Good Friends

Vinod too saw that scene. He got really very angry. Natasha and Sumedh were feeding breakfast to each other. She was being too romantic and he was enjoying that romance. Varun came. He too saw that. He saw Akanksha. She signed to be calm. Akanksha, Vinod and Varun went into a room. Sumedh didn't even notice Varun coming home. Akanksha closed the door.

"What's happening Pari?" Varun hissed. "I am in a big confusion. Now why is Natasha doing all these things?" Vinod asked. Akanksha sat down and dialed to Akhila. They lifted. "Dida what's going on there?" Akhila asked, hoping everything is normal. "Skittles, promise me that you won't freak out and take a drastic step after this." Akanksha said. "Okay. First what happened?" Akhila asked. She kept in speaker as Kavya and Siddharth came into the room. Kavya explained Siddharth the whole situation. Akanksha too kept in the speaker so that Vinod and Varun can listen. "They both are being romantic and feeding breakfast to each other." Akanksha said, shutting her eyes. "W.H.A.T...?" Akhila almost shouted. Varun took the phone. "Akhi, don't worry we are there with you. Actually tell us what happened?" He asked. "Jiju! From the last night he's behaving strangely with me. He calls me jaan, right. So he called me by name in the morning. He ignored boo, mom, dad, Kavya, Sid and everything in the house. After sometime, Dida called me and said that he's there. That's what happened and now he's doing like this with that nuts!" Akhila hissed in anger. "Shhh! Bunny! Wait! I have a big doubt on this Natasha. Do you all know her very well?" Vinod asked. "Yeah! I mean she is a very good friend of me and Pari." Varun said. "Jiju, tell me how is she. I mean behavior and such things." Akhila asked. "Yeah, now I got a clear picture!" Varun said. "What Jiju?" Kavya asked. "Bhai fast!" Siddharth said. "She told me that she was learning hypnosis. So maybe she hypnotized him?" Varun expressed his doubt. "Bhai! You're brilliant. That's hypnotism!" Siddharth said. "So who can break this?" They all started thinking. "ANJALI!" Vinod said. "Anju? Is she a hypnotist?" Kavya asked. "Haan. She is a hypnotist and she can surely help us. Bunny, do one thing. Call her and explain everything and well try to get the information from these two." Vinod said. "Okay bhayya."  Akhila agreed. They cut the call. "I'll casually go out and see the scene." Varun said. He went out.

Sumedh saw him. He was leaning in for a kiss with Natasha. "Bhai! When did you come?" He asked. "Just now." Varun said, sitting beside Sumedh and circling his arm around his shoulder. "Sumu, I'll ask you something." Varun said. "I'll just come." Natasha went away from there. She ran away from the situation. "Yeah bhai. Ask." Sumedh said. "Do you still love Akhila?" Varun asked. Sumedh got shocked. "What? Bhai.... W... why are... are... you asking this?" He stammered. "Just answer to the point." Varun said. "Y... yes b...bhai." Sumedh again stammered. "Coming directly to the point, what's all that with Natasha?" He asked. Natasha was listening everything from a corner. Sumedh slightly saw her. She looked directly into his eyes and took out the hypnotic spell. "Bhai, we're just good friends and what I am doing here? Where is Jaan? Is she inside? Where is my daughter Priya?" Sumedh asked, coming back to normal. "You didn't drive them here." Varun shook his head. "Bhai? But how is this possible. Okay, I'll leave." Sumedh said. Varun smiled. Natasha came out. Akanksha, Vinod also came out. "Okay bhabhi, Jiju. I'll go." Sumedh said. They nodded, smiling. He went out and saw everyone. Again Natasha did something to him. He winked at her and went out.

He went home. Anuradha opened the door. "Sumu, where were you?" She asked. "I went to Dhawan's residency." Sumedh gave an arrogant answer. "Dud!!!!!" Priya shouted and came running to him. He took her up and went inside. Akhila was changing the bed sheet. "Oh! You came!" She saw him. He ignored her. "Dud" Priya started playing with his face. "Hey little girl! Can't you even stay calm? Why are you annoying me? Stay away from me." He shouted and he was about to throw Priya on the ground. Akhila caught her. "Sumedh!" She got shocked by his behavior. "What Miss. Akhila Aggarwal? Who are you to come in my life? You are nothing to me! Get away from my life. I hate kids, so take that little donkey away from me. I hate you both!" He shouted. Akhila got terrified by his behavior. Kavya was listening everything. "You are not my wife. I don't even know whether you are married to me or anyone. She is not my daughter. I think you..." Akhila slapped him and ran away from there, with Priya. "How dare she slaps me!" He got even more angry.

"Di! Why is he behaving like this!" Kavya got shocked. "Bhabhi! We need to make this right!" Siddharth said. Akhila nodded. Priya was crying constantly, so she took three chocolates from the fridge and gave it to her. "Chochate!" Priya shouted. "Haan Chochate!" Kavya mocked her. They laughed. Akhila remained silent in a deep thought.

Natasha!😡😡😡😡😡 Sumedh! You are not like this! Please come back! 😞 How can he even say those words to them. How can he even do that to his daughter. Just let's see whether things get more intense or not. Do you think Akhila can save her Sumedh from that bitch?

Comment and vote