Gender

After two days, Akanksha had her baby's gender declaration. As they're in Los Angeles, its legal to know the baby's gender. "Di, careful!" Kavya shouted. "Nothing's here babe." Akanksha saw her confused. "I just checked whether you're in this world or not!" Kavya gave a stupid smile. "Stupid girl!" Akanksha playfully smacked on Kavya's head, "where's Skitty?" 

"They went out taking Abhi." Kavya said. "I warned her not to take him out!" Akanksha kept a serious face. "Jaanu, we're getting late! Come on!" Varun said. Akanksha nodded and they set out for the gender declaration. "I'm nervous, Prince!" Akanksha said, seeing out of the window. "Jaanu!" Varun called. She saw him. He took her hand and squeezed it, "nothing will happen. Just stop thinking. Our baby will be healthy." 

She gave a soft smile, with a tear drop down her cheek. Meanwhile, they reached the hospital. Varun parked the car and they walked to the reception and "Mr and Mrs. Dhawan. We want Ms. Rachel Parker." Varun said. The receptionist typed something on the computer and handed a paper "sit down sir. They'll call you." 

They sat down and as their number came, "I'm so nervous for this!" Akanksha said. "Just be calm and our baby will be so healthy and alright." Varun rubbed her back. "Also cute!" He mumbled. "What?" She asked. He shook his head with a wink and they walked inside. "I was waiting for you guys actually." Rachel said. "I'm actually nervous Rach!" Akanksha said, staring at the ground. Rachel caught her hand, "its okay my dear. Everything happens for a reason" she said rubbing her hand, "and yeah I forgot to tell an important info to you. Your first baby, whom you lost had a lot of chances to be born blind and deaf." She said. "Oh My God! That's why everything happens for a reason. I told you before jaanu." Varun said. "Now I'm getting excited to know my baby's gender!" Akanksha grinned ear to ear. 

She changed into the hospital robe and lied on the bed. Rachel started to rub the liquid on Akanksha's stomach. ""This is a second charm my dear!" Rachel said. "What?" Varun asked. "There are two babies in your stomach and you're going to have twins!" Rachel squealed. "That's awesome!" Akanksha squealed. "You change, I'll just come with the reports. Hope its a boy and girl." She winked, walking out. "I hope so." Akanksha said faintly. "They'll be healthy! Don't worry baby!" Varun said, pulling Akanskha into a hug. "Ahem! Ahem!" They heard a cough and turned around. Its Rachel with the reports. "What's in there?" Akanksha asked. "See she's getting worried unnecessarily." Varun complained. "Your babies are healthy and they are girls." Rachel smiled wide. "I can't actually believe that they'll be two princesses in our house! Jaanu! Its so amazing!" Varun almost screamed. "Don't become that frantic baby. I'm so happy that they're healthy and Rach, thank you so much." Akanksha hugged Rachel with happy tears in her eyes. "Can we just go and tell em?" Varun asked with a fake poker face. Akanksha laughed and they said bye to Rachel. They pulled away for home. 

"I'm really nervous now!" Akhila was walking around the house. "Nothing will happen. The baby will be alright!" Kavya said. "Another baby? Yayyy!!!" Priya shouted clapping her hands, running to Kavya. She started playing with Kiya. She loves her sisters very much. She's like a second mother for them. She started teaching what's right and what's wrong out of her innocence. Everyone thinks she's so adorable always. 

Akanksha and Varun pulled in home. They knocked the door. Taylor opened. "What's the news?" She whispered. Akanksha closed her eyes and asked her to wait. "Where are everyone?" Varun asked. "Akhi and Kav are in the living room with Kiya and Priya. Vin, San, Ar and Ann are in the roof top. Sumu and Sid are in the kitchen experimenting in washing the dishes. Calvin is in our room. Kaj, Nish and Tam are in the basement washing the clothes." Taylor said. "Please can you call them into the living room." Akanksha asked. "Sure." Taylor ran to call everyone, while they walked into the living room.

"Dida! What's up?" Akhila ran to Akanksha. She sighed her to wait. Kavya already understood and smirked with a wink. Akanksha grinned. Everyone gathered in the living room. "Yes Akshu, come on. What's the matter?" Vinod asked. "Bhai, you're gonna have two nieces." Akanksha started laughing. "They're healthy!!!" 

"I knew it!" Kavya hugged Akanksha from the back. "I'm so happy and relieved Dida!" Akhila hugged her from the front. "Sisters hug!" Kajal and Nisha too joined. "Then Bhai is left alone? I'm also joining!" Vinod hugged Kavya and wrapped arms around Akanksha. "We're happy souls!" They shouted pulling away from the hug. They laughed clapping their hands. 

Finally they're girlssss!!!!! Two princesses!!!! Miss. Little Dhawans! Can't stop adoring them! *Grins*

The picture in the media is how Rachel looks like. Isn't she pretty? *winks*

Sorry for not updating for so long! Was messed up with college and works! 

Comment and Vote.