After One Year

Its one year. Priya turned two. She learnt sentences correctly. Payal turned four, Aashi turned three and Anika turned one. Aadhya too turned two. Sumedh, Akhila, Kavya and Siddharth celebrated their second anniversary with everyone. One day, everyone met, as Arman and Anjali are going to throw a party and announcing something new. Akanksha and Varun got ready and they started with their family. Mudgalkars already reached and they're waiting for he Dhawans. Vinod and Sanjana are with Anjali and Arman. They're on the stage, laughing for the jokes Vinod is saying. Anjali wore a red sleeveless scarlet ball gown, like Selena Gomez wore for the 2016 AMAs. Her styling was side braid with a fringe on the other side, scarlet red lipstick, nude eyes, peach cheeks, which was perfect for the night. Sanjana knew a makeup artist who's from the USA, so she called him to do makeup for her sister. Arman kept it simple with a white suit, a golden broach, classy black shoes and glossy hair, which was breathtaking. 

"Dida, why are you late?" Akhila ran to Akanksha and kept a poker face. "Traffic, Skitty." Akanksha said. Akhila nodded. "Badi maa, Bade papa!" Priya ran to them. "Hi my princess." Varun lifted her up, "what are you doing?"

"I'm playing with Payal didi, Aashi and Anika. Where is Aadhya?" She asked. "Piya...!" Aadhya jumped from Janvi's hands and ran to her. "Aadhya...!" Priya jumped from Varun's hands and hugged her. They ran to their squad of girls. "Payal is their leader." Akhila said, laughing. "I love the way Priya talks. He rvoice is so sweet like Sumu." Varun said. Akanksha smiled and nodded. "Haha yeah, yeah, its like my Sumedh Mudgalkar." Akhila said. "Yeah, my Mrs. Sumedh Mudgalkar. My daughter is like me. Like father, like daughter." Sumedh winked. "I still can't believe that she is two already. But I just say her to never grow up, coz, I want that kid inside her to be alive always." Akhila said. "Yeah and in later stages, you should always be there for her. She needs you the most. She may behave crazy with her dad, but, she needs you the most Akhi." Janvi said, "I see my reflection in her. I used to be like her in childhood. The way she talks, the way she enjoys everything, I seriously used to be like that." She said. "Me too Didi. I too used to be like that in childhood. Dida and Kav know it better." Akhila said. "She's just a photocopy of you didi." Kavya smiled. "Let's go to them." Siddharth said, grabbing Kavya's hand. They went to the couple of the night.

"Hey Anju!!!" Akanksha hugged her. "Akshu!!!" Anjali hugged her back. "What's the surprise? Does bhabhi know about that?" Akhila asked. Anjali shook her head, winking at them. "You'll know."

They laughed. "Arman, you forgot us." Varun said. "Aah never jiju, never." Arman said, pulling him into a hug. "How are you my mdk?" Varun winked. "Jiju!" Arman kept a poker face. "You know what!? I am your jiju and I have every right to pull your leg!" He winked. "Of course, varu. You used to pull my leg everyday when we're best friends and you're doing it every hour when we became devar and jiju." Vinod said. Varun nodded. Everyone laughed. "When are you announcing?" Sanjana asked. Arman and Anjali nodded. "Has everyone come?" Anjali asked. Vinod nodded. "I think so."

"Then we can announce." Arman whispered. "Sanny, you all please get down the stage. We'll have the photo session again." Anjali said. "Okay Anny." Sanjana said. Everyone got down the stage. Arman got a mike. "Hello everyone. Welcome to this wonderful evening, hosted by us, Arman Malik and Anjali Bhatia Malik." Arman started, "we're going to announce an important news to all of you. It's us, our family. I know only our family is here. Ma, papa, my wonderful sister Sanjana, my amazing Jiju Vinod and everyone present here are my family. The Dhawans, the Mudgalkars, they mean a lot to me. Even Prabhas bhai, Karan bhai, aah! Everyone here." Anjali continued. "So what we are gonna say is..." Anjali said. The lights went off and Mike got mute. Arman was not there beside her. Suddenly 'kaun tujhe'. He started singing that song. Anjali was in all tears. She cupped her mouth and she was literally crying. After the song, "Anjali, you're the only one lady who came into my life after my mother. You're not my first love. My mother is my first love. But I promise you to treat you like a princess, a queen and the other girl I love would be our daughter. Without you, my life is nothing. Will you marry me?" He asked. She shouted and jumped, nodding. "I already love you and I am ready to start a new life with you my little baby. Love you more than me." She hugged. "So finally the announcement is we decided to get married already. I wanted to propose her before, but we just decided to get married, but, the proposal should be a special one. So I thought of this. Anyways, we also decided a date. But we'll get married after Vinod bhai and Sanju bhabhi get married. So apparently, we want to get engaged. That's what this party is about." Arman explained. Anjali was smiling big. She looked very very happy. Seeing them, Vinod and Sanjana felt very happy. 

Meanwhile, Arman's big brother Amaal brought the rings. They exchanged the rings, with blushes on their faces. Everyone cheered and clapped. They started partying, dancing and drinking. Suddenly, Kavya cupped her mouth and ran to the washroom with Siddharth following her. "Chocolate are you okay?" He asked. "Where's my purse?" She asked. "It's with me." He said and gave the purse to her. She immediately went into the washroom and after a while, she came out. "It's positive." She said, nodding and smiling. "What?" He asked. "It happened." She nodded. He understood. "Can't even wait to see them. I'm so happy!" He lifted her and spun around. "Let's tell them. No we'll announce." Kavya said. "Best idea." He said. They immediately ran on to the stage and took the Mike. "What happened?" Anjali mouthed. Kavya smiled and winked. She started thinking. "Hello everyone, we need to announce a happy news." Siddharth announced. "Yes! We're becoming three." Kavya said, excitingly. "What?" Akhila whispered, "dida, did I listen it right? Seriously are we becoming badi moms?" Akhila cupped her mouth and jumped in joy. Akanksha too started jumping. Akhila and Akanksha hugged each other and jumped out of joy. "We're becoming parents. A small baby is coming into our life now. We just found out." Siddharth said. Kavya was already in teary eyes. Anjali hugged her immediately. Arman hugged Siddharth. Sumedh and Varun hugged each other. Everyone were really happy. Kavya and Siddharth came down.

"Congratulations Kav...!" Akanksha and Akhila screamed, hugging her. She hugged back. "Now no more work. I'll manage everything. You just take rest. Only rest!" Akhila instructed. Kavya chuckled, nodding. "I'm hungry. Let's have dinner." Kavya said, catching her stomach. "Yeah. We'll do dinner together now." Sumedh said. They went to the dinner place. "Aaaaa.... Chicken...!" Kavya and Varun said in unison, seeing the roasted chicken. They saw each other faces and laughed. "I think Kavs joined the chicken addict academy." Sumedh said. "Haha yeah, maybe." Akhila said, laughing. "Sid, you need to manage a chicken addict now." Akanksha chuckled. "Of course bhabhi. I'm managing this crazy girl since two years." Siddharth chuckled. Kavya kept an innocent poker face. "Eat!" Siddharth ordered and chuckled. She started eating. "I'm gonna try the dessert now." Akhila said. "Come, we three will go there." Akanksha said. Akhila nodded. The sisters went to the dessert section. "Ummm....; chocolate ice cream, vanilla and mango." Kavya said. "Omg! You're insane." Akhila said. Kavya nodded, concentrating on her ice cream. Akanksha laughed. Akhila laughed, seeing Akanksha and Kavya. She turned her face to a side laughing. "Dida! Kav!" She almost shouted, scared. "What happened skitty?" Akanksha asked. "Dida I just saw her spirit. No she's not dead. Or maybe she's dead!" Akhila cupped her mouth scared. "What happened didi?" Kavya asked. "About whom you're talking?" Akanksha asked. "It's... It's..." She is more scared now. They went to a couch and sat there.

Oooo....!!!! A cliffhanger! 😉 Who scared Akhila? Any guesses?

Kavya is pregnant! Wow! 😍

Guess, guess and guess until the next chapter. 👿

Comment and vote.

Dedicated to magically_positive and kavyamoolya