Who is this Natasha

Next day, 

"Akhila, I'm going out. I'll be back in a while." Sumedh said, adjusting his cuffs. Akhila nodded with confusion. Sumedh went out. "Dud! Dud!" Priya came running to him. He smiled at her and just ignored her. "Sumu, have some breakfast and go." Anuradha called. "No ma. I'm in a hurry." he said and went out. "Good morning Sumedh Bhai!" Siddharth said. Sumedh ignored him and went out. He took his car and drove out.

Akhila came out with Priya. She seemed dull. "What happened Di?" Kavya asked. Akhila just smiled and started feeding Priya her breakfast. "Something is wrong." Vasudev said. "Haan Dad?" Akhila asked. "I think something happened in between you both. If it is, tell us." He said. "No Dad. Nothing is wrong. Everything is fine." Akhila said taking her tears back. Kavya is still on a doubt that something is fishy. "Papa, when I came from the gym and greeted him, he just ignored me and went away in a hurry." Siddharth said. "He ignored you?" Kavya got shocked. Siddharth nodded. "This is unbelievable. Something has happened to Sumedh. That's why he's behaving like this." Kavya said. "And when I asked him for breakfast, he just said a no and went away." Anuradha said. "Mom, I even saw he ignored Priya." Akhila said. "Haan mommy jee. I too saw it." Kavya said. "He ignored his own DAUGHTER!" Siddharth almost shouted. Akhila nodded, followed by Kavya. They all finished their breakfast. Anjali and Arman didn't agree to stay last night. So they went to their house as they already moved on.

Sumedh drove to Dhawan's residency. He parked the car and knocked the door. Janvi opened. "Hey Sumedh! What a surprise. Did Akhila come? Where's my baby doll?" She asked. "I just came Bhabhi. I have some work with Natasha. I mean, she's a designer. So I need some dresses to get designed." He explained. "Oh okay." She said. Akanksha and Natasha came. "Hi Sumu. Where are Skitty and Boo?" Akanksha asked. "They didn't come." He said. "I'll get some breakfast for you. You people talk." Janvi went away from there. "Why didn't she come?" Akanksha asked. Natasha winked, smirking at Sumedh. He gave a small pout to her. Akanksha didn't notice that. "Haan coming to you bhabhi. She is having a severe headache. That's why she didn't come." Sumedh said. "Oh! Maybe she's tired because of yesterday. I will just call her. You both talk." Akanksha said. "So bhabhi, where's bhai?" he asked. "He went away for his shoot." Akanksha said. Sumedh smiled and nodded. "Okay, you guys talk. I'll come." Akanksha said. They nodded. 

"Di, what happened? Why did Sumedh do like that? Is everything alright?" Kavya asked. A lone tear escaped Akhila's eye. "Akhi?" Kavya got scared. "No Kavya. He changed. From the last night he's behaving strangely. You know what he also called me by name in the morning. He used too tell me everything like where he is going and all that. He used to kiss Priya in the morning. But he didn't do neither of these. He's changed Kavya." Akhila sobbed. Kavya hugged her. "Everything will be alright." She assured.

Akanksha called Akhila. "Akhi, Didi is calling." Kavya said. She lifted and kept it in speaker. "Haan Dida?" Akhila said. "How are you? Sumu said you're having a bad headache." Akanksha asked. "What? He's there?" Akhila and Kavya got shocked. "Yeah. But what happened? Didn't he tell you? I thought you know." Akanksha said. Akhila started crying. "Skitty? What happened baby?" She asked, tensed. "Dida!" Akhila said and explained everything he did from last night. Akanksha got horrified. "That means Nat trapped him?" Akanksha asked, still not to believe her ears. "Maybe di." Kavya replied. "I will find out and Kav take care of skitty. Boo is not that older to know all these things. So be careful with her too. She may ask many questions." Akanksha cautioned. "Okay di. I'm there with her. You don't worry and just see what are they doing and call me." Kavya said. "Okay. I will." Akanksha said and cut the call.

Akhila started crying. Priya came. "Mam Mam." She called. She immediately wiped her eyes and lifted Priya. "Haan baby?" She asked. "Wan Dud." Priya said. Akhila took her tears a back and "daddy is out on a work. He'll come back in a while. You go and play with..." Akhila was about to say, "Masi...!!" Kavya shouted, pulling Priya from Akhila's hands. "Machi Machi chochate." Priya asked. "So you want a chocolate or ice cream?" Siddharth asked. "Chachu ice keam. Chochate ice keam." Priya shouted, jumping in Kavya's hands. Siddharth took Priya and he took her to a nearby ice cream parlor.

Kavya returned to Akhila. "Di! Don't cry Di! Everything will be alright." She consoled. "Kavya. I want him right now. I don't know why is he behaving like this. Maybe of that Natasha?" Akhila expressed her doubt. "Maybe Di. I too have a doubt on her. Lets wait for Akshu Di call." Kavya said. Akhila nodded.

Akanksha slowly walked to the hall and saw the scene there. She got horrified. "WTF!" She whispered, cupping her mouth and widening her eyes.

Woah Woah Woah! What's happening? 😱 OMG! Is Natasha really a bitch? 😱 Wait and read  😏😉