Surprises and Thrills

Varun parked the car as everyone waited for him. "Why are you waiting for me? You can go." Varun said. "Jiju, we wanted to step in with you." Akhila winked. Varun chuckled. Akhila chuckled. They walked to the door and for their surprise, its opened. "WHAT???" Taylor got startled and rushed inside. Olivia ran to her. "Hey dibby! Who's home?" She asked. Olivia went to the fire place, cuddled up and started sleeping. "She's a very aggressive sleeper." Taylor shook her head. "I know and what's wrong with this house?" Akanksha asked. "SURPRISE...!!!" A crowd shouted, running to them. Akanksha, Akhila, Kavya and Taylor widened their eyes with happiness. Anjali and Sanjana cupped their mouths. Men were shocked. They were Kajal,Prabhas, Payal, Nisha, Karan, Aashi, Anika, Tamannaah, Selena, Camilla, Karlie, Alia, Parineeti and Jacqueline. "Guys!!!!" Akanksha and Akhila ran to them. They had a group hug. "We missed you so much." Akanksha and Akhila shouted. They laughed. "Where are the little princesses?" Alia asked. "Aloo!" Kavya squealed. "I can't believe that you became a mother." Tamannaah said. Kavya chuckled. "I know. Everyone is shocked."

"Congratulations guys!" Alia and Parineeti hugged the couple. They had a group hug, without hurting the babies. "Hey, wait a minute. Where is my husband?" Taylor asked. "Calvin did this." Camilla said. Taylor widened her eyes with joy. "He's the best." 

Calvin came from the kitchen, getting the ice creams, as everyone got settled in the living room. "What's that? I want Vanilla!" Kavya said. "From when you started liking Vanilla?" Siddharth cocked his eyebrow. "From today and I want a carton of Vanilla ice cream." She said, "milk!" She whispered to Siddharth and winked. He widened his eyes. "What?" Akhila asked. He shook his head. "She's becoming naughtier day by day, Bhabhi." He chuckled. "I know that." Akhila chuckled. "Di!" Kavya kept a poker face. "Hey where is Priya? Also Sumedh?" Kajal asked. "They went out for a walk, di. They will come in a while." Akhila said. Kajal nodded and meanwhile they came. "Payal didi! Aashi, Anika! Aunt Selena, Aunt Camilla, Aunt Karlie!" Priya shouted, happiness filled in her. Kavya and Siddharth closed the babies ears and laughed. "Priya!" Payal shouted. "Piya didi!" Anika shouted. "Priya!" Aashi shouted. They had a group hug. "So cute!" Jacqueline said, keeping a hand on her cheek and adoring the kids. "Babies!" Hallie and Ashton squealed, seeing the kids. "Hallie, Ashton!" The kids squealed. They joined the hug. "Picture perfect. Let us take a picture." Selena said. Nisha, Kajal, Akhila, Taylor, Selena, Akanksha, Varun and Sumedh took a picture of the kids. "Who is posting?" Varun asked. "Me!" Selena said. "Perfect!" Akanksha said. Selena posted on Instagram saying,  selenagomez: Surprise visits are meant by group hugs. #MyLittleMunchkins #Priya #Payal #Hallie #Ashton #Aashi #Anika taylorswift kajalaggarwalofficial Akhi615 Avdlove nishaaggarwal "Done. My followers are drooling on it." Selena said. "Hey wait a minute!" She said. "What's wrong Sel?" Karlie asked. "This is too much." She said. "What?" Camilla asked. "A girl is trolling Indians here." Selena said. "Guys, let us take a selfie!" Vinod said. "Great idea and Sel will post it." Sanjana smirked. They gathered and had a group selfie with a selfie stick. Selena posted it. Her followers kept silent and did nice comments. 

"So now, we have a surprise for you both." Prabhas said. "Bava?" Kavya cocked her eyebrow. Karan nodded. They went to a room. "What's in here?" Siddharth asked. Camilla pushed the door. Kavya and Siddharth got surprised. Everyone felt happy. "Thank you so much guys. It means a lot." Siddharth said. That's a special room for the newborn. "We both love you so much I don't know what we did to deserve you." Kavya said with teary eyes. "Don't start a melodrama now. We know that you deserve the entire happiness in this world. That's why they did this." Akanksha chuckled. "Well said Dida!" Akhila too chuckled. "Come on guys, don't stand here and do a discussion. Let the babies sleep." Parineeti said. Kavya and Siddharth walked in and let the babies sleep in the cribs. There are two baby pink color cribs. Wildest dreams karaoke was playing. On the walls above each crib, there are two heart symbols glowing luminously. "This is so soothing." Kavya closed her eyes, smiling. Taylor smiled. "I thought this would be perfect for the babies, as it is soothing." 

"This is obviously perfect, coz you selected it Tay." Akhila said. Taylor smiled. "Let them sleep. We'll go out. Kavs, if you want, you can also take rest." Sumedh said. "Its okay Sumu. I'll be there." Kavya smiled. Sumedh nodded. He went to Akhila, "when are you giving me the babies?" He whispered with a wink.   "Dida, we were thinking about something right?" Akhila changed the topic, turning to Akanksha. She looked back to Sumedh and gave a evil smirk. He kept a poker face and pouted. She shook her head laughing. "Come with me." Akanksha snatched Akhila to a side, followed by the girls. "What?" She asked. "Did you forget that its Prince's birthday? We planned for a surprise party, right? We can do both now." Akanksha said. "Yeah dida. I'll go out and bring everything needed." Akhila said. Girls glared at her. "What?" She saw them with a confused face. "Akhi, you are pregnant." Alia said. "So?" Akhila asked. "You just shut your mouth and sit in here. We are also humans, we can also do everything needed." Nisha said. Akhila grinned, "okay. I'll help Dida and Kav." 

"That's like a good girl. Good girls always listen to elders." Tamannaah tongue wicked. "Tammy!" Akhila chuckled. "Fine now, who is explaining the plan to our Men?" Akanksha asked. "Me!" Anjali said. 

"Great! who is going out to bring the decors?"  

"Me, Sel, Karlie, Alia and Tammy." Taylor said.

"Amazing. Who's taking care of the kids?" 

"I'll take care of the kids." Kajal said.

"Perfect. Who's helping us?" Akanksha grinned.

"Me, Kav, Camilla, Anju, Pari, Bhabhi and Nisha di." Akhila said.

"First lets make a list. Did anyone of you bring gifts to the baby girls?" Akanksha asked. "Haan. We are ready with the gifts and surprise notes for the newborn." Sanjana said. Vinod walked in. "What's going on ladies?" he asked. "Bhai! Uff! Come fast. We need you." Akanksha said. "Yeah!" Vinod sat beside Akanksha. Anjali explained everything to him. "I'll take care of it. You don't even worry." Vinod said. "That's what makes us say that you are the best." Akanksha hugged Vinod from a side. Vinod too hugged her. "Skitty, picture please!" Akanksha winked. Akhila kept a puppy face. "Come on!" Vinod said. Akanksha chuckled. Anjali took a picture of them. "This goes into my Instagram!" Akanksha squealed. She posted in Instagram saying, Avdlove: #BrotherLove  Akhi615 vinodk26 "Let me go and manage Varu." Vinod said. They chuckled and he went out. 

"What?" Varun asked. "What, what?" Vinod said. "I am asking what?" Varun said. "I am also asking what are you asking." Vinod said. "Best friends be like." Sumedh chuckled. They laughed. "Guys, we are going to do a party without our ladies. This is gonna be amazingly fun." Vinod said. "What party?" Prabhas asked. "BAAHUBALI 2!" Vinod grinned. "That's awesome, I mean perfect." Karan said. "Who's getting the tickets?" Siddharth frowned. "The hulk himself." Vinod showed Prabhas. "Me?" Prabhas got confused. "Haan Prabhas Anna. If you come to the theater with us, we'll get the tickets easily, coz, you are Baahubali." Sumedh winked. "Yeah yeah!" Prabhas rubbed the back of his head. "I already took the car." Arman buzzed the horn. They went out for Baahubali2, while the ladies are busy in he preparations.

OMG! What a surprise! So thrilled.

That's a cute room for Kiya and Loukya.

Kids are super cute!

Pictures are amazing memories.

So yeah, here is the teaser:

"I'm so happy and thrilled this time. I'll be careful now." Akanksha squealed, giving a smooch on Varun's lips. He tickled her waist. She giggled more.

What do you think Akanksha is talking about?

Keep guessing ;)

Comment and Vote.