SOME VINJANA TIME

A/N: I don't know about this, but Vinod+Sanjana= Vinjana (OTP, Ship name, whatever you call!) That's why this chapter name is Some Vinjana Time.

Vinod ran behind Sanjana and pulled her into a room opposite to the kitchen. "What are you doing Vinu?" She whispered. He closed her mouth with his palm. "Shhh! Don't speak a word!" Vinod said. "So now, tell me what's the matter?" She raised her eyebrow. "Hmm, so Mrs. Khanna, I decided to romance with you." He said smirking. She widened her eyes and wanted to run from there, just to tease him. But he locked her with his hands and pinned her to the wall. "Wassup baby? You are in a hurry? I wanna do something" He pouted. "Nothing doing!" She shook her head. "Really? I wanted to romance deeply with you today and plan for our future." He winked. "What! Your insane!" She got shocked. "Yeah, I'm always insane my beautiful Sanjana Khanna." He said. "When did I become Khanna?" She asked. "When you kissed me first." He winked. "You are so insane." She said walking to the window and sitting on the counter. "Yeah, as always." He said. "Yeah, as always!" He mocked. "Shut up baby. Look at the weather!" She said opening the windows. He closed the door. "You are really...." She was about to say and "Insane!" He mocked. "Exactly!" She kept a poker face. "So Sanju!" He pouted. "Yeah baby?" She frowned. "I love you" He said coming near her. "Yeah, I love you too" She again frowned. "You are not interested or something?" He asked. "What?" She asked. "I mean you became busy in other works and started ignoring me these days!" He turned back and folded his hands. "Baby, it's not like that. Listen, I love you! I want you and I can't loose you!" She said with a tear drop falling on her cheek. Immediately she hugged him from back. "I love you" She whispered. He felt her tear and turned back. "You crying?" He asked worried. She nodded, staring at the ground. "Sorry baby. I seriously didn't mean anything I said. I'm really sor...." He was interrupted as Sanjana started kissing him. He kissed her back and after they were out of breath they broke the kiss. "Don't ever be sorry to me!" She said, circling her arms around his neck. "I love you" He said, circling his arms around her waist. They again kissed and Vinod's phone buzzed.

"Aaah! Cupcake!" He frowned and lifted the call. "Bhayya, where are you? We are searching for you? Where is Bhabhi?" Akanksha shouted. "Akshu, Akshu, Akshu wait! Don't shout! We're here and we're coming. Let us have some of our time, like you and Mr. Dhawan have." He winked. "Bhayya! Seriously! You're insane!" She kept a poker face, blushing. "Haha! We're coming." He said and they both went out. "Vinod!" Varun made a smirk and played with him, wontedly. "Varun, see I'll kill you after you do this." He said with a poker face. "I always do it." Varun winked at Akanksha. She blushed. "Lunch ready." Taylor shouted from the kitchen. Kavya and Akhila were helping her in preparing the lunch. "What's for lunch?" Varun ran to the kitchen. Akanksha laughed and followed. "Jiju, Chicken?" Kavya asked showing the chicken toast they made. "Aaahhh!!! My first wife!" He said taking the toast and smelling it. "Divine!" He said closing his eyes. "Varun?" Akanksha said wiping her fake tears. "What happened Pari?" He asked innocently. "So I'm not your wife?" She asked. "You're my wife. Why?" He asked confused. She burst into laughter, followed by Akhila, Kavya and Taylor. "You're seriously a big big big big tube light Varun!" Taylor said laughing, holding her stomach. "Why Tay?" He asked innocently and remembered that he called chicken his first wife. He too burst out into laughter. "Okay, My Priya is kicking from inside. So shall we eat? She's hungry." Akhila asked. "Say that you're hungry." Akanksha said. "Hehe, its that I'm also hungry." Akhila said catching her head. "Okay, let's go." Kavya said. They walked out. Varun made Akhila sit. Akanksha, Kavya, Taylor arranged the plates. Varun called everyone. They came for lunch.

They sat down and started eating. Sanjana's phone buzzed. She took and saw. "Papa?" She got shocked. "Lift." Vinod said. She lifted. "Ha papa. How are you? How's Mom? How's Anju?" She asked. "We are good beta. You need to come to India ASAP. We need to talk about your wedding with Vinod Khanna." Her dad said. "O... okay papa. I'll start tonight." Sanjana said tensed and cut the call. "What happened Sanju?" Vinod asked. "Papa wants to talk to me about our wedding Vinu." She said looking into his eyes, tensed. He cupped her cheek. "Don't worry. He'll agree. We'll get married." Vinod said. "When are you planning to leave bhabhi?" Akanksha asked. "Maybe tonight. He asked me to come ASAP." Sanjana said. "I'll book the tickets for you San. Just hope for the positive results." Taylor said taking her iPad. She booked the tickets. "Thank you tay." Sanjana gave a smile. "You're flight is in an hour San. You need to rush." Taylor said. "Thank You again Tay." Sanjana said and gave a quick hug to her. They left home.

What's gonna happen? What's gonna happen? Will Sanjana's parents agree or not? What's gonna happen? Let's wait and read!😉 see ya!😉

Comment and Vote 😘