TIME TOGETHER

After two days, it was Akanksha and Varun's anniversary. The second anniversary. They're already in Maldives and sleeping, coz, they're tired. "Jaanu, good morning. Happy Anniversary." Varun woke up, kissing on her forehead. She stretched her hands, smiling at him and getting up. "Happy Anniversary Prince." she said smiling big. She hugged him. He hugged her back. "Our family is in a video chat. Our group video chat. Come on!" He said, waking her up. She climbed out of the bed, tying her hair into a bun. They went to the hall. They booked a cottage for them, so that they can have a lot of privacy and that cottage is near the Indian Ocean. They had a beautiful view of the ocean and it was romantic.

"Hi guys...!" Everyone in the video call screamed. Akanksha closed her ears and eyes tightly. Varun laughed. "How are you Kaj, Nish, bava and Karan? Where are the kids?" Akanksha asked. "We're good Akshu. Kids went to school." Nisha said. "I'm missing them already and where's Anika, Nish?" Akanksha asked. Karan showed her. "Hi Anika!" Akanksha squealed softly. She giggled. "She heard." Nisha said. "Yeah!" Akanksha nodded. "Dida! You didn't see us." Akhila kept a poker face. "Skitty!" Akanksha pouted. "Ba papa, ba ma, anni, anni." Priya shouted. Everyone laughed. "Thank you baby doll." Varun and Akanksha screamed in unison. "Di, we want that soon, soon." Kavya said. "Yes, yes, we're already on it from last night." Akanksha blushed. Varun smooched her lips. "Ahaan!" Everyone shouted. Priya chuckled. "Dida, jiju, you're seriously spoiling my boo." Akhila saw seriously. "Sorry!" Varun caught his ear. "It's okay skitty. She's still one." Akanksha said. Sumedh nodded. "She can't understand." He said. "Priya, you go and play with chachu." Sumedh said. "Chachu, yay!" Priya jumped from Akhila's hands and ran to Siddharth. He lifted her up and rotated her twice. She laughed. They went out. "We need to get ready and go out for breakfast." Varun said. "Okay guys, enjoy. We won't even disturb you. Bye forever!" Akhila got angry. "Shut up Jaan! Its their anniversary today and you are trying to spoil their mood or what? They need to enjoy and have privacy. They can't stick to us 24 hours. They also need to work hard for our SOON!" Sumedh said. "Yeah, yeah! SOON! You need to give us soon!!" Akhila winked, wiping her anger away. Akanksha lowered her lashes and nodded. "Bye guys." Everyone shouted in unison and laughed. "Bye!"

"Jaanu, get ready fast! Umm...! I have an idea. Let's go for bath." Varun evil smirked. Akanksha widened her eyes and started to run from there to tease him. He, however caught her and they fell on the bed, giggling. He tickled her waist for a long time. She couldn't help, but laughing loud. Finally, they got relaxed. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." She said. "Let's go for bath!" He pouted. She lowered her lashes and blushed. He understood and they went for bath.

After an hour, they got dressed for their perfect breakfast date. Akanksha wore a red colored sundress with white polka dots on it. It had a white wide waist belt and a white flower on the right side of her neckline. She did signature vintage makeup and signature vintage hairstyle. She looked like a vintage diva. Varun was dressed in a blue white blazer and formals. He looked like a groom. "Woah...!" His jaw dropped seeing her. She nodded. "You're looking like a vintage diva." He said, circling his arm to her waist. "And you're looking like my brat." She winked, rotating to his side and circling her both arms to his neck. She kissed his cheek. "Again." He said and when she was about to kiss, he accidentally turned to her side. She accidentally gave a smooch on his lips. They got shocked. He grinned and started kissing her deeply. When they were out of breath, they broke the kiss. "You spoiled my lipstick." She complained like a small kid, which made him laugh. "I need to fix this." She said and started applying lipstick again. He laughed. She made a poker face. After a while, they went out. They had the best breakfast and came home.

"What's next?" Akanksha asked, changing her clothes. "Just don't wear anything. We'll have fun." Varun evil smirked. She blushed, turning her face. He smiled seeing her. "I asked what should we do till lunch? Shall we go out?" She asked. "No my madness, we're just working hard for someone new to come into our family." He kissed her cheek. She blushed. Simply blushed. He brushed her hair back and stared into her eyes. She got completely lost. He started kissing her lips. She kissed back. They spent a beautiful time till lunch.

They went out for lunch. They had their favorite. He fed her and she fed him. They enjoyed that afternoon. "Let's go for a long drive in the car you rented." She grinned, widening her eyes. He nodded. "Let's go!" He said. They kept some romantic English songs, which they already planned. They enjoyed the ride.

They came home, tired. They already took selfies, candids, some normal pictures, romantic pictures etc; "I'll change and come and we'll attack social media." She winked. He nodded. They changed and started attacking the social media. First picture was they took near the Indian ocean. He posted it as @varundvn: Our romantic second anniversary spent beautifully in Maldives. He posted and waited for the comments. After some comments came as their fan accounts commented, he kept his phone away. "I have an idea jaanu! Let's go live! What say?" He widened his eyes in excitement. "Yeah done. We'll go live in ten minutes. Let's take a selfie and post it in our accounts and stories." She said. "Nice idea." He said. They posted their selfie in their accounts and stories saying they'll be live in ten minutes in his account.

After ten minutes they went live. All the fans were really excited and they wished them a happy second anniversary. Some taunted them and showed their hate. But their ignored it. Even Akhila, Sumedh and Taylor too came in their live comment section. They showed everything, the locations, their cottage suit etc. After an hour of live, they closed it. "I'll post a pic of ours." She said. He nodded. She switched the account in his phone. @akankshavdhawan: #maldives #anniversaryscenes with #loveofmylife @varundvn thank you for being there for me always. Thank you for being a special one in my life and making my life a beautiful one. Love you 😘😘 #2yearsofweirdness #hubbycraziest 😘😘. She posted. "What did you caption it?" He asked. She smirked. "You see and comment. Let's see what happens." She said. He smiled and took the phone. She already switched the account. He was surprised by her post. He commented saying 'love you forever and I promise I will give more love everyday. I fall in love with you more and more everyday and that's the reason I get cute and bubbly 😁 the madness and weirdness will not stop weirdo. We're weirdos and we'll be weirdos 😛 Love you so much, love of my life @akankshavdhawan 😘😘😘. She got teary eyed, seeing the comment. She hugged him. They started the love making, till dinner again.

Dinner was romantic affair. It was a candle light dinner. She wore a white maxi with black polka dots on it. He wore a black suit. They spent so romantically that night. Love making was done after the dinner.

That was so romantic 😍🙈🙈🙈😉😁😁

Comment and vote.