Yuvan? OMG!

When they were doing lunch, Akhila suddenly remembered, "I saw him. I think I know him from the time of Dida's wedding with Yuvraj." Akhila said. "You mean that bastard is alive?" Akanksha got shocked. "No I think he resembles him." Akhila said. "Just think." Kavya said. Akhila nodded and continued eating. After a while, suddenly, "OMG! He's his brother! I saw a letter in his hand and his hand is bloody." Akhila yelled. "Shhh!!!" Siddharth widened his eyes with a finger on his lips.

"What do you mean?" Kavya asked. "It's his brother. Yuvraj's brother! Dida, do you remember him?" Akhila asked. Akanksha scrunched her widened eyes and nodded. "His name is Yuvan."

"Exactly Dida!" Akhila said. "He is Yuvan! He stabbed Sumedh!"

"How dare he stabs my brother!" Siddharth banged his fist to a wall. "Sid! Calm down! We'll do something!" Kavya said. "Skitty, you said that you saw a note in his hand and his hand was bloody right?" Akanksha asked. Akhila nodded. "So we can get clues there." Vinod said. "Exactly bhai! I was thinking that." Akanksha said. After lunch, Vinod, Akhila and Akanksha went to the location where Sumedh had been stabbed. "Search!" Vinod said. They started searching there. "Bhai!" Akhila shouted. "What?" Vinod and Akanksha ran to her. "See this!"

It was a knife and a glove. "I'll send this to my headquarters and make this test. If these are matched, we can proceed further." Vinod said. "Yeah bhai!" Akhila said. Akanksha nodded. He called his assistant and sent the samples to the lab.

In the hospital, "jiju, sorry." Sumedh said. "Why sumu? It's not your fault." Vinod said. "But jiju, if I didn't take her to a date, it wouldn't have happened." Sumedh said. "Sumu, she can ask Akanksha too! Or Kavya! One of them would've been there in the situation. I will not spare him! I will kill him!" Vinod said. Sumedh kept silent.

Meanwhile, Vinod got the parcel. He opened it. "They're matched!" He said. "It's Yuvan then!" Kavya said. "I will not spare him! Bhai, I'm gonna kill him! He wants to destroy my family!"

"Kavvy, shhh! We'll do something!" Vinod calmed her down. "I'll just come!" Sumedh got up and went out. After a while, they heard a scream. Everyone ran there. It is Sumedh in a pool of blood again. Akhila fell down crying. They thought that he's dead and Sanjana saw a man disguised. She caught him and snatched him. "Yuvan!" Kavya whispered, burning with anger. "You're dead today!"

Everyone gave some death glares to Yuvan. "Yes! I am Yuvan! Brother of Yuvraj! Do you want to know why I want to kill you people? Because you people were the reason behind my brother's death! He committed a suicide because of you people! Akanksha ditched him! He loved her so much! Like unconditionally! He never treated her as a slave! I know that!" Yuvan shouted.

"My foot! He treated exactly the opposite." Akanksha whispered, glaring at Yuvan. "See, see this note he wrote before committing a suicide!" He threw the note. Vinod read it aloud. "Fake! Everything is fake! Yuvan you really don't know what the truth is!" Akhila said. "No! You don't know the truth! I know that you guys tortured him alot!" Yuvan shouted. "What's the use of stabbing Sumedh again?" Varun asked, as the hospital staff is taking him inside. "I want to start killing your family. So I kept a watch on you people. I knew that Akhila and Sumedh are going out on a date. That's why I stabbed him. If I kill men first, women would be easy!" He glared, smirking. "Shut up you bastard!!!!" Kavya jumped on him and started hitting him. "Kavya, please! Stop it!" Siddharth pulled her. "And do you want to know who is behind this?" He smirked. Everyone widened their eyes. "It's..."

Oh my god! It's YUVAN!

What do you think? Who is doing all this?

So here is the teaser:

"You four are going to be killed in our hands! Bhai, take care." - Kavya.

It's becoming more intense 😈😈

Comment and Vote 😈