Akhila's baby gender

Next day was Friday. Everyone enjoyed last night. Selena, Camilla and Karlie decided to stay. They woke up late. "Oh My Goodness!" Taylor freaked out, "Its 9:30!" She screamed, making every sleepy head jump. "What's wrong?" Parineeti asked, yawning. "Shut up and sleep!" Tamannaah snatched Parineeti under the blanket and pulled it up. "Guys, its 9:30!" Taylor again screamed. Then everyone came into the reality. 

"I missed my gym!" 

"I missed my zumba class!"

"I missed my yoga class!" Karlie, Alia and Parineeti freaked out one after the other. Akhila rolled her eyes. "Come on." She said, tying her hair up and walking into the living room. Men and kids already woke up. Sumedh and Varun were making breakfast. "Love? Jiju?" Akhila exclaimed. "Come. Sit." Varun said. Akhila smiled and sat on the chair. "What are you even making? Bread and butter?" She asked. Akanksha walked in and cupped her mouth, controlling her laughter. Anyways, they both laughed, making Sumedh and Varun keep poker faces. "What are you making?" Akanksha asked. "Scrambled eggs, chicken and waffles." Varun said. "Yeah, when jiju is cooking, chicken is compulsory." Akhila laughed. Akanksha joined. "It's kicking! Dida! See!" Akhila again experienced her first kick, after Priya. "Yeah! I can sense it!" Akanksha said with joy. Kavya woke up and saw the scene. "W. H. A. T!?" She cupped her mouth and started laughing. "Babe, it's scrambled eggs, chicken and waffles!" Akanksha exclaimed, laughing. "Di! That's amazing!" Kavya said and Kiya cried. She ran to her and started consoling. "Kav is a great mom already." Akanksha said, smiling and seeing her little sister. Priya woke up and came to the kitchen, searching for her Mom and rubbing her eyes. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Boo!" Akanksha lifted her up. "Mumma!!!" Priya cried. "Aw! Doll! What's wrong?" Sumedh asked, checking the waffles. "Daddy, I got a dream of ghost." Priya kept a horrified expression on her face. Akhila got scared. "What is it boo?" She asked. "Mumma, a ghost was staring at me and giving me a smile, which is so scary!" She closed her eyes with her hands. "Aw boo!" Akanksha hugged Priya. "Don't worry. Nothing's there." She consoled. "Bai maa, come to my room." Priya snatched Akanksha. She gave an assuring look to Akhila and went with Priya. Akhila smiled, taking a deep breath. "Jaan! Bhabhi is there. Don't worry. She'll take care of her and we also have Rachel's appointment today." Sumedh reminded. "Yeah! When?" Akhila asked, as she remembered. "At 10:00." Sumedh said. "Then I'll get ready and you prepare the breakfast by then." She said, getting up slowly from the stool, taking the support of the table. Siddharth helped her. Kavya is with the children.

"Bai maa! Here. I saw it here." Priya said trembling and showing the mirror. "See," Akanksha lifted Priya, "who's there in that mirror?" She asked. "Aye! That's me!" Priya cupped her hands and clapped with joy. "Buhuhahahahaha." Akanksha laughed a fake evil laugh. Priya got down and started running to the kitchen. "Yay! Scrambled eggs and chicken!" Priya, Payal, Aashi, Hallie and Ashton shouted in unison, making Kiya and Loukya cry. "Shh!" Children kept their fingers on their lips. Everyone laughed for their cuteness. "How can they be so adorable?" Kavya said, rocking Kiya in her arms, as Siddharth is taking care of Loukya. "Because they are kids!" Anjali said, sitting back of Kavya and caressing her hair. "See your children will also be like them. So adorable, naughty and cute." Arman said. "Haan. I know right!" Kavya winked. "Breakfast ready!" Varun shouted from the kitchen. "Anju, Bhabhi, help me." Akanksha said. They three walked to the kitchen. Tamannaah, Camilla, Kajal and Nisha arranged everything on the dining table meanwhile. "Today, ladies first." Sumedh said. "You are experimenting on your pregnant wife, love?" Akhila kept a poker face. "Momma!" Priya laughed, seeing Akhila's face. "Come to mommy!" Akhila stretched her hands. Priya shook her head, "NO! Today Aunt Tammy!" Priya jumped with joy, clapping her hands. Tamannaah lifted her up and placed her on her lap. "What do you want to eat today?" She asked. "Chicken!!!!" Priya almost shouted. "Shh...!" Tamannaah closed Priya's mouth. "Who's serving?" Selena asked. "Obviously our men, Sel." Akanksha said. "This is an epic to see." Alia laughed, followed by everyone. "Oh! Please. My husband is the dearest!" Kavya said, as Siddharth wrapped his arm around her neck and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Ooooo! Romantic!" Akhila and Akanksha said in unison and winked. Kavya blushed with a poker face. "If you start eating, we can go to Rachel's clinic quickly." Sumedh said. "Oh, yeah!" Akhila said, shoving a fork full of scrambled eggs. "Do you want some waffles? Or chicken?" Siddharth asked. "Chicken please. My baby is craving inside." She said, rubbing her stomach. "The baby's like me." Varun winked. "Obviously jiju. They baby will be same like you. Handsome, fun loving, caring, romantic, dynamic." Akhila winked. Akanksha smiled, seeing Varun. "Okay guys, we'll leave." Sumedh said. "You won't eat?" Parineeti asked. "You didn't notice babe. He already ate." Akhila winked. "So guys, we'll come with a good news. Buh bye!" Sumedh said, snatching Akhila. They pulled out for Rachel's clinic. 

"Lie down" Rachel said. Akhila changed into the robe. "Shall we?" 

After sometime, Rachel came inside with the reports. "What has happened?" Sumedh asked, crunching his teeth. "Congratulations. You are balanced now. Its a boy." Rachel said. Akhila immediately hugged Sumedh. They three had a group hug. This would be a caesarean.  I'll call you to inform you the date. Only two weeks left." Rachel said. "Yeah!" Akhila said nervously. "Why are you nervous? Its a caesarean so this would be easy from normal delivery." Rachel said, patting on Akhila's back. Akhila nodded, smiling. She is constantly squeezing Sumedh's hand. Sumedh shook his head in assurance. She nodded. "Okay, we'll leave now."  He said. "Be careful Akhi." Rachel said. "I will."

They reached home and rang the bell. "They're home." Akanksha said. Kavya rushed to the door and opened it. "Didi!" She hugged Akhila. "Who?" 

"Let them come inside babe." Camilla pulled Kavya aside. They came inside. Akhila sat beside Akanksha. Everyone came to them like paparazzi. Kavya sat beside Akhila. She started. "Dida, I'm so excited now. It will be balanced. Kav!" Akhila hugged her sisters. "Sid, don't ever try to do mischief, like you do with Priya." Sumedh winked. "Sumu!" Siddharth chuckled, shaking his head. They had a group hug and everyone joined them. "I'm having a brother! I'm having a brother! Yay! Yay! Yay!" Priya danced around. Everyone adored her cuteness. Akhila filmed it and logged into her Instagram account. She posted it saying, 'Does anyone know why is she dancing?" She muted the volume and clicked post. She kept her phone aside. "Let's go out for lunch? Chick- Fil- A?" Varun asked. "Sure sir!" Everyone shouted. They saw each other's faces and laughed loud. Karlie pulled the car on the drive way. Children had a separate car as Kajal drove it. Men came in another and ladies in another. 

Finally! Its an updaaatttteeee!!!!! Cholly fo not updating for cho long thime. (IMAGINARY KID'S VOICE AND A PUPPY FACE.)

Its a boy! Yay!

Varun and Sumedh prepared breakfast! OMG! That's so delicious! 

So here's the teaser: 

"Sorry!" She said. "Its okay miss." Varun saw into her eyes. "The coffee is all on you. Let me clean this up. Excuse me, can I get a tissue paper?" She asked. She got the tissues and cleaned his shirt. 

Comment and Vote.