Its boring with out Priya.

Next day, when everyone got ready for breakfast, Akhila did a video call to Akanksha. "Hi Skitty!" Akanksha said. "Dida, where's boo?" Akhila frowned. "Momma! Momma!" Priya shouted running to Akanksha. She sat on her lap. "BOO!" Akhila screamed, tears running through her cheeks. "She's alright. She's not hurt." Akanksha got confused. "Momma, I told you not to cry. Bad momma." Priya kept a poker face. "Cholly boo." Akhila caught her ears. Prjya smiled. "I love you mommy."

Akhila blew a flying kiss to her. Meanwhile Hallie came running to Priya. "Ashton and others came." She shouted. "Yay!" Priya shouted, jumping from Akanksha's lap and running with Hallie. "What's wrong? Is she okay? Why's Hallie shouting at my daughter? Tell her to be in her limits, or else..." Akhila was cut off by Akanksha. She's laughing for Akhila's concern. "Skitty, Hallie is just excited that her cousins and her brother came home. That's why she shouted. When did you start to misunderstand others?" Akanksha shook her head. "Sorry dida. It's just that I was missing her badly. It's boring here without her." Akhila said, wiping away a tear. "Don't become senti!" Akanksha said. "You'll know when you'll have kids." Akhila said. Sumedh came running. "Hey sumu!" Akanksha said. "Hi bhabhi. Where's my doll?" He asked. She showed Priya playing with the kids. "Ask her to come here, please." Sumedh said. Akanksha nodded, "boo, it's daddy on the phone. Come here and talk to him." She called. "No badi ma. I'll talk to him later." Priya shouted. Sumedh got hurt and went away. "Why did he go away like that?" Akanksha asked. "I need to speak to him." Akhila said. "Bye dida."

"Love!" Akhila shouted. "My daughter is changed Jaan. She doesn't want to speak to me?" Sumedh said, horrified. "She's just a kid love. She's not a grown up girl. Kids have mood swings and they don't know what's love and everything. They just know how to be innocent. That's it. She doesn't even know what's missing and you're talking like this. She's just two love!" Akhila said. "No! She needs to miss me! I'm her father and she doesn't even wants to talk to me." Sumedh screamed. Anuradha and Vasudev left them and went to a nearby temple. "Don't be childish. She's just a baby!" Akhila too screamed back. "You know what? This is all done by your dida. She is doing everything wantedly. I think you also have a part in this. I hope she has a miscarriage. Then she'll understand what is like loving a child. Their own child. If she has a loss, then she'll understand." Sumedh shouted, shaking his head. Akhila got shocked. "I didn't expect this kind of behavior from you."

"Really! I hope she has a miscarriage and never have children!" Sumedh shouted and started leaving the room. Akhila stopped him, turned him to her side and gave a tight slap. He came back to reality and understood what he said. "Jaan, I... I didn't mean it." He said. "Don't ever speak to me Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar." Akhila hissed, turning back and folding her hands. Sumedh got disappointed and went to the living room.

"I regret everything I said. I didn't behave like this before. How can I even think that bhabhi should have a miscarriage. How can you even think like that Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar? How!!!???" He hissed, gritting his teeth. Akhila was observing each and everything. He didn't see her. He went to the kitchen. "I really don't deserve to live. I should die. I really don't have any sense. I was really not in my senses. Jaan also slapped me. I hate that. We already promised not to hurt each other from the beginning and also Jaan is pregnant. How can I even shout at her?" Sumedh said, a tear drop running down his cheek and shaking his head. He took the knife and Akhila ran to him as he was about to cut the wrist. "What are you even doing?" She threw the knife away. "I really don't deserve forgiveness jaan. I'm such a dumbass. I really didn't knew what was I saying. I was really very angry that doll didn't speak to me, even though she was busy playing." Sumedh said. "Shhh...! We're going there today." She said. He nodded, with teary eyes and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back tightly, which made them feel better.

Their hug was broken by the sound of doorbell. Sumedh ran to the door and opened it. It was Anjali and Arman. "Hey guys!" He shouted. "Hi Sumedh. Where's your wifey?" Arman asked. Akhila came out. "Hi Anju, Arman bhai." She said pulling them into a hug. "How are you guys? We just came here to check on you." Arman said, sitting on the couch. "We're planning to fly to LA tonight." Akhila said. "That's amazing! Did you book your flight?" Arman asked. "Not still." Sumedh replied. "We'll come with you. We all will go in my private jet." Arman said. "That's amazing!" Akhila squealed. Sumedh gave a soft smile. "Then, Anju, help me with the packing please." Akhila said, snatching Anjali. They went to packing.

"What's wrong Sumedh?" Arman asked. Sumedh fake smiled and shook his head. Meanwhile Akhila called Akanksha. "Haan skitty." Akanksha said. "Dida, we're coming there. We're flying there with Arman bhai and Anju. Don't tell anyone. Let's surprise them. Don't even tell to boo. I want to see her reaction." Akhila said. "Omg! That's great. Tay will be with us in this plan." Akanksha winked, as Taylor was sitting next to her. "That's awesome. See you." Akhila cut the call.

"They're coming here Tay!" Akanksha squealed softly, making sure no one heard. ""I'm with you and that would be amazing with them. We can have much fun." Taylor squealed. Calvin walked into the room. "What's going on ladies?" He asked. "Cal, skitty, Sumedh, Anju and Arman are flying here tonight. They'll be here!" Akanksha squealed softly. They discussed the plan. Meanwhile, Ashton came running inside. "Daddy, daddy, come down. Hallie and Pri are baking a cake." Ashton shouted. Taylor and Akanksha got horrified, then they became calm. "W. H. A. T...!?" Calvin shouted running downstairs. Taylor and Akanksha followed them. "Maybe they're just playing bake a cake." Taylor mumbled. "I too think that. Let's see." Akanksha said. They went to the kitchen. Priya and Hallie are playing bake a cake with their kitchen set. Taylor and Akanksha laughed their asses out. "Calvin! You really got pranked by our son! Well done Ashton!" Taylor gave a hifi to her son and stuck her tongue out at Calvin. "I was petrified!" Calvin gasped big. They laughed again. Varun and others came there. Akanksha said the whole scene happened. Everyone laughed their asses out, even the kids.

Finally an update! 😰😂

It's okay Sumedh. We'll understand you. Be cool and chill. We all love you 😘

Calvin! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thank you for the 1k reads. Means a lot 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😭😭😭 Love you guys so much! My loyal readers 😘😘😘😘

Comment and vote.