The clothes are missing

Meanwhile, Akanksha, Akhila and Kavya shouted so loud. "OMG! I think they started the plan!" Parineeti got tensed. She and Nisha ran to the girls. "What's wrong?" Nisha asked, gasping. "Selena called and said that the clothes which I designed for Skitty's baby shower are missing!" Akanksha started crying. Parineeti closed her eyes took a deep breath, placing a hand on Nisha's shoulder. She nodded at her.

"I'm calling bhai. He went out with jiju." Akhila said.

"Haan Akhi?" Vinod said.

"Bhai, you and jiju come here urgently. We need you. Dida is crying." Akhila said.

"You're worried about something! What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Vinod asked.

"Bhai! Why would I call if everything is alright!" Akhila said, frustrated.

"Yeah! We're coming!" Vinod cut the call. "What's wrong?" Varun asked. "Something is wrong. Akshu is crying. Akhi seemed worried. She called me now saying that we should hurry home." Vinod explained. Varun nodded, seeing Vinod with a shock.

They reached home and ran inside. "What's wrong?" Varun asked. Aisha came out. Akira was sitting beside Akanksha, consoling her. "Fake consoling!" Nisha muttered. Parineeti shook her head. Kajal got a doubt on Nisha and Parineeti. She snatched them aside. Alia followed.

"What are you guys doing?" Kajal asked, folding her eyes and seeing Nisha and Parineeti seriously. "Nothing Kaj. We're just..." Parineeti tried to cover the situation. "Pari! Shhh! Nisha you tell." Alia saw Parineeti seriously. "Okay!" Nisha took a deep breath and said the whole thing they heard last night. "I knew it!" Alia said. "Shhh! Aloo! Calmly! Don't shout!" Nisha softly said. "What should we do now. I think they also have a connection with Natasha. Natasha is not dead!" Kajal cupped her mouth. "Baby! Are you sure?" Nisha saw Kajal shocked. She nodded. "I think Aisha is Natasha."

"You're kidding me!" Nisha said. "Let's discuss this later. First let's go to them. Akshu is crying." Kajal said.

"So what actually happened?" Vinod asked. Varun was busy admiring Aisha. She started seducing him lightly. Akanksha didn't see it. But Kajal, Nisha, Tamannaah, Alia and Parineeti saw it. "Something is happening in between them babe." Tamannaah said. Kajal nodded and sighed her to be quiet. Tamannaah understood and kept quiet. "The clothes are missing Bhai! The one's which I designed for Skitty's baby shower." Akanksha again started crying. "OMG! Who can do this!" Vinod started thinking. "Bhai! Let's go!" Akhila said, hurrying outside.

"You be here! We'll search!" Akhila said. "But Skitty, you're also pregnant!" Akanksha said, crying. "It's okay Dida! Anything for you." Akhila said. Kavya, Vinod, Taylor and Akhila set out for searching. "Do you know what happened lastly? I mean where did she keep the dresses?" Kavya asked. "She kept it in my studio." Taylor said. "Oh no! Someone intruded in my studio. I am sure it's not my team!"

"Hope so Tay." Akhila said. "Akhi, careful!" Kavya caught her as she was about to fall down. She saw her with a poker face. "Sorry." Akhila rubbed her back head. "Let's start the search from the studio then." Vinod said. They went to the studio and started searching. "Vin, I found this." Taylor showed a chain with a leaf shaped locket hanging on it. Akhila took that and "I know whose locket is this."

They followed her to a house as they saw some ink foot steps. It lead to a house. "What is this?" Vinod asked. "A house! Can't you see?" Kavya laughed. "Let's go inside." Taylor said. They slowly walked inside without making any noise. Akhila saw a picture and tapped Vinod on his shoulder. "W.H.A.T!?" He exclaimed. "Guys see there." He alerted. "It's Reena!" Kavya said. Vinod nodded. "Let's search for the clothes."

They started searching for the clothes. They went to every corner of the house as Akhila stood at the door watching if anyone is coming. "Bhayya! Something is there here." Kavya called softly. He ran there with Taylor. "It's a bag here." He lifted that and showed it to Akhila. She widened her eyes and nodded. "Yes! This is the bag! Let's get out of here!" Taylor said. "I'll file a complaint against her. I'll take Akshu with me."

"Thank you Tay." Kavya said. They immediately went out of that house, leaving everything as they are. "Thank God no one saw us." Kavya said. "It's okay if that Reena bitch comes. I used to smack her in the face." Akhila said scrunching her nose with an angry face. "Shhh! It's okay. She'll go to the jail. You don't worry!" Taylor calmed down Akhila.

They reached home. "Shall we play a prank?" Akhila asked. Vinod shook his head with a serious face, looking at Akhila. "Akshu is already stressed out and by the way, she's also pregnant. Do you want to kill the baby again?"

"Sorry Bhai. I almost forgot!" Akhila said with a sad face. Kavya kept a poker face and they went inside. "Didi!!!!" Kavya ran to Akanksha. "What happened?" Akanksha sobbed. "She's crying from past one hour." Selena said. "OMG! Yours and Karlie's shoulder is wet with tears. You change and come. We've retrieved the clothes." Taylor said. "Akshu," Vinod sat beside her, placing the bag on her lap, "yay!" He squealed softly. Akanksha hugged Vinod. "You're the best brother ever."

"Then we?" Akhila asked. "You both are the bestest!" Akanksha said flying a kiss. They joined the hug. "Hey one sec, where is jiju?" Kavya asked. "Also my husband and devar!" Akhila said. "Sumedh and Siddharth are out with the kids. They wanted some shopping and dinner for them." Kajal said. Akhila and Kavya nodded. "But Jiju?"

"Ummm!" Sanjana hinted Vinod to take Akanksha aside so that they all can talk. "Akshu, let's see the dresses and you need some rest!" He said, getting up and taking the bag inside. Akanksha followed him.

"What's wrong?" Akhila asked. "Akhi, this is a much important matter. I think Natasha is not dead." Kajal said. "W-what? What are you talking about didi?" Akhila asked. "Yeah! I mean Nisha and Pari heard Aisha and Akira talking about a miscarriage again. They want to do a miscarriage for you or Akshu." Kajal explained. Kavya and Akhila got shocked. "OMG!" Akhila rubbed her baby bump with a tear drop falling down on it. "Di, as long as I am alive, no one can touch you or Akshu didi." Kavya said. Akhila softly smiled.

"What conclusion you've come to?"  Kavya asked, as they sat down. "I can't even believe that that bitch can do anything to ruin us!" Taylor said. "We're family Tay! As long as we're united, no one can ever do anything to seperate us!" Sanjana said. "I actually got a doubt on Varun's behaviour too. I mean he's acting weird lately!" Alia said. Everyone nodded. "He's spending more time with Aisha than Akshu." Nisha said. "Haan didi!" Akhila said, staring at the ground. Meanwhile the kids with Sumedh and Siddharth. "Mumma!!!!" Priya ran to Akhila and kissed her baby bump. "Come soon bhai. Didi is missing you already!" She said tapping on her bump. "How cute she is!" Kajal adored. She ran into her room with the other kids.

"What's going on?" Sumedh asked sitting beside Akhila. Kavya explained everything. Siddharth and Sumedh got shocked. "I mean how can Bhai do like that and yeah bhabhi, I am getting a doubt on that Aisha now." Siddharth said. "But what to do now?" Sumedh asked. "I mean this hypnotizing and everything is only done by Natasha. I've experienced it and I don't want my big brother to experience it. I wanna kill that Aisha aka Natasha." Sumedh said. "Sumu be cool. Let's think of a plan." Siddharth said. "Now where's bhai?"

"He went out with Aisha and Akira." Selena said. "God! Why!!!" Akhila got frustrated. "Shhh! Jaan! Calm down! Let's think of a plan." Sumedh rubbed her back. She nodded.

OMG! Not again! Reena!

What do you think that Kajal's doubt would be a bitter truth or a sweet lie? Leave your comments below.

So here you go. Here is the teaser:

"You're gonna die in my hands today! Bitch!" - Akhila.

Whom do you think Akhila is beating? Leave your comments below.

Comments and vote.