Sisters Day out

After the tattoo session, "where are we going now?" Kavya asked. "You'll see." Akanksha winked. "Dida, is it a surprise to wait?" Akhila asked. Akanksha nodded. "Till when?" Kavya frowned. "Till I take you there." Akanksha said. The girls sighed and sat in the car. "What's the plan Di?" Kavya asked. "First we're going for lunch, then shopping and then for that surprise, after that dinner." Akanksha said the plan. "Sounds great. I can't wait to see the surprise." Akhila said. Akanksha smiled and drove to KFC. They had their lunch and set for shopping. 

Akanksha drove to inorbit mall. "Hey let's watch a movie too." Kavya said. "Sounds great." Akanksha and Akhila said in unison. They saw their faces and laughed. Akhila was seeing the entire inorbit mall. "What?" Akanksha shook her. "Memories." Akhila smiled lightly. "Shut up and come with us. We're going to Befikre." Akanksha hissed. "BEFIKRE?" Akhila got excited. "Haan Befikre." Kavya sighed. "Its gonna be awesome...!" Akhila squealed, hugging Akanksha from a side. She stopped in front of a store. "Dida, Kavya, here's where Sumedh and Siddharth apologized to me." She said showing the place. "So from here, your love story began!" Akanksha gave a playful nudge. "Dida!" Akhila blushed. Kavya took three tickets and came. "Girls, here are the tickets...!" She sang. "Woah...! Can't wait...!" Akhila squealed. "Me too...!" Akanksha got excited. They grabbed their large popcorn bucket and went inside the theater. The movie started and they were enjoying each and every part of it.

After the film, they came out. It was still 3:30, so they decided to do some shopping. Akanksha grabbed some maxis and shorts. Akhila grabbed some shorts, tunics, tank tops and jeans. Kavya grabbed some sundresses, skinny jeans, hoodies, jackets and shorts. They went for accessories shopping. "I'm gonna gift this to my baby." Akanksha said grabbing a watch, which suits Varun. "Jiju will love it Di." Kavya said. "This shirt is for my baby." Akhila said, grabbing a royal blue and black flannel. "That's awesome Didi." Kavya said. "What about you Kav? You're not taking anything for him?" Akanksha asked. "I'm enough for him Didi." Kavya blushed. "Ahaan, I heard that you're doing family planning. When are you giving us a baby?"Akhila smirked. "DIDI!" Kavya kept a poker face and blushed hard, running out of the store. They paid for the items and ran behind Kavya, who is still busy blushing. "I'm gonna take you to that surprise." Akanksha announced. "Can't wait!" Akhila and Kavya said in unison. They three hopped into the car. Akanksha drove the car. 

She stopped in front of a pet store. Its for dogs. "Dida?" Akhila got shocked. "How did you know that we wanted a dog?" She asked. "That's Akanksha!" Akanksha winked, raising her collars up. "Lets go in." Kavya said jumping out of the car. They went inside the pet store. The sisters got attracted to a cute little puppy, which is so fluffy with full fur on it. Its white in color and they three liked it instantly. "I love it." They three said in unison and giggled. The owner of the store came to them, "We want this." Akhila said. "Its 70,000 ma'am." He said. Akanksha wrote a check of 70,000 and gave it to the owner. They took the puppy and went  out. "Boo will name her." Akanksha said. "That would be awesome." Kavya and Akhila said in unison and chuckled seeing their faces. "Where are we going now?" Kavya asked excitedly. "McD." Akhila said. "Awesome. Let's go!" Akanksha said spinning the wheel.

They pulled into McD. They kept the puppy in the car and went to eat. After their dinner, they went home, Mudgalkar's mansion. "Mommy!" Priya came running, with Sumedh after her. "Boo!" Akhila lifted her. "Chochate?" Priya asked. Akhila shook her head, "no. I have another surprise for you. Love, call everyone." Akhila said. Sumedh called everyone. After everyone came, Akanksha took out the puppy basket out of the back seat. "This is so cute!" Sumedh said. "Boo, did you like it?" Akhila asked. "Love love!" Priya shouted. "She'll name it." Siddharth said. "Of course she'll name it." Akhila said. "Boo, what are you going to name her?" Kavya asked sitting on her knees. "Abby!" Priya shouted. "Abby!" It sounds awesome." Sumedh said. "She got a new friend to play." Anuradha said. "We have double work." Akhila chuckled. They laughed. "I'll leave now. Prince will be waiting for me." Akanksha said. They nodded with a smiled. She gave a quick hug to everyone and drove home.

They got a puppy! Abby! Yayy! Sisters day out is awesome! Dedicated to my baby sisters Akhi615 and kavyamoolya