Kiara Dhawan and Arjun Dhawan.

"Where are the others?" Vinod asked. "Akshu is...." Tamannaah gasped. "What?" Sanjana asked. "They're with Rachel. Akshu is in her labor!" Anjali said. "We're going there." Vinod said. "I'll stay back vinu. You go. I'll prepare here." Sanajna said. Vinod nodded and pulled out.

"Varu!" Vinod almost shouted. "Bhai!" Kavya ran to him. "How's Akshu?" He asked. "They're inside." She said. They sat down, tensed.

Inside, Akanksha is trying so hard to get the babies out. She is shouting, screaming and squealing. Varun is rubbing her hands and Akhila her feet. "Careful Akshu! Everything will be alright!" Akhila said. "But I'm not able to make it!" Akanksha shouted. "Maybe I may..."

Varun closed her mouth and glared at her. A tear drop fell down her cheek. She closed her eyes hard and screamed. "Push push and push Akshu!" Rachel screamed. "I am trying to!" Akanksha cried. Finally, they heard a cry.

"Jiju the first one is out!" Sumedh jumped. "What about the second?" Vinod asked.

"Jiju! She's out!" Akhila sobbed. "Another try Akshu. The little one with pop out!" Rachel said. "She fainted!" Varun frowned. "It's okay! Let's do it for her!" Rachel said. "For Akanksha Varun Dhawan!" Akhila screamed. They tried hard to push the other one out. After a five minutes, the other one popped out. "It's another princess jiju!" Akhila squealed. "Wait, it's..." Rachel examined the baby. "It's a boy!"

They laughed. "So he's going to be Arjun. Akanksha's A and Varun's N." Varun said. "Great idea jiju!" Akhila said. "I'll come with a form and I'll send a nurse to get the babies." Rachel walked out. A nurse came and took the babies out.

Akhila and Varun came out. "Jiju!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm happy that both are princesses!" Kavya hugged Varun. He chuckled and hugged back, "one is a boy."

"Really? Kamina ko kamina paida hua hai? (A crazy man gave birth to another crazy man?)" Vinod gave a dramatical look. "Saala! (Stupid)" Varun gave a punch in Vinod's stomach and hugged him. "Bhai! Congratulations!" Sumedh and Siddharth hugged him. "Dear devar!" Kajal winked. "Thank you bhabhi!" Varun hugged her. "What are the names?" Taylor asked. "Kiara and Arjun. Ship name Kirjun." Varun said. "Amazing!" Kajal said.

Meanwhile, Rachel came with the papers and a nurse followed her. She handed over the babies to Kavya and Akhila and the papers to Varun. He filled the details and Akanksha woke up. "Varun..." She called softly. He ran inside and caught her hand, sitting beside her. "I want to see my princesses." She said. "One is a boy. I named him as Arjun." He said. "I love the idea." She said. "We're complete now." He said. She nodded. "Didi, babies." Kavya ran inside. Akanksha sat up and took the babies. Arjun in Varun's arms and Kiara in Akanksha's arms. Kavya took a photo and posted in Instagram saying 'my happiness'.

Next day, after keeping the babies and their mother in observation, they sent them home. Vinod called Sanjana that they're coming home. She started the preparations. "I'm actually missing Adam." Taylor said. "Yeah it would be awesome if he's here." Akhila said. After they went home, Sanjana took care of every ritual and they went in.

"I've a suprise for you badi maa." Priya said. "What boo?" Akanksha asked. "Bade Papa, badi maa, come with me." She snatched them to a room. She opened the door. It was a cute room for the new born. "Who did this." Varun asked. "Me me me me me!" Priya jumped. "Really?" Varun saw her with a scrunching eye. She nodded. "We didn't have an idea that kids did this!" Anjali said. "Then that's good." Varun said. They went inside. "Thank you so much boo. You take care of your brother and sister very well." Akanksha said. "Thanks badi maa." Priya hugged her. "Pink is for boy and purple is for girl." She said. Akanksha placed Arjun in the pink crib and Varun placed Kiara in the purple crib.

"Let's have dinner." Taylor squealed. "Yeah!" They went for dinner. "I'll feed them and come." Akanksha said. She stayed back and everyone went for dinner.

Finally an update!!!!

They're balanced now 😂😂😂😂

Kiara and Arjun!!! 😍😍😍😍 My babies! 😍

So here is the teaser:

"Let's go for shopping love!" - Akhila.

What do you think will happen? 😉

Comment and vote.