THANK YOU ANJU

"What? This all happened with me?" Kavya got shocked. Siddharth was telling her everything happened yesterday. He nodded, staring the ground. "I'm sure I'm gonna kill her." Kavya said, "wait and watch."

Vinod caught her. "Don't be foolish sweetie. Be sensible. You can't kill her. Now we're taking her to the court, as I arrested her. You can beat her after the hearing. The judge promised me that he'll let that happen. I bribed him. So he'll definitely let that happen. I don't want my little sister to get into trouble. You can beat her and it's my promise to you. He said. Akhila heard that and smiled wide. "But bhai..." Kavya held her head down. A tear escaped her eye. "Chocolate, you shouldn't cry like this. Be strong. We'll win the case. Anju di is going to tell the truth in front of everyone. Wait and watch what will happen." Siddharth calmed her down.

"Jiju, shall we go?" Anjali asked, grabbing her purse. Vinod nodded getting up. Akhila ran to the living room, "bhai, I'm coming with you. Even Sumedh is coming." She said. "Yeah okay! Do one thing, everyone come with us. I mean, you all saw her doing such things. So come and tell the truth. Also now we should directly go to the court." Vinod said. They nodded. "Varu said that he'll directly come to the court with cupcake. By the way, where's my sunshine?" Vinod said. Sanjana came out. "I'm ready. Let's go." She said. They all set for the court.

Varun was already waiting with Akanksha. These people reached the court. Akhila and Kavya ran to Akanksha. Akhila hugged Akanksha, "Dida, everything is going to be alright today!" She said, seeing Akanksha with hopeful eyes. Akanksha closed her eyes and nodded. "Yes skitty, I'm not gonna leave her. I'm gonna beat her up till death!" Akanksha said with sternness. "Let us leave her Dida. We'll beat her. Also she's a girl. We can't beat her till death!" Akhila said. "But..." Akhila shook her head. "Let's go guys. They're calling us. Its our hearing." Vinod called. They all went inside and sat down. Natasha was standing on the opposite side. Anjali saw her with a deadly smirk and gave a death glare to her. "You can't do anything to me." Natasha mumbled. Vinod instructed everyone to avoid eye contact with her. They agreed.

The lawyer started the argument. "Your honor, my client says that she suffered because of this Natasha. She claims that Natasha hypnotized her husband and used him for all the bad things. I need to cross examine the witnesses. I want the witnesses in the witness block please."

The judge nodded. "Mr. Vinod Khanna, I want you to come on the witness block please." The lawyer requested. Vinod stood on the witness block. "So who's Akhila to you?" He asked. "She's my sister." Vinod replied. "Should I believe that? Where's the proof that she's your sister?" He asked. Akhila got angry. "You can't ask like that! Do you have any proof that you came out of your mother's womb? If so get me the proofs!" She shouted. "Mr. Patel, you're crossing your limits. This is out of the case." The judge said. Natasha evil smirked. Anjali understood. Akhila got even more angry. Sanjana calmed her down. Sumedh and Akanksha were burning with anger. Kavya was like she's about to kill. Siddharth was calming her down. Varun was calming down Akanksha and Sumedh. Anjali understood that Natasha has hypnotized the lawyer. Suddenly, the lawyer saw Anjali. She deeply stared into his eyes and hypnotized him to the good. She saw Natasha and smirked wide. Natasha got confused as Anjali gave a hypnotic stare to her.

"Sorry your honor. Where are we?" The lawyer asked and suddenly remembered where the case went on a track. "So Mr. Vinod Khanna, when did all this happen? I mean when did you know this?" He asked. Vinod explained that situation, when he and Akanksha saw Sumedh feeding her. "Note this point, your honor." The lawyer said. "Was anyone there in the situation rather than Mr. Sumedh and Natasha?" He asked. "My little sister Akanksha Dhawan was also there in the situation, with her husband Varun Dhawan." Vinod concluded. The lawyer nodded. "You may go. My lord, I request Mrs. Dhawan to come to the witness block please."