Makeovers

Two days, when everything is alright, Akhila and Kavya wanted to do something new. They called Akanksha. "Didi, we're planning for some Makeovers. We'll surprise them." Kavya announced. Akanksha nodded. "That's great!" She said. "Dida, get ready and we both are coming to pick you. We're going to lakme saloon and color your tattoo." Akhila said. "Yeah sure. I'll be ready." Akanksha said. "We'll be there in 10." Kavya said. "Sounds great. Let's go!" Akanksha and Akhila said in unison and chuckled. "Fine, I'll get ready, you both come." Akanksha said. "Okay Dida." Akhila said and cut the call.

"Jaan, see these papers, I got for Priya's primary schooling. For her play school. She'll enjoy it there." Sumedh said. "Show me." Akhila grabbed those papers from his hands. Those were admission papers. He filled and signed on them. "Should Didi sign now?" Kavya kept a sad face as she is going to loose Priya. "Of course Kavs. Also doll will go in the morning and come back for lunch." Sumedh said. "Yay! Then that's great!" Kavya did a little dance. "I'm gonna pick her from the school everyday." Siddharth walked in. "That's great Sid! She loves her chachu more than anyone." Sumedh said. "Siddharth the great...!!" Siddharth winked, raising his collars up. "Arre oo drama king, go and play with Priya. She's alone in her room." Sumedh said. Siddharth ran out to see Priya. "We're going out and we'll be home by evening." Akhila informed. "What's there?" Sumedh cocked his eyebrow. "A surprise. Its a kind of..." she stopped, "no I won't tell." She winked. Sumedh kept a dramatical pout and went out. They both laughed and started to Dhawan Residency.

Akanksha was already waiting for them. "Dida, you look awesome!" Akhila said. "I'm always awesome." Akanksha winked. "Ahaan, let's go." Kavya chuckled. Akanksha was wearing a white sleeveless tank top, blue palazzo and a black hoodie on it. She straightened her hair and put light pink lipstick. "Prince is already drooling over my look." Akanksha said. "Family planning, huh?" Akhila winked. "Skitty!" Akanksha blushed, looking out of the window. "Haan Didi, we want a cutie pie in few months." Kavya said. "Boo is getting bored like hell. She's just alone." Akhila said. "Haan, Haan we will." Akanksha blushed hard. "So girls, here is the lakme saloon." Kavya stopped the car. "You park and come, we'll go inside." Akhila said. Kavya nodded. They hopped out of the car and went inside. Kavya parked the car and joined them.

"Hi, we want pedicures, manicures and hair coloring." Akanksha said. "You knew it?" Akhila whispered. Akanksha nodded. The receptionist noted and showed the way. They went and started their Makeovers. Akanksha and Akhila stuck to red color on the end of their hair, while Kavya wanted light pink color. They had their manicures and pedicures. They set out for the tattoo session.

"I'm so excited for the tattoos." Akanksha said. "Me too Dida." Akhila said. "Didi, does it pain?" Kavya asked. Akanksha was driving the car as Kavya sat behind and Akhila in the passenger seat. "No Kavya it'll be awesome. Just think of your Mr. Mudgalkar, it'll be soothing." Akanksha said and revealed the tattoo on her side neck with Varun on it. "Ahaan! Dida!" Akhila gave a nudge. "Didi is driving. You shouldn't give nudges like that." Kavya kept a poker face. They all laughed. "So here is color my tattoo." Akanksha said. "You park and join us." Kavya said, hopping out of the car. They three were out as paparazzi surrounded them with lot of questions.

"Ma'am, are you still with Varun? Why are you not coming out with him? Are you splitting? Or are you not staying with him? Why did you opt for your sisters, when your husband is there to take you out?" A paparazzi asked.

Akanksha got angry. "Okay, the first question." She said. Paparazzi became more enthusiastic to hear her answer. "I am there with him happily. We're the happiest couple in the whole world. No one, even you can't spread rumors for splitting us. I know you all very well. You want entertainment by splitting couples and hooking actresses and actors. I am just not coming out with him because, he's shooting for his two new films, one is judwaa 2, as you all know and second one is with Karan Johar again. I just wanted to spend time with my siblings so that I can have fun with them. My family is my life and I want to spend time with my husband or my sisters, that doesn't matter for either of you. Me and my husband won't split and if you try for it, I'll give a police complaint on the whole Paparazzi. By the way, my brother is the ACP." Akanksha said angrily and went inside, pushing all the Paparazzi. One fell down.

"They are born to spoil my mood." Akanksha hissed. "Its okay Dida! Happens. If your husband is an international star, it happens." Akhila consoled. "By the way, Didi, I am wondering that I'll have babies before you." Kavya winked. "Shut up Kav!" Akanksha blushed. "She's blushing. So her mood is alright now!" Akhila said, giving a hifi to Kavya. "Ma'am, here is your token. Wait for sometime." The receptionist said. They nodded and sat on the couches. Their turn came. They were called. They went. Akanksha wanted a tattoo on her chest. Akhila on her waist and Kavya on her neck. "The most intimate areas." Akhila whispered, winking. Kavya got some pain, but she was constantly thinking of Siddharth and that pain was vanishing.

After the tattoo session, "where are we going now?" Kavya asked. "You'll see." Akanksha winked.

Ookkaaayyyy!!! So the tattoos! 😁😉🙈🙈🙈 I'm sure they'll get surprised. So it's a small cliffhanger 😁 where are they going? 😉

Comment and vote.