Seriousness

Akanksha, Varun rushed to the place. Vinod took Sanjana, Anjali and Arman and came to the place. Everyone looked serious. "Kav, where's Papa?" Akanksha asked. Kavya saw Akanksha and started crying. Akanksha hugged Kavya and she too cried. "Dida?" Akhila came out from a room. She ran to Akanksha and hugged her. She started crying. "How did this happened?" Akanksha asked. "He got a heart attack. Mild heart attack." Akhila said. "Mild?" Akanksha asked, scrunching her nose in disgust. "Yeah Didi. Its a mild heart attack and it's for papa jee." Kavya said. "For papa?" Akanksha cupped her mouth. Her sisters nodded. "So what's this message?" Varun asked, showing the message in Akanksha's phone. "Where's papa jee?"

"Dad died?" Akhila asked, breaking down into tears. Kavya fainted, as Siddharth caught her. "How Dida? How can he leave us and go away!" Akhila shouted crying. "Skitty, wait, you didn't send this message?" Akanksha asked, calming her sister down. "No Dida. I didn't send this message." Akhila said, wiping her tears. "Then you said the address when I called you?" Varun asked. "I thought it's about Dad. I mean this Dad." Akhila said. "Jaanu, this is not Akhi's new second sim number?" Varun asked. "No Jiju. I got the number this morning." Akhila said. "Then who can do this?" Vinod wondered. "I will call my team to trace this."

"First let's control Kavya." Sumedh said. They nodded.

"Kav, Kav?" Akanksha shook her. "Skitty, get some water."

Akhila got a glass of water. Akanksha sprinkled it on Kavya's face. She woke up. "How did dad...?" She started crying. "I can't even believe that he's no more." She again cried. "Kav, Kav, Kav! See me. Look at my face. Its from an unknown number..." Akanksha explained everything. "What?" Kavya cupped her mouth in shock. Akanksha and Akhila nodded. "Got it!" Vinod shouted. "Come here guys." He called. They went to him. "The signal is coming from Lokhandwala. I need to go there. Sunshine, you take care of them." Vinod said, seeing Sanjana. He nodded to his team and they set to Lokhandwala.

After an hour, Vinod called Varun.  "Haan Vinu." Varun said, keeping the phone in loudspeaker. "The signal is coming from Akshu's boutique." Vinod said. "What? But how come it can come from my boutique. Bhai, you have the spare keys of the boutique with you. You open it and see." Akanksha said. Vinod did as Akanksha said. They went inside. "Search." He ordered. His team set for searching. "Akshu, Akhi, Kav, you don't worry. Everything will be alright, coz it's your brother who's on the job now." He chuckled, which made them giggle. "That's what makes us secured Bhai." Akhila said. Akanksha smiled.

After a while, his team came out from searching. "Sir, we've found these." An officer said. Vinod took them and saw them keenly. It was a locket, a Sim card and an old Nokia phone. "That's it?" He asked, seeing his entire team. They nodded. "Let's go." Vinod said. They set to the police station and started checking the samples. "Anurag, you give me the Sim card and the phone." Vinod ordered. He did as ordered. Vinod checked the phone by inserting the sim card. He saw some messages, that he got shocked. He video called Varun. He looked extremely shocked. "What had happened Vinu?" Varun asked, finally, after some silence. "Its Reena." Vinod said. "What?" Akanksha cupped her mouth. Vinod nodded. "Her full picture is in this and Akshu I want her Facebook id." Vinod asked. "Its Reena Mehra. She's in my friends list." Akanksha said. Vinod nodded, took his laptop and searched. He found it and he was shocked to see some pictures. "Is she related to Ishika? Akhi?" He asked. "Show her Bhai." Akhila asked. He showed Reena's picture. "Yeah Bhai. She's... she's Ishika's cousin sister." Akhila said, cupping her mouth. "Oh My God! Ishika is doing this again." Kavya said. "Haan babe. She's doing this. No doubt." Akanksha said, shocked. "I'm coming home. We'll talk about this." Vinod said and cut the video call.

He came home. "Bhai, what had happened actually?" Akanksha asked. Vinod explained everything. "But why is she doing like this?" Kavya asked. "She wanted to be a fashion designer from the beginning. She wanted to be that famous diva. When she was about to become famous, Dida came as a competition for her. She didn't like it, obviously. So she joined as an assistant stylist near Dida. She did everything Dida said. But she was making plans, I think Bhai" she said "she wanted to kill Dida's popularity, name and fame. So she did like this." Akhila concluded. "I can't believe this. Like seriously, Reena is Ishika's sister? She wanted to destroy me? How should I fire her from the job now. She's so perfect in her job, Bhai. She comes on time, does everything organized and correctly, she is very patient, she doesn't talk much, she does what I say and she more over packs everything for me and she was there for me when I was working for Meetha Paan. How can I fire a girl who's this perfect?" Akanksha held her head with her hand. "Now I'm getting headache!"

"We need to sort things out. I have a plan!" Arman said. "What?" Vinod asked. "Bhai, we can show Ishika and hers photos and fire her. I mean Didi can show the pics of Reena with Ishika and say that Ishika is our family enemy and no one of her family should work for her or us. This will be good?" He explained. Vinod got into a thought. "Maybe."

"Yup we can do this." Vinod said. "Akshu, I'm giving you some photos printed. You show her and fire her. Then she'll surely come to the jail to meet Ishika. Then we can catch her red handed."

"Okay bhai. I'll try my best."

Reena called Akanksha. "Ma'am, I'm the boutique. Can you come over to help me with the things?" She asked. "Yeah I'm coming. You wait there." Akanksha replied and cut the call. "Skitty, come with me. Bhai, please hide with your team."

Akanksha and Akhila set to the boutique, as Vinod and his team are about to reach. They went to the boutique. "Hey Reena. How are you?" Akhila smirked. Reena got confused and tensed. She started sweating a bit. "You... you're Akhila Aggarwal?" She asked. "No I'm Mrs. Akhila Sumedh Mudgalkar. Any problem?" She asked. "No... absolutely not." Reena replied, wiping her sweat. "Its so hot outside ma'am." She said. Akanksha chuckled and nodded. Akhila smirked, chuckling. They went inside. "Reena, to my cabin. Now." Akanksha ordered. "Yes ma'am." Reena said.

Akanksha and Akhila went to the cabin. Reena came. Akanksha typed a letter and gave it to Reena. "You're fired Reena. Thank you for everything. Read that letter and see the pages. You'll get a clear picture." Akanksha smirked. Reena got confused. She started reading the letter. She glared at them and went out.

"Had a nice treatment?" Vinod asked. She glared at him and punched him. He was in duty. "You punched an officer who is in his duty. You're under arrest." Vinod said and nodded to Anurag. He called his team and they took her to the jail.

"Akshu?" Sanjana and Anjali came. Akanksha was sitting silently. "Haan guys, come." Akanksha said. They sat beside her. "Akshu, if you don't have a problem, can I be the styling assistant for you?" Anjali asked. "Of course Anju, you can be and I'll be so happy if you be my styling assistant." Akanksha pulled Anjali into a hug. Sanjana too hugged them and they had a group hug.

Dad is alive!😃😃😃😃😃😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😢😢😢😢

Reena! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Anjali is the new stylist for AVD! Yay!🙌💃😉

Comment and Vote