After One Year

Everyone came from LA. Priya is calling Sumedh and Akhila as Mam and Dud. They are a very happy family. Akanksha and Varun are still in family planning. Kavya is done with her B.Tech and she is doing her MBA so she can help Siddharth and Sumedh in business. Payal became 3 years old and Aashi became two. Taylor, Calvin and Selena are there for them all the time. Anjali and Arman are starting a new album. Vinod and Sanjana are busy in their works. He is on a big police operation and Sanjana is doing her gynecological things. Taylor released an album. Its a big hit now. Selena is working on a new movie. Priya is going to turn one tomorrow and everyone is busy in her birthday preparations. Akanksha and Varun with Janvi and Rohit came to Mudgalkars mansion.

"Invitations"

"Done"

"Food"

"Done"

"Music"

"Done"

"Decorations"

"Done"

"Return gifts"

"Done"

"Games"

"Done" Sumedh and Akhila are rechecking the list. 

"Who's hosting?" Akanksha asked. "Kav" Akhila replied. 

"Music?" Akanksha asked.

"Arman and Bhai."

"Food?"

"Bhabhi and Anju"

"Decorations and camera? Skitty, you forgot the camera person." Akanksha reminded. "Yeah. Love, camera?" Akhila asked. "What's the matter? She's calling you love?" Varun asked. "Bhai, not only now, she's calling me like that from past one year. I don't know why, but the sounding is nice." Sumedh blushed. "Okay, okay, go to the list and check the others." Akhila said. Sumedh again started to check the list. "Mam, Dud." Priya shouted. "Haan." Akhila turned to her. "Wan a new dess." She again shouted. "Okay my princess, you're getting a lot of dresses from us, your badi maa, bade papa, masi, chachu." Sumedh said, lifting her up. "Yay...!" She shouted in his ears. He laughed, wiggling his eyebrows. "What are we going to do then?" Kavya asked. "I am dancing with you." Siddharth wrapped his arm around her waist. "I'm happy!" She squealed. "Machi I dence to you." Priya said. "We will dance a lot tomorrow!" Kavya squealed, lifting up Priya. "No down down down." She cried. "Arre boo, you shouldn't cry baby." Akanksha pampered her giving a chocolate. "Big!" Priya grinned. Rohit came running. "Guys!" He shouted. "Haan Jiju, what happened?" Akanksha asked. "Janvi is...!" He gasped. "Ha what happened to bhabhi?" Varun got tensed. "She's, no we both are pregnant...!" Rohit squealed. "OMG! Congratulations Bhai!" Varun hugged him. "Yay! I'm going to become Masi again!" Akanksha squealed and hugged Rohit. Everyone congratulated him. "Where's Bhabhi?" Sumedh asked. Janvi came from inside. Kavya ran to her. "Congratulations Didi!" She hugged. Everyone smiled for her cute antic. "Congratulations bhabhi." Varun hugged her. "Didi!!! Congratulations!!!" Akanksha squealed and hugged her. Everyone congratulated her. "Did you inform mom and dad?" Varun asked. "I was talking to mummy jee and papa jee. That's why I didn't come out." Janvi explained. "That's fine. So we need to celebrate two parties now." Varun said happily. "Yeah baby, correct." Akanksha agreed.

Next day, Priya got dressed up in a royal blue Tutu gown. Akhila put her a lots of Kajal, so that she looked amazing. "Shall we go? Of still you should do makeup on her?" Sumedh asked frustrated. "No love. We're ready." Akhila said, lifting up Priya. Sumedh saw her. She was wearing a royal blue net saree with white bead work on it. She left her hair and did a light pink makeup on her. "You're looking sexy baby." Sumedh winked, wrapping his arm around her waist. "We already have a baby and it's her birthday today." Akhila hissed, blushing. "I know jaan. But she's cute and you're always sexy." He kissed her cheek. "Come on come on! We'll leave!" Kavya jumped inside. She saw Sumedh kissing Akhila's cheek. "I didn't see anything!" She immediately covered her face with her hand. They laughed and blushed. Kavya took Priya and they went to the hotel where they're throwing a party.

Its Priya's birthday!!!! My baby boo's birthday! 😍😍😍💃💃💃 Yay!
Comment and Vote.