Los Angeles with Ms. Priya Mudgalkar

After a 20 hour of long tired journey, they reached Los Angeles, California. Calvin was already waiting for them with Selena. "Hi guys!!!" Akanksha shouted, running to them. "Jaanu, be careful!" Varun said, carrying the luggage and Priya. Vinod, Sanjana, Kavya and Siddharth were walking to the main exit. "Hi Akshu!" Selena hugged her. "How I missed you guys!" Akanksha said. "Hey Calvin!!!" Akanksha squealed, hugging him. He hugged her back, smiling big. "How are you guys?" He asked. "We're good Adam. How's family?" Kavya asked. "They're good. I know that this would be a big surprise for her. We need to film her reaction." Vinod said. "Of course Vin. We will." Calvin said, chuckling. Selena giggled with Akanksha, Kavya and Sanjana. "Girls matters." Siddharth said. Everyone laughed. "What happened?" Priya asked. "Nothing my sweetie." Calvin said, kissing her on the cheek.

After an hour, they reached their house. "Guys, you hide. Me and Calvin go inside and act like no one is there. I'll message anyone of you. You all come inside." Selena said. "Sounds amazing!" Kavya squealed. "Shh..!" Sanjana closed her mouth. Everyone giggled and grinned. Calvin and Selena went inside.

"Hey Tay." Selena hugged her. Taylor hugged her back. "So Adam, you went to pick her up?" Taylor asked. Calvin nodded. "Actually, we have another surprise for you." He said. Selena immediately took her phone. "Tay, grab me a glass of water, please." She asked. "Sure." Taylor went to get some water. Meanwhile, Selena messaged the others. Slowly everyone came inside.

"Hi Taylor." Sanjana smiled. "O.H.M.Y.G.O.D.! JESUS! OMG! THIS IS... THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW." Taylor freaked out. Everyone laughed. Calvin filmed the reaction. She hugged everyone. Priya kept a poker face. Taylor got down on her knees. "Hey baby baby. What is going on in your mind?" Taylor asked, tapping her nose. "I hate you Aunt Taylor." Priya said, keeping a sad puppy face. "Aww, baby, sorry. I love you." Taylor hugged Priya. "I love you too Aunt Taylor." Priya whispered, resting her head on Taylor's shoulder. "That means, you should lift her up." Akanksha said. Taylor chuckled and lifted Priya. She slept on Taylor's shoulder. "She slept." Taylor whispered. "I'll place her on Hallie's bunk bed and come." She said.

"Momma!" Hallie almost shouted. "Shhh...! She's sleeping." Taylor said. Hallie kept a finger on her lips, widening her eyes. Taylor placed Priya on the bed. "Mommy, she's here." Hallie whispered. "Yes baby. You can play with her after she wakes up." Taylor said. Hallie nodded, jumping. They came down. "Yay!" Hallie shouted and ran to everyone. She hugged everyone. "Tay, where's Ashton?" Kavya asked. "He's with Samantha and Nicole. Sam wanted to take the kids for shopping. So apparently, Nicole and Ashton said a yes and Hallie and Damaris said a no." Taylor explained, as everyone sat down. Calvin and Selena helped Varun and Vinod for arranging the luggage and things.

"Tay, we have a good news to share with you all." Akanksha said. Taylor placed Hallie on her lap. "Me, Kavya and Akhila are pregnant. Also Kaj." Akanksha said. Taylor and Selena's eyes filled with tears of joy, as Calvin hugged the boys. "I am so happy for you guys!" Taylor squealed, cupping her mouth, with teary eyes. "Tay! Love you for this." Akanksha said. Vinod and Sanjana smiled big. "I want to see Akhi immediately." Taylor said. "Of course. I should even call them." Varun said. Vinod immediately took the laptop and connected to Skype. "Sid, call Sumedh." Vinod said. Siddharth nodded and called Sumedh.

"You reached there safely! Thank God! Jaan was praying for you all." Sumedh said.

"Haha sumu, this is too much." Siddharth said.

"Where's my daughter? I need to speak to her!" He asked.

"She's in her beautiful sleep. Don't disturb her." Siddharth winked.

"Okay. Call me when she wakes up." Sumedh said.

"Taylor and Calvin want to see you right now." Siddharth said.

"Of course." Sumedh said.

"Come to Skype." Siddharth said.

"Okay." Sumedh said and cut the call. They came to Skype and they all spoke for a while, as Taylor freaked out and cried. After sometime, everyone had their breakfast and took a nap, planning for tomorrow.

This is a small chapter, I know. 😞 But I'm planning something for the upcoming chapters 😉 wait and watch. 😏✌

Comment and vote.