Taylor and Akhila

They had lunch and started for Taylor's place. "You'll have a good time Akhi. Trust me. You'll feel good." Taylor assured. "No need of that tay. I already know that I'm going to enjoy with my best friend." Akhila said smiling. "So guys,  we're starting. Bye bye!" Taylor said. Akhila gave a last glare to everyone and hopped into the car. "Sorry jaan." Sumedh hugged her.  She threw him away and closed the door. He felt low. He just gave a light smile and came back. "Jaan,  listen to me." Sumedh said. She pulled on the window glass. A tear escaped her eye and his eye. Taylor pulled away.

Akhila sat silently. "Akhi?" Taylor called. "Yeah!" She saw her. "It's okay Akhi! It happens at times that they'll be busy. But they're not leaving you. Don't be sad. Swift's friends shouldn't be sad." Taylor said. "I know tay. But just feeling scared that I'll not see my husband in my delivery time." Akhila expressed her tension. "No Akhi. You'll definitely see him and he'll be with you." Taylor assured. Akhila smiled. They reached home.

Taylor opened the lock and they went in. "You can sleep in my room with me. I mean we can have a sleep over." Taylor said walking to the kitchen. "Sure tay. Can I get a blackcurrant ice cream? I'm craving for that!" Akhila asked jumping on the couch. "Carefully akhi and yeah your ice cream will be served ma'am!" Taylor bowed. "Oh stop it tay!" Akhila threw her hand in the air and laughed. "I think your baby also loves blackcurrant like you." Taylor said, grabbing a carton of ice cream from the freezer. "Yeah. She's my daughter!" Akhila said proudly, snatching the carton from Taylor. "Carefully akhi! You're in your last month! She may pop out any time!" Taylor warned. "Mon amour!" Akhila said concentrating on the ice cream. She started eating. "Yeah! Who cares!" Taylor mumbled glaring at akhila. "Sorry!" Akhila said with mouth full of ice cream. "You're looking like a small kid akhi." Taylor adored her a bit. "I'm sleepy babe!" Akhila said yawining and getting up. They went to Taylor's room.

"So here's where you and Calvin sleep?" Akhila asked. Taylor shook her head. "Not here. This is for our sleepovers. Sometimes you guys come to have a sleep over.  So I made this room. Adam has another room for his nightouts with his friends." Taylor said. "That's nice to give privacy!" Akhila said. Taylor smiled. Akhila closed her eyes and slept.

Next day, Akhila came out of the room. Taylor was preparing breakfast for them. "Good morning babe! What's for breakfast?" Akhila asked. "Hey akhi! Good morning. Pancakes for today's breakfast." Taylor said. Akhila carefully sat on the counter. "You're still angry on him?" Taylor asked. "Can we change the topic?"Akhila asked. "Hey, sel wants to see you. I asked her to come over." Taylor said. "That's great tay. She can join us for breakfast." Akhila said. Her phone buzzed. It's Sumedh. She cut the call.

"She cut the call Sid." Sumedh got disappointed. "It's okay sumu. Try again" Siddharth said. Sumedh tried again. She did the same. "Message her." Siddharth said. "That's fine." Sumedh said and typed 'Jaan, forgive me baby. I love you. I just have a shoot and I promise that I'll be there in your delivery time. Please understand me. I love you so much and also our baby, Priya. Just please forgive me' He typed and sent.

Akhila's phone popped. "It's a message from him." She said. "What it says?" Taylor asked.  Akhila read it out. "He loves you babe. Don't ignore him like that." Taylor said. Akhila's phone buzzed. "Should I lift it?" She asked. "Yeah! Go on. I'll see who's on the door. Maybe Selena came." Taylor said closing the hotpack. She went out. Akhila lifted.

"Jaan!" He almost shouted.

"Mmm." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry jaan. You know about it and I don't know why are you doing this. I love you."

"Love you too." A blush played on her cheeks.

Suddenly she screamed like she's dying.

Ooooo a cliffhanger 😉 why did Akhila shout? Is she in her labor? 😳

Comment and Vote.

Dedicated to Akhi615