Everyone is happy!

Sumedh is in ICU. Everyone is tensed. Doctors are not sure whether he'll survive or not. Akhila is devastated already. But she's making up her mind strongly that Sumedh will survive this hurdle. "After all life is full of hurdles Kavvy!" Akhila said. Kavya nodded, "Obviously di. It's full of hurdles. We saw so many and we've destroyed people who came to destroy our family. Now everything is happiness. Sumedh will recover."

Akhila gave a soft smile. Meanwhile doctor went into the ICU for a quick check. He came out. "Can I see him doctor?" Akhila quickly asked. "Firstly I need to say something to you all." Doctor said. "God! Please be nice!" Akanksha whispered. "He's in a partial coma." Doctor said. "There are fifty fifty chances of surviving."

"WHAT!?" Akhila fell on her knees, closing her mouth with hands and sobbing into it. Akanksha and Kavya consoled her. "He'll be alright di, don't worry. Just- just go in!" Kavya said. Akhila wiped her eyes and walked in. She pushed the door and stood there for a second and closed it. She pulled the stool and sat on that. She took his hand and kissed him.

"Love, just listen, be strong, be awake and healthy. Do you remember our first meeting in the park? I was so angry at you! We fought that day!" She laughed with a sob, "and the day we became friends and you guys came to LA with us for Kajal Didi's delivery. The day we met Taylor Swift! Everything is memorable!" She smiled with a sob, "and when I called you Bhayya, you became so disappointed and directly proposed me!" She laughed in between sobs. "The best day of my life is on the romantic river cruise in Paris. You proposed me for the second time and I was carried away!" She kissed his hand again, "the moment I said that I'm pregnant with Priya and your priceless face! It was worth seeing! When she was born, her cute words and she tried to speak and imitate us! She loved chocolate and she's a chocolate girl." She saw a smile on his face. She couldn't control and "I want you love, Priya wants you, Abhi wants you, mom and dad want you. Sid wants you, Kavya wants you everyone wants you. You're our heartbeat love. We can't afford to lose you. Please come back. Don't go away from us!" She sobbed. She saw his grip tightening. She too held his hand and kissed it.

She ran out and called the doctor. Doctor came and did a quick check-up. "It's wonderful. He's recovering. Some miracle had happened."

"Thank God!" Akhila whispered. "She hugged her sisters and her brother and cried. "Shhh! He'll come back for sure. We all need him. Without him our family is incomplete!" Vinod said.

"Anyone get these medicines." Doctor said. Vinod took the prescription and went to the medical counter.

Meanwhile the nurse came. "He's coming into conscious."

Akhila ran inside. She saw Sumedh. He saw her. She gave a warm smile, with teary eyes and tilting her head. She sat beside him, "I missed you so much!!! Why will you do this to me always?" She said. He smiled. "I will never leave you darling. You know if I go away your heartbeat stops and you also come with me." He said. "I love you!" She said. He smiled. Everyone ran inside. "Sumedh!" They screamed. "Guys! Calmly!" He laughed. "We missed you so much devar jee!" Akanksha said. He chuckled. "Sorry bhabhi!" He said and turned to Akhila, "Jaan, what happened with Yuvan?"

"Love, you won't believe this!" She explained everything. "Finally everything is solved. I can't believe that Ishika did all this to get revenge from us. Such a coward she's!" He said. "Yeah! Revenge is a cowardly thing!" Kavya said. "So Sid! Finally you are happy!" He said. "Sumu! I was happy, I am happy and I will be happy because Kavya is there with me. I changed, but she! She's just like before. She has two children and I have three!" He laughed. "Stupid fellow!" Kavya nudged Siddharth and laughed.

Meanwhile Anjali and Arman came inside. "Here you go with the two much in love couple!" Sanjana laughed. "Sanny!" Anjali kept a poker face. "It's okay! We love you!" Arman hugged her. "I know baby. I'm so happy that finally everything is solved." Anjali said. "I'm so happy that you both came here." Sumedh laughed. "I know." Akhila laughed. Everyone laughed.

After two days, Sumedh got discharged. Friends and relatives came and visited him. On his birthday they all celebrated and memorized each and every moment from their past. Their meeting, Akhila and Sumedh's first fight, Akanksha meeting Varun, their love story, their Rhode wedding, dad acceptance, Vinod meeting Sanjana, their love story and everything. All those nostalgic moments were irreplaceable. Akanksha, Akhila and Kavya were with teary eyes. Finally everything became happy and peaceful in their lives.

Finally an update!!!!

It's so devastating to say that this book is OFFICIALLY over! I loved the journey! Did you?

Comment and Vote!

And yeah this and DDP will be combined and made an actual book named 'RHYTHM OF HEART'.

Thank you for encouraging me and supporting me. Love you! 😘