Thribble Happiness

"She's..." Doctor paused and saw everyone's face, "congratulations everyone. She's pregnant." She said. "W. H. A. T!?" Sumedh's eyes lit up with joy. "Thank you so much doctor." He hugged her. She laughed. "Sumu, leave her." Akanksha said, controlling her laughter. He left the doctor. "She'll come into consciousness after sometime." The doctor said, "come to my clinic tomorrow."

After sometime, Akhila woke up, catching her head, "what happen to me?" She asked. "Jaan, we're pregnant." Sumedh said. "What are you saying love?" Akhila got surprised. He nodded. She hugged him with teary eyes. "I am so happy." She whispered. "Me too." He whispered. Akanksha, Varun and others came, in the meanwhile. "Dida!" Akhila hugged Akanksha. "I am so happy Skitty. Love you so much." She said. "Me too dida. I can't wait for the little ones. I mean, me, you, kav are pregnant at the same time. Our little ones come and play in this world. They just be like us." Akhila said. "Yeah! I am so excited for my first child." Akanksha said. "I can't wait to see it." Varun said. "Yeah, bhai. Me too." Siddharth said. "When are you leaving for LA?" Akhila asked. Akanksha saw Varun and wiggled her eyebrows. He closed his eyes in acceptance. "Actually, tonight."

"Oh my God! I need to pack Priya's things." Akhila said, getting up. "Jaan, you rest. We'll take care." Sumedh said. "Sumedh! I'll do that. You all be with Akhila." Anuradha said, coming inside. "Okay Ma." Sumedh said. "Par Mom," Akhila was about to say, "no Akhi, besides you, I am there to take care of her." Anuradha gave a smile. Akhila nodded.

"What do you want?" Anuradha asked Priya. "No no dadi no." Priya said, pulling away her dress from Anuradha. "This is nice." She said, taking out a blue dress. "You, your mom, your dad, you three like blue." Anuradha shook her head laughing. "What about chocates?" Priya gave a dramatic look. "Drama queen, your badi ma and bade papa will give you." Anuradha said laughing. "Yay!" Priya did a little dance. "Which one?" Auradha took out two dresses. One was yellow and another was pink. Priya took pink one, "this is gross." She said. "What?" Anuradha laughed. "See dadi, there are no hands in this. No legs for this. How can I wear this dress?" Priya said with an innocent look. Anuradha laughed. "So do you want an yellow jumpsuit. This has hands and legs." Anuradha said. Once Priya saw Akanksha's yellow jumpsuit and insisted her parents to buy only that. So they brought that in her size. Akanksha and Priya once wore the same dresses and Akanksha took a picture with Priya and posted in Instagram with the caption, now my daughter joined me. We're officially twinning! "I want these. Blue blue everywhere." Priya said. Those are denim shorts and blue shirts. "No, you're only picking up blue ones." Anuradha said. "Dadi please! Pretty please." Priya kept a puppy face. Anuradha laughed, "but only one. Choose whether this or this." She said, showing two shirts of black and red. "Red!" Priya shouted. "You are seriously like your parents and their siblings." Anuradha mumbled and laughed. "No blah blah." Priya shook her head. Anuradha hugged her grand daughter and "I will miss you." She whispered. "I miss you too dadi." Priya said, softly. "Boo! Ready?" Akanksha came inside. She saw that cute moment and stopped, smiling. "Kaki, I am ready." Priya said, hugging Akanksha. "Come on." She lifted up her and went out, followed by Anuradha.

"We're done with the packing." Anuradha said. Akhila nodded. "Thank you Mom." She said. Anuradha smiled. "She wants chocolates Akshu and Varun." She said. "The air hostess gives you as many as you want." Akanksha said, hugging Priya from a side. "I can take this many?" Priya said, stretching her hands as she can. "Yes. She gives you whatever you want." Varun said. "Yay!" Priya clapped her hands.

"Guys, I have a good news for all of you again." Siddharth said, running with the laptop. He placed it on the center piece and opened Skype. Kajal and Prabhas connected, with Payal. "Arshi!" Sumedh said. "Chachu." Payal shouted. "Hi guys how are you?" Akanksha asked. "Payal didi!" Priya shouted at the top of her voice. "Shh... Priya!" Akhila shook her head. "Priya! Hi." Payal said, waving her hand and smiling. "Hey guys, we've a super news for you." Prabhas said. "What happened Bhai? Don't tell me you're doing the third part of Bahubali." Varun chuckled. "Bava, please don't tell that shocking news. You are already in bahubali hangover." Akhila chuckled. Everyone laughed. "No I'm not doing it and guys, guess what, Gudi is pregnant again." He said. Kajal lowered her lashes and smiled. "Congratulations guys! I mean we also need to tell you two news." Varun said. "Yeah!" Prabhas said. "Jaanu and Akhi are also pregnants." Varun  said. "You're not kidding me." Prabhas said, cupping his mouth happily. "That's great guys! It's thribble happiness." Kajal said. "Our kids will play and grow up together now."

"Yeah didi. I'm so happy." Kavya said. "Me too." Akhila said. "Kaj, we are going to LA. Rachel is there to look after me there. Also I want to know my baby's gender." Akanksha said. "That's nice." Kajal said. "When are you leaving?" Prabhas asked. "Tonight bhai." Varun said. "I'm going with them!" Priya shouted. "What? She's coming with you?" Kajal asked. Akanksha and Varun nodded. "Yeah. She wants to play with Taylor's kids, Hallie and Ashton. So I'm taking her." Akanksha said. "Oh okay. She'll have a change." Kajal said. "We'll come to the airport guys." Prabhas said. "Thanks." Varun said. "Now, we have a doctor's appointment. We need to leave." Kajal said. "Okay. See you guys in the airport tonight." Sumedh said and cut the call.

"I'm happy that you're coming here and giving Taylor a big surprise." Calvin said. "Yeah Adam. We're also gonna give you both a surprise." Akanksha said. "We're waiting for that and yeah, I'm coming to the airport tomorrow. We'll surely give Taylor a surprise." Calvin said. Akanksha smiled. "Okay. Priya's gonna love LA and you people." Akanksha said. "I already love Sumedh's daughter. I call her Pri Pri." Calvin chuckled. "That's funny." Akanksha said. "See you." He said. She smiled and cut the call.

"Taylor's gonna love this surprise. She never knew that we'll come there to visit her and I know that she'll take care of me, coz she's my best friend." Akanksha said, imagining Taylor's reaction. "I am excited." Varun said. They're in Dhawans residency. Vinod and Sanjana are on a trip and they're coming today to the airport and they'll go to LA. They moved in together, like Anjali and Arman. Also Anjali and Arman are coming to the airport.

"Papa, I will enjoy there. Don't worry." Priya shook her head, keeping a poker face and folding her hands. "Okay, my baby doll. But, do make a video call everyday. Momma and papa miss you." Sumedh said. Priya nodded. "Masi, chachu, when will you come?" Priya asked. "We're not coming baby." Siddharth said. Priya became sad. "Baby, book two tickets to LA. We're going with them." Kavya said. "Kav, it'll be boring without you and Priya." Akhila said. "So why am I here?" Sumedh kept a puppy face. "Haye! So cute!" Akhila said, tilting her face and keeping a hand on her cheek. "Cutie pie." Sumedh tapped on her nose. "You both look so adorable, sumu." Kavya said. "I know Mrs. Mudgalkar jee." Sumedh winked. Akhila understood and laughed. "Why are you laughing mommy?" Priya asked. "You will understand later." Akhila said, placing her on her lap. "Done!" Siddharth said. "So I will pack now. We can do the shopping there. Tay will help us." Kavya said. She went inside to pack everything. It's four hours for flight.

After three hours, everyone we're in the airport. Kajal, Prabhas, Payal, Anjali and Arman. "Oye, MDK! Take care of yourself." Varun said. "Jiju! Not again!" Arman said. "Haha superb bhai. I'm joining you in annoying him. I love to see his annoyed face." Anjali said. "Me and my sister are together now." Varun winked. "Anju?" Arman kept a poker face. She gave a smooch on his lips. "Shh, baby. I love you." She said in a husky voice. He melted. "Let's sit in the Starbucks guys. I'm craving for coffee." Akanksha said. "Me too dida." Akhila said. "Maybe our children like it." Akanksha said. They went inside the Starbucks. "Boo, what do you like to eat?" Sumedh asked. "Chocoate cake." Priya said. "Ya! Chachu chocolate cake." Payal said. "Yay!" They both squealed in unison and hugged. "From when did you start eating chocolate? You love butterscotch, right?" Kajal asked. "Momma! I started loving chocolate!" Payal kept a poker face. Everyone laughed. Sumedh ordered two chocolate pastries and came back, holding the tray. He served the kids. They enjoyed the chocolate cake, meanwhile the elders spoke.

"You're coming with us ,Kav and Sid?" Varun asked. They both nodded. "I am so excited." Akanksha said. "I am so excited to see everyone there." Sanjana said. "She calls me San! I love it!" She said. "Taylor is working for her new album." Vinod announced. "We know." Everyone said in unison, including the kids. "That's too fast." Vinod said. "Everyone knows before you, my late runner." Varun said. "You just shut your mouth and don't talk to me for two minutes." Vinod said. "Haww, bhai! Only two minutes? You can make it three." Akanksha said. "Yeah, three minutes." Vinod said. "That's really late!" Varun said. "Shh.!" Arman winked, smirking. He mouthed revenge. Varun widened his eyes and meanwhile the announcement was made. They rushed to the gates and boarded the plane. Akhila didn't want to leave Priya. But, Priya assured that she'll be safe and she'll enjoy there.

Akhila is also pregnant and also Kajal! Omg! Thribble happiness! 💃💃💃

They started for LA! Yay! Can't wait to see Taylor's reaction. 😂

Comment and vote.