Again Pregnant

After the men went out, the women started the decoration for the big surprise. Akanksha was so excited. She was doing all the works very actively. "Dida, don't worry we'll do a cake facial to jiju!" Akhila winked. "Skitty!" Akanksha kept a poker face, blushing. "Haan di. Obviously!" Kavya winked. "He needs a cake facial!" Camilla winked. "Cam!" Akanksha blushed harder. "Ahem! Let's focus on our works!" Selena fake coughed, smirking at Akanksha. "Man! Why you girls are only targeting me?" Akanksha asked. "Because, you're the wife of the birthday boy! So we obviously target you Akshu." Tamannaah said. "Tammy, this is obviously insane." Akanksha started a fake cry. "She started a melodrama guys, let's concentrate on our works." Nisha said. They ignored her and started works.

After two hours, they completed. Kajal took care of the kids. Vinod took care of the boys and girls did everything. Kavya called Vinod.

"Haan sweetu"

"Bhai we completed. You can come home. By the way, where are you?"

"We already started home. I was about to call you guys."

"Great! We'll be prepared."

"I am excited!"

"Me too bhai!" She cut the call and turned to everyone, "they started and as the horn buzzes, we should turn off the lights and wait for jiju to come inside." Kavya said. Akanksha blushed. Girls nodded. After a while, the horn buzzed. Camilla went to the switch board and turn the lights off. Tamannaah opened the door. "What's wrong Tammy? Why are the lights off?" Varun  asked. "Varu!" She shook her head. "What has happened Tam?" Varun got worried. Vinod controlled his laughter, even Arman. He said about the plan to Arman. "I'm excited to see his reaction." Arman whispered. Girls were controlling their laughter seeing Varun's priceless face. Tamannaah snapped her fingers and Camilla turned on the lights. "SURPRISEEE!!!" Everyone screamed. Vinod and Arman laughed loud, followed by the men. "Bade papa! Chulplise!!!!" Priya ran to him. He sat down on his knees and hugged her. "Appu Budda." Priya screamed in his ear. Varun closed his eyes, shaking his head and laughing, "thanks love." He kissed her on her forehead. Akanksha was busy adoring them. "Dida!!!!" Akhila shouted. Varun then saw his wife. She was wearing a cape shouldered black dress, her hair done wavy and let down, her engagement ring and a neck piece. Kajal did her smokey eyes and pink lips. It was her look for her recent film.

Varun walked to Akanksha. He started staring into her eyes. She completely got lost into him and started blushing really hard. "You look beautiful." He said. She lowered her lashes, blushing. She looked into his eyes. "Happy Birthday Prince." She said. "I love you jaanu. I know you did this. That's what makes me love you even more." She kissed her cheek. "Ahem! Ahem!" Vinod caughed. They both came back to reality. "Who wants cake?" Sanjana shouted. "Me! Mami me!" Priya and Payal shouted in unison. "Great! Then ask him to cut the cake." Sanjana said. "Chachu! Cut the cake. We're hungry." Payal kept a puppy face. Priya pouted, joined her hands and kept a puppy face. Varun laughed and went to the cake. Akanksha stood beside him. He cut the cake and fed the first piece to Akanksha. She also fed him and rubbed some cake on his cheek. Next was Akhila and Sumedh's turn they fed him and they rubbed some cake on his forehead. Everyone kept the cake even the kids. Last was Vinod's turn. "Varu!" Vinod kept an innocent face. "Vinu, something is wrong." Varun cocked his eyebrow. Vinod smiled. Varun got confused. Vinod came at the back of Varun and just smashed his face on the cake. Everyone started laughing loud. Varun kept a poker face and turned to Vinod. "Vinu!" He cocked his eyebrow. "Haan Varu?" Vinod winked. Sumedh stepped aside with Akhila, coz he knew the consequences. Siddharth and Kavya started laughing. Akanksha cupped her mouth and widened her eyes, laughing loud. Varun ran after Vinod. "Stop Varu stop!" Vinod panted keeping his hands on his thighs. Varun saw him seriously. Vinod kept a puppy face.

Suddenly, Akanksha cupped her mouth and ran to the washroom, followed by Kajal and Camilla. She vomited. Kajal and Camilla saw each others faces. "What's wrong?" Camilla asked as Akanksha came out. She smiled. Kajal signed as what it is. Akanksha hugged Kajal and Camilla. She ran to others. She went to Varun and hugged him. He washed his face meanwhile. "What jaanu?" Varun asked. She saw into his eyes and smiled. Her eyes were filled with happiness. "We'll just come." Varun said with a smile. "Where? I'll come." Akhila said. "Let them have their time jaan. Why should we become that kabab me haddi?" Sumedh said. Akhila chuckled and nodded.

Varun and Akanksha returned after an hour. Everyone were confused, puzzled and curious to know what was that. They went inside. "Didi!" Kavya ran to the door. "What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Siddharth asked. Varun chuckled, closed his eyes and nodded. Kavya and Siddharth took a deep breath. "So what's wrong dida? What had happened?" Akhila asked. "Guys!" Akanksha bit her lower lip, "I'm pregnant." She announced. Akhila and Kavya's eyes lit up with joy. Vinod and Sanjana had a hug. Girls had a group hug. Nisha and Kajal shouted and did a little dance. Kids were looking innocently towards the elders. "Dida! I'm so happy!!!!" Akhila hugged Akanksha tightly. Akanksha smiled with teary eyes. Kavya too hugged Akanksha. Her girl squad too hugged her and everyone congratulated. She went to Vinod. "Bhai." She saw into his eyes with happy tears. "Akshu, I love you." He said. "I love you too." Akanksha said, hugging Vinod. Sanjana adored the brother and sister duo. "No hugs for bhabhi?" Sanjana kept a poker face. "Love you bhabhi." Akanksha hugged Sanjana. She went to Varun and wrapped herself around him. "You should be careful from now onwards." Anjali said. "I'm so happy and thrilled this time. I'll be careful now." Akanksha squealed, giving a smooch on Varun's lips. He tickled her waist. She giggled more. "Double happiness!" Taylor shouted. "Yassss!!!" Selena shouted. Everyone laughed. "Mommy, what's going on?" Hallie asked. Taylor chuckled and got down on her knees, "Aunt Akshu is going to have a baby. Your sister or brother!!!" Taylor smiled and shrugged. "Yayy!!!!!" Kids shouted, running around the house. "Babies! Careful!" Tamannaah shouted, laughing. They sat down. "What's for dinner?" Varun asked. "Aaarrgghh! I'm starving!" Akanksha caught her stomach. "Roasted chicken seasoned with salt, pepper, chilli powder, garlic and Ginger powder. You can eat any part you want. It's full meat. This is entree. Next is steak dry rub grilled. This is appetizer. Next is mint chip and chocolate chip ice cream for dessert." Camilla said. "Chocolate? Yay!!!" Priya and Aashi shouted in unison. Akhila and Akanksha laughe,  shaking their heads. "Let's serve guys!" Tamannaah said. Kajal and Nisha nodded. Taylor and Selena followed them with Camilla and Kavya. After serving the appetizers, they called them. One by one, they had their dinner, enjoying the day full of surprises and happiness filled in them.

Varun and Vinod 😂😂😂😂

Akanksha looked so beautiful 😍😍💕💕 The picture in the media is her whole look 💕

Akanksha is PREGNANT!!!! 🙈🙈🙈😍😍😍😍💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌💃💃💃

So here is the teaser for the next update:

"Dida, I'm so excited now. It will be balanced. Kav!" Akhila hugged her sisters. "Sid, don't ever try to do mischief, like you do with Priya." Sumedh winked. "Sumu!" Siddharth chuckled, shaking his head. They had a group hug and everyone joined them.

Who's excited? 😉

Comment and Vote 🎂👶