Apologies

Varun and Siddharth went home. Akanksha was all dull and shattered. "Varun! Sid!" Parineeti ran to them. Varun kept staring on to the ground. He couldn't face anyone. "Where are the others?" Parineeti asked. "They're on their way." Siddharth said. She nodded.

Meanwhile everyone came. Akanksha saw Varun. "Prince?" She called him. He saw her with guilt filled in his eyes. "Bhai, it's okay. Talk to bhabhi. She seems fine." Siddharth said. "Haan Bhai, go." Sumedh said. "Go varu! Don't behave like a murderer who's guilty and wants to kill himself." Vinod said. "Yeah! Kill himself!" Varun mumbled. He ran to the kitchen. Everyone wondered. He cut his wrist and came out.

"PRINCE!" Akanksha shouted, running to him. "Have you gone mad? Anyone please fetch me a wet cloth!" She shouted. Sanjana ran to the kitchen and came back with a wet cloth. "Sit!" Akanksha hissed, with a tear drop falling down her cheek. She started cleaning his wound. Taylor bought the first-aid kit. Akanksha cleaned the blood and tightly tied the cloth to stop the blood coming.

After finishing it, Akanksha slapped Varun so hard that he again snapped back into reality. She hugged him and cried her heart out. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "Don't ever dare to do that. Didn't you think about us? Me and our baby?" She asked. "We used to be so lonely without you."

"Sorry Jaanu." He said. "Don't..." She was cut off by him. "Before meeting you, I was incomplete; everything was there, still something was missing; when I met you, I learn the smile of my life lie in you; thank you to give back my smile. Don’t go away and keep smiling in my life." Varun said. "I promise. I won't." Akanksha hugged him again. Everyone was seeing them very happily. "I love you so much. But I don't know what happened in the middle, I got mesmerized and hypnotized by that Natasha again. She will surely commit a suicide." He said. "Baby, that's not your fault. I trust you and I keep on trusting you and I know you'll never hurt me. It's just that you were hypnotized by that bitch." She said. "Thank you for understanding me. I love you." He said. "I love you too." She again hugged him.

"Yay! Finally! Everything is sorted out!" Vinod jumped in between them. "Bhai! You scared me!" Akanksha kept a poker face. "Cholly!" Vinod hugged Akanksha. "You know what? You should also thank your brother, sisters, brother in-laws, sister in-law and bestie." Varun said. "Yeah." Akanksha smiled. "Akhi is a pro! OMG!" Vinod started. He narrated the whole thing happened there. First Akanksha got angry on Akhila for beating up Natasha, without looking at her position. But next she started loving her even more. "Skitty, you're the best sister one could ever ask for and Kav, I love you so much. You're the bestest." She hugged her sisters. "You make my world happy."

"I love you too di." Kavya said, hugging Akanksha back. "Love you Dida and that minute, your happiness is all that mattered. That's why I did all those." Akhila kept a puppy face. Akanksha chuckled. "Come!" She pulled Akhila into another hug. "Aloo, Anju, thank you for being there always. Anju, thank you especially that you noticed about that hypnotizing again." Akanksha said. Anjali smiled. She pulled them into a hug. They had a nice hug.

"Sumu, Sid, thank you for coming into my life. You're no less than my brothers. I love you somuch and thank you for being there for me." Akanksha said. She hugged them. "Bhabhi, seeing bhai like that, we couldn't resist. We wanted our Bhai back and also your happiness matters." Siddharth said. Sumedh nodded and smiled, folding his hands. "Guys! I love you!" Akanksha hugged them again. She sat back, leaning her back to Vinod's shoulder. "All love for them!" He kept a puppy face. "Bhai! How many times I should tell you that you're the best!" Akanksha kissed Vinod on his cheek. "I love you Bhai!"

"Let's have lunch!" Selena shouted. "What's for lunch?" Varun asked. "Steak frites." She tilted her head, raising her eyebrows. "Aw! No chicken!" Varun overacted. "Stop it baby!" Akanksha laughed. "I was kidding." He said. They laughed. Suddenly, "Aaaa!" Akhila shouted, catching her stomach and wincing in pain. "I told her not to do so!" Vinod said, lifting her up. "Arman, pull the car out! Fast!" Vinod almost shouted. "Bhai! Slow!" Kavya said.

Within few minutes, they went to the hospital. Rachel was ready with a wheel bed. Varun already called her. Sumedh is rubbing Akhila's hands as Kavya is rubbing Akhila's feet. They took her to the room.

Finally they patched up.

OMG what happens? Does he come out or will she give up?

Here's the teaser:

"I don't think she'll be able to make out. Just a few pushes and everything will be alright." - Rachel.

Comment and Vote.