Baby shower

Akhila is in her ninth month now. Everyone is busy in her baby shower preparations. Kavya and Sanjana are with cooking. They're making a black forest cake, Akhila's favorite, Kavya's signature chocolate chip cookies, some Chinese and pizzas. Taylor wanted to order them, but Sanjana is an expert in pizzas, so she's making them. Akanksha and Taylor are done with shopping. Siddharth and Arman are with music. Sumedh and Varun are with dance. They both practised for something. No one knows about that. Anjali and Arman stayed at Taylor's place. They both were practising singing whole night. Anjali enjoyed the company of Ashton and Hallie, even Austin and Samantha. Akanksha took Akhila out for a walk. Others are busy in their works. Varun called Akanksha. 

"Pari! We finished. You can come. I mean she knows, but we planned it in the other way, right!"

"Yeah! Coming home. On the way."

"Where are you actually?"

"Near the park."

"Okay, okay, come fast."

"Yeah! Okay!" She cut the call. "Skitty, come on. We need to rush." Akanksha said. Akhila nodded and they rushed home. Akanksha got Akhila safely home. Akanksha knocked the door and Sanjana opened the door. Lights were off. Slowly music started. "Dida, its never grow up!" Akhila said with teary eyes, circling her hand to Akanksha's arm. "Yeah!" Akanksha smiled, looking at her little sister's happiness. Focus light was on Taylor now.

"Your little hand's wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you everything's funny, you got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that"  Taylor sang.

Now the focus light is on Arman.

"Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart
And no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, never grow up" Arman sang. 

Akhila was all in tears, seeing this much love for her and her baby.

"Oh I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
I could still be little
Oh I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
It could still be simple
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
Won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
And even though you want to, please try to never grow up
Oh, don't you ever grow up
Oh, never grow up, just never grow up" Taylor and Arman sang together and stopped with the last verse and last lyric. 

"This is so soothing!" Akhila exclaimed, cupping her mouth. "Thank you so much guys! Love you both a lot!" She said sobbing happily. They smiled. They mouthed a quick thank you and went from there. Lights got on. "Where are Prabha and Jiju? Dida?" Akhila asked. "I don't know skitty! Ask Kav or bhabhi." Akanksha said and silently giggled. "Where are they bhai?" Akhila asked. Vinod shrugged. Immediately again lights went off. Slowly, 'papa kehte hai bada naam karega' started. Akhila laughed. Everyone got shocked and laughed. They even didn't know that this big nostalgic the song is gonna be. They started clapping. Akanksha took Akhila to her side, so that she will not slip in the dark. Focus light was on Sumedh. Akhila cupped her mouth, stopping her laugh as she saw his avatar. He was looking like a clown. "Sumu?" Akanksha and Taylor said in unison and laughed. "Prabha!" Akhila laughed. He danced for the first verse and spot light went on Varun. He was also dressed up like a clown. "Jiju?" Akhila and Kavya laughed. "Bhai!" Siddharth laughed. "Varun! Seriously! These days you're doing experiments!" Akanksha laughed. Varun and Sumedh danced for that song. They all enjoyed. Especially Akhila. She was enjoying throughout, loving everything.