Hallucinations

They sat on a couch beside them. "Whom did you see skitty?" Akanksha asked. "Dida, I... I... I saw Ishika in... I mean; she was scary!" Akhila said, trembling hands. "It's okay. She's in the jail. She won't harm you. If you want I'll go and check out tomorrow. What say kav?" Akanksha said. "Perfect didi. I'll come with you." Kavya said, keeping her hand on Akhila's hand, "nothing will happen di. It's just an illusion. Don't worry. We'll sort it out."

Akhila nodded. "Akhila, come on! Trust us! We'll sort it out. Bhai is there for us." Akanksha said. "Okay Akshu!" Akhila said. "Kav find bhai." Akanksha said. Kavya nodded and went to call Vinod. "It's okay skitty. She's not dead. She should die in our hands. She won't die this easily." Akanksha said, putting her hand on Akhila's shoulder and shaking her. Akhila nodded. "By the way, how much scary she's?" Akanksha asked. "Dida, she was wearing a vampire suit." Akhila said, "she has got vampire teeth."

"Then it's a pure illusion." Akanksha said. "What had happened guys?" Vinod came along with Sanjana and Kavya. "Kav told that Akhi is in trouble and she wants us." Sanjana said. "Bhai, bhabhi, she saw that Ishika here. She told that she's looking like a vampire." Akanksha said. "Can you just call the station and check out?"

Vinod nodded and called his team.

"Haan!", "haan!", "yeah okay. Fine. Thank you." He cut the call. "Bunny! She's in the jail, sleeping. Anurag went and checked on her. She's perfectly fine." Vinod said. "It's just an illusion baby!" Sanjana said. "Maybe. Hope so." Akhila said. Priya ran to her. "You left me and came here? What are you all doing here?" She kept an poker face. "You were with daddy. That's why we came here to get chocolate ice cream for you." Vinod said. "No chocate. I love butterscotch." Priya said. "Haww! No chocolate! From when is this?" Kavya asked, sitting on her knees. "From now only masi. I don't want to eat chocate. Really tired of that." Priya said, shaking her head. They all laughed for her innocence. "Something is happening here without us." Varun walked to them with Sumedh and Siddharth. "Nothing. We're just talking." Vinod said and he mouthed afterwards. Varun understood and nodded.

"Piyaaa...!" Aadhya ran towards her, "save me...!" She shouted. Everyone got confused. "Payal didi, Aashi didi and Anika are chasing me...! Please save me...!" She shouted. "Coming, coming...!" Priya shouted and ran to save Aadhya. "So what happened?" Sumedh asked. "Love...!" Akhila shouted, trembling and she fainted. "Jaan!" He lifted her up and ran to the entrance. Akanksha ran to the car and she pulled out. They took her to the hospital as Kavya and Siddharth are after Priya.

"Doctor!" Vinod shouted as they reached the hospital. "Someone call the doctor." Varun shouted. Doctor came running. "What happened Mr. Dhawan?" He asked. "My sister in-law..." He said. They took Akhila inside. They sat down. "What happened to her?" Sumedh frowned. Akanksha explained everything happened. Sumedh caught his head, "I just think that she's hallucinating. Ishika is in the jail. So she is getting hallucinations of her. Nothing happened bhabhi. She'll be fine with a treatment. Psychological treatment." He said. Akanksha nodded. "Akshu, come with me to the washroom." Sanjana said. Akanksha went with her. "You be here. I'll come." Sanjana said. Akanksha stood there and suddenly a note fell from the roof. She got scrunched her nose. She took that note and opened it.

'Hey, had enough? Want more? I had a wonderful day! Wow!'
-unknown.

"What the..." She said. Sanjana came out, "what happened Akshu?"

"See this note Bhabhi." She showed the note. Sanjana read it and scrunched her nose. "Who can do this?" She asked. "Maybe it's Reena who's coming as Ishika? Or maybe it can be Ishika. We'll just ask Bhai to recheck on her." Akanksha said. They went out. "Bhai, see this." Akanksha showed the note. "What? Who can do this?" He asked. "I don't even know that. Just check on Ishika." Akanksha asked. He called Anurag, his junior. "Anurag, just check on Ishika." Vinod ordered. After some silence, Anurag came back to the track. "She's eating lunch." Anurag said. "Okay, okay!" Vinod put off the phone. "She's eating lunch." He said. "Who can it be?" They started thinking. Sanjana saw Reena. "Hey it's Reena!" She ran behind her and caught her. She dragged her to them.

"Tell! Tell! Why did you do this?" Sanjana hissed, slapping her. "What? I didn't do anything except that note." Reena smirked, "I was seeing that stupid Akhila and I was also following you guys. I just wanted to haunt you bitches and rands." She said. "How dare you say that!" Akanksha gave her a punch in her face, "you deserve this punch."

Her nose started bleeding. Sanjana broke Reena's arm. "Struggle in this hospital now." Akanksha hissed and threw her at the entrance. Reena wiped her blood and brushed her hair through her ear. "We both won't leave your family. Die." She said. "Shut up whore! You're a slut who can sleep with anyone. You are that kind of girl who can do anything for her selfishness. Struggle in this hospital." Akanksha broke Reena's leg and walked into the hospital confidently, with Sanjana.

"She woke up Bhabhi." Sumedh said. Akanksha ran inside. "Skitty!" She hugged her with a tear drop falling down her cheek. "Dida, I'm perfectly fine. Doctor said that it's just hallucinations. But, I don't know till when I'll struggle." Akhila said. "It's okay Skitty. You'll be alright with a psychological treatment soon." Akanksha said, hugging her sister again. Akhila hugged Akanksha tight. She again screamed. "Dida! I heard her. She was evil smirking and she hissed that she'll kill all of us." Akhila said. She screamed loudly again and fainted on the bed. "Skitty!" Akanksha shouted. Everyone ran inside. "What happened Jaanu?" Varun asked. Akanksha said everything. "She'll be fine. She'll definitely be fine. Don't worry." He said, hugging her from a side. She hugged him back and sobbed.

Woah! Hallucinations! 😱😱😱

Reena again!😡😡😡😡

Akhila you'll be fine! Don't worry! 😘

Comment and vote.