Priya's one year birthday party

They went to the hotel where they're throwing a party. Its Novotel. Akanksha, Varun, Vinod and Sanjana are already went there and they are seeing the arrangements. "They came." Akanksha saw them and ran to them. "Come to badi maa boo." She stretched her arms to Priya. "Bad maa ba maa." Priya shouted jumping into Akanksha's hands. "When are you giving us a chotu Didi?" Kavya winked. "Shut up Kav!" Akanksha blushed. "We're back!" Aashi and Payal shouted running to Priya. "Di Di!" Priya shouted in Akanksha's ears. "Shh! Shouldn't shout like that boo. Wanna play with them?" Akanksha asked. Priya nodded her head quickly. She let her down. "Payal take care of her." Akanksha said. "Of course masi." Payal smiled.

After an hour, when all the guests came, they decided to start the party. Kavya was already busy in hosting the party. She gave gifts for the winners and she did everything. Akhila, Sumedh sat opposite to Kavya in front of the stage. Priya was enjoying everything. She was constantly clapping hands. "Now there's a dance. Shhh! Its special!" Kavya winked. Lights went off and 'bam bam bole' Form Taare zameen par played. Siddharth came to the spotlight and started dancing for it. He jumped off the stage and wontedly, because of that song, he tried to scare everyone. They all laughed. Kavya came into the spotlight. They both danced for the song as Priya constantly clapped her hands, dancing in Sumedh's lap. Her parents adored her. After them, Akanksha and Varun danced for another song. Priya enjoyed it. Payal and Aashi too did for a song. Priya jumped and ran to them. He started dancing with them. Everyone adored the cute little baby girl.

"Come on let's cut the cake." Akhila said, lifting up Priya. "Cake? Yay!" She shouted. "Yes! Frozen cake. Elsa! Anna!" Akhila grinned. "El n Ann!" Priya shouted. She too loves blue as her mom and dad do. They cut the cake. Akhila fed Priya. She liked the cake and she dipped her head into the cake. Everyone laughed for that cute and innocent antic. "Anju and Arman are not coming." Vinod said sadly. "I am not talking to them." Akhila glared and came off the stage. She sat on the sofa opposite to the stage. Sumedh too came down and sat beside her. Suddenly lights went off. "Anyone on the generator please." Vinod shouted. "Sorry for the late entry guys!" They heard a voice from the stage. "We truly apologize for that. We wanted to be special!" They heard another voice from the stage. A music started. Spotlight went on to them. "Anju! Arman!" Akhila shouted. They both sang a song. A soothing one. Priya fell asleep. Anjali and Arman jumped off the stage and hugged Akhila, Sumedh, Varun, Akanksha, Kavya and Siddharth. "Jiju and Sanny know this." Anjali revealed. "Bhai!" His three sisters saw him. "What?" He asked. "Thank you!" They ran to him and hugged. "You and bhabhi are the best forever." They said in unison. Vinod and Sanjana smiled. Varun got a call and went outside without telling Akanksha. She saw him and got angry. "What happened Dida?" Akhila asked. "He didn't even tell me where he is going." Akanksha said. "Hello everyone. Meet my friend." Varun said. "Hi everyone." She said.

Priya's birthday!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍 She's so cute! 😍😍😍😍 But who's this new girl? Any guesses?😉

Comment and vote