WHATTTT!!!!????

"I want to shop in all the designer stores, except Dida's." Akhila said. Sumedh nodded. "We have two kids, but we enjoy like a newly married couple!" Sumedh shook his head laughing. "Obviously the child in us shouldn't ever die my love!"

First they stopped near Tarun Tahiliani's store and she shopped two lehenga cholis and next they went to Nishka Lulla's store and she shopped a jumpsuit and a short dress. After that they went to Sabyasachi's store and she shopped a kanjeevaram saree and Sumedh shopped a sherwani. In Neeta Lulla's store, Akhila shopped three yellow crop tops and gypsy skirts one for her and two for her sisters.

"I'm hungry!" Akhila said. "Let's go for lunch." Sumedh said. "I want to eat Chinese!" Akhila frowned. "Mainland China!" Sumedh squealed. They pulled up for Mainland China. Akhila ate her favourite prawn dumplings and vegetarian noodles. After that they decided on a long drive. "I'll get the car." Sumedh said. Akhila followed him. They went to the parking lot and suddenly Sumedh fell down. "Sumedh!!!" Akhila shouted, crying. She fell on her knees, shouting for help and she realized that Sumedh is in a pool of blood. She searched the surroundings and saw a man familiar to her. She wondered who can he be. She was about to call and he disappeared.

She immediately lifted Sumedh and carefully kept him at the passenger's seat. She drove him to the hospital. "Anyone!!!" She shouted carrying Sumedh in her hands. Immediately a ward boy and a nurse came running with a wheel bed. She carefully kept him on the bed. They took him inside.

She called Varun. "Haan Akhi."

"Jiju!" She started crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Someone stabbed Sumedh!"

"What? What are you talking about!?" He got shocked.

She sobbed. "We're in the hospital now."

"Which hospital?" Varun asked.

"Padmavati."

"We're coming!"

"Akanksha!!!!" Varun shouted at his top of his voice. She got terrified. She came running to the hall. "What's wrong with you?"

"Akhi called me. We need to go to Padmavati." He said. "But what's the matter? Is everything alright?" She asked. "Someone stabbed Sumu." Varun said. Akanksha widened her eyes. "Wait, we're coming." Vinod said. Kavya and Siddharth joined them.

They ran into the hospital. "Skitty! How's Sumu?" Akanksha asked, hugging Akhila. "They kept him in the ICU. He's under observation." Akhila said. "I'm so sorry for this!" Kavya cried. "Don't be." Akhila hugged her. "Can I see him?" Siddharth asked. "Doctors are inside." Akhila said. "Bhabhi! You're sure that he's inside?" Siddharth asked. "Sid, see, I know what you are feeling right now. But I'm heartbroken right now." Akhila said. Siddharth sat down and started sobbing. Kavya went to console him. "He needs her much now." Varun said.

"Did you see anyone suspicious there?" Vinod asked. "No Bhai. I don't know!" Akhila sighed. "It's okay, take your time to think. I'm sure that you know something." Sanjana said. They sat down. Meanwhile the doctors came out. Siddharth got up soon. "Can I see him?"

"Yeah. You're?" One of the doctor asked. "I'm his younger brother." Siddharth said. "One at a time. No noise." The nurse said. Siddharth went inside silently. Kavya was seeing him from the view window. He took Sumedh's hand and "Sumu, you know how much I love you. I can't ever live without you. We are siblings, fortunately, we're always partners in crime. We did everything together. I want you alive and I won't leave the person behind this. He should die."

He felt Sumedh smiling. Siddharth smiled. Sumedh tightened his grip. Siddharth smiled widely. He got up and went out. "He's alright."

"You're joking?" Akhila got up with happiness and teary eyed. Siddharth nodded. "Doctor!" He called. Doctor came and checked Sumedh. He came out. "You just need to take care of him. He needs more rest and we need to keep him under 48 hour observation. He's alright and it's a miracle." The doctor said. "Thank you so much doctor." Siddharth said. Akhila, Siddharth, Kavya, Akanksha and Varun hugged.

"We're shifting him into ward number 2." Nurse said. "That's his birthdate." Akhila whispered.

When they were doing lunch, Akhila suddenly remembered, "I saw him. I think I know him from the time of Dida's wedding with Yuvraj." Akhila said. "You mean that bastard is alive?" Akanksha got shocked. "No I think he resembles him." Akhila said. "Just think." Kavya said.

Sumedh! 😱😱😱😱

Thank God he's alive! 🙏🙌

Who do you think did that?

So here is the teaser:

"OMG! He's his brother! I saw a letter in his hand and his hand is bloody." - Akhila.

Comment and Vote 😈

Rhythm of Heart (DDP Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें