Reproposal

Sumedh snatched Varun aside. "What had happened bhai?" Varun asked. "Bhai, I want your help. I am going to re propose Jaan. I mean after this all happened, I want to again start my love life newly and freshly. Priya is there. I know. But I really want to get married again to Jaan. I want to start a new life, new family with Jaan and my doll. I want your help Bhai." Sumedh explained. Varun nodded, grabbing Sumedh by his shoulder. "I am there with you always." Varun assured. "So what's the plan?" He asked. Sumedh started explaining the plan. "I'll ask Jaanu to get Akhi there." Varun said. Sumedh nodded. They went to others. 

"Where did you both go?" Vinod asked. "Nothing Vinu. Acha, shall we go out for lunch? I'll tell aunty and uncle to get Priya with them. I'll also inform everyone." Varun said. "Sounds like a plan. Great!" Vinod said. Akhila called Mom and Dad, while Sumedh called Vasudev and Anuradha and meanwhile Varun to called David, Karuna, Rohith and Janvi. "So where?" Akhila asked. "Hakkassan, of course or Royal china." Varun said. "Royal china...!" Kavya squealed. Siddharth grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her. "Its okay chocolate. Everything's okay now. Don't do that." He nodded. Kavya kept a poker face. Everyone laughed. They went to Royal china.

"Daddy...!" Priya ran to Sumedh. "My doll!" He lifted her up. "What do you want?" he asked showing the desserts. Priya was there in Akhila's hands then. Akhila fed her and its time for desserts so she jumped into Sumedh's hands. "Chochate i cleam." She shouted. Everyone laughed. "She's a chocolate addict as my baby is chicken addict." Akanksha joked. "Dida, nice comparing. But I won't let her become fat." Akhila winked. "Lets see about the future." Kavya said. They all laughed. "Baa papa." Priya shouted. "Haan princess." Varun said taking Priya into his hands. "Chochate i cleam...!" She jumped in Varun's hands. "Haan, haan, you are getting a chocolate ice cream." He said. "Yay...!" She shouted clapping her hands. "We all are eating chocolate ice cream today, because my gudiya wants to eat." Dad said. "Yay...! Dadu...!" Priya shouted. "Haan Dadu is here for you." Dad said. They all adored Priya's innocence and naughtiness. "Waiter" Siddharth called. He came. Siddharth ordered chocolate ice creams for all of them. He wrote and went away. "Chachu bes bes...!" Priya shouted jumping in Varun's hands. Siddharth raised his collars up and winked at Kavya. She cocked her eyebrow. He chuckled. "We know that your chachu is always the best Priya." Kavya said winking. "Yay...! Jack Jack...!" She shouted jumping into Jacqueline's hands. "My baby doll!" She placed a kiss on her cheek. "lo yo." Priya said squeezing Jacqueline's cheeks. "I love you too my baby." She said. "My daughter loves everyone and everything." Akhila said. Soon the ice creams came. "Chochate...!" Priya shouted jumping in Jacqueline's hands. "Come to mamu. Your mamu is the king of chocolate. He'll feed you." Vinod said stretching his hands. "Mamu...!" Priya shouted and jumped into Vinod's hands. He started feeding her. Everyone on the table adored them. "They're the best." Akanksha whispered. Akhila smiled, "yes dida. They both are the best forever. Bhayya loves our kids." She said. "Yeah. We started family planning seriously this time." Akanksha confessed. "That's great Dida. So when are you giving us a baby?" Akhila winked. Akanksha blushed, seeing Varun and gave him a nudge. "Soon." He replied. "Jiju, you're listening?" Akhila asked shockingly. He nodded. They giggled. They came out after sometime. 

"Its great to have these family hangouts. Let's do this more often. What do you say Mohan?" Vasudev asked. "Of course. We love to" Dad replied, as Priya is tapping on his nose. "We'll leave now." David said. They nodded. "Come on Priya. We need to go home." Akhila said. "No." Priya shook her head, "Dadu dadu." She said nodding. "She'll come with us Akhi. You go. We'll take care of her and don't call us every hour as you do everytime she comes with us." Mom said. "Haan okay ma. I won't. I promise and you are experienced na. You gave birth to these three brats. So its okay." Akhila chuckled. Mom laughed. "Okay. We'll leave ma. Bye ma, papa." They said. Varun came to Sumedh. "I told everything to Jaanu. She agreed." He said. "That's great Bhai. We'll pretend as if we have some work and go to take the permission." Sumedh said. "Done." Varun said. "Umm... Jaan, me and Bhai have some work. We'll return in an hour." Sumedh said. Akhila nodded, "Take care." 

"I will."

Akanksha came to Akhila. "Skitty, I am going to take some gifts for Bhai and Bhabhi's engagement. Will you come with me? Kav said that she has a lot of work to do with Sid." she winked. Akhila understood and raised her eyebrows, "Okay Dida. Done. When are we going?" She asked. "I will call you in the evening and pick you up." Akanksha said. Akhila nodded. They left. 

Its evening 5:00. Akanksha picked up Akhila. They went for shopping as Sumedh and Varun are busy with some special arrangements. After a two hour of shopping spree, Akanksha got Akhila ready in a showroom's trail room. She made her wear her favourite royal blue tulle maxi, on which she was drooling over. She did some makeup on her and they started going to the location. After an hour, they reached the location. Akhila got confused. "Dida, this was the park where me and love met for the first time." She said. Akanksha nodded, smirking. Akhila was all blank and she didn't even know what was going to happen next. She saw Sumedh leaning on his car bonnet. "Love, what are you doing here?" She asked. The lights in the park were dim, so that she couldn't see anything. "Come with me Jaan." He said snatching her into the park. Akanksha searched for Varun and once she found him she ran to him for helping him.

Sumedh was being himself, as always in front of Akhila. They went to that park, when they first met. She got amused by seeing everything he arranged for her. That was a special day for them, because they won the case against Natasha. He arranged a candle lit dinner. He was already wearing a tank top which says 'will you marry me again?' on that he's wearing a flannel, with pulled up sleeves. they sat down. She was already enjoying everything. Soon, Taylor Swift's 'Enchanted' music started. She wondered what song was that. Soon the dinner was brought. He served.She started eating. She saw a note in the middle of her chow mein. She opened. Flowers showered on her and a banner fell back of him. He got up and removed his flannel.She saw that and got teary. He started dancing for the song. She got up and hugged him tightly. She started kissing him. After they were out of breath, "I love you so much and can't even imagine of loosing you. You make my world perfect. I want to marry you over and over again. I want to start a perfect new life again with you. Will you marry me again Mrs. Akhila Sumedh Mudgalkar?" He asked. She quickly nodded and hugged him tightly. "I would love to start a new life with you." She shouted. They sat down. He fed her and she fed him.

Akanksha and Varun were adoring them. He held her by the waist and she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I am happy that they're really very happy. Hey, let's inform this to others." Akanksha said. "I already recorded everything." He said, showing the hidden DSLR, balanced with a tripod. "That's why you're my husband." She winked. He chuckled. They giggled. Akhila and Sumedh came out. "Dida, Jiju, you know this before?" Akhila got shocked. They both nodded. "Love you...!!!" She squealed and hugged them. Soon, they had a group hug.

What a family time and what a proposal Sumedh! Great! *claps loudly* If you were of my age, I seriously wouldn't have loosed you. Akhila! Akhi615 *fake coughs* how was that? *Winks* this was especially for you darling.

Comment and Vote.