Discussions and Parties

Next day, Akanksha took Vinod and Sanjana to Rohit Shetty's office. He narrated the story and their characters in it. They liked it and "Can I meet my cast?" Vinod asked. "Yeah sure. We are having a pre shoot party tonight. You can meet them there." Shetty said. "Okay sir. Thank you so much. When are we starting the shoot sir?" Vinod asked. "Day after tomorrow. We already completed the pre-production. So we're directly into the shoot. I'll send you the car and you come to the location directly." Shetty said. Vinod and Sanjana nodded quickly. "Akanksha, you're the official costume designer and stylist for this movie. Only for girls." Shetty said. "Oh my God! Thank you sir! Thank you so much." Akanksha shook Shetty's hands. He smiled. "Finally my nanan is styling me." Sanjana felt much happier. "Yeah bhabhi! I am always there with you." Akanksha said, hugging her. "So you can go now. Come to the press party in the evening. Its in palladium mall." Shetty informed. "Okay sir! Thank you." Vinod and Sanjana said. They went away from there.

They got home. Muudgalkars went home in the morning. It was afternoon. Akhila video called Akanksha. "Dida, how was the meeting?"

"Skitty, I'm the official costume designer and stylist for the main women!"

"That's great Didi!! I'm so happy!" Kavya danced a little. They laughed.

"Congratulations bhabhi." Sumedh said, interrupting their laugh.

"Thanks Sumu. Hey guys, where's boo?"

"Dida! We didn't tell you this, but she's going to school. Play school." Akhila informed.

Akanksha nodded. "Whose plan was this?"

"My plan bhabhi!" Sumedh said proudly.

Akanksha shook her head. "Too much Sumu. She's still a year old. Even Payal is not going to school yet. They're planning to join her next year. Why did you do this? So wrong Sumu."

"Sorry bhabhi. I just thought that this is the right time to go to school." He said.

"Sumu, Sumu! Wait! She doesn't even know speaking properly and you joined her in school! Like seriously! You'll regret this mistake Sumu. See." Akanksha warned.

"I think I won't regret bhabhi and I will prove you wrong."

"Let's see."

Meanwhile, Priya came crying and running to Akhila. "Mommy!" She cried hugging her. Akanksha was on the call, seeing everything happening. "What happened baby?" Akhila asked, worried, hugging her back. "Pace is bad. Dey are bad." She cried. Sumedh got shocked and widened his eyes. He saw Akanksha. She was already in tears, glaring at Sumedh. He caught his ears as  sign of sorry. She closed her eyes and nodded. "Skitty, you find out what happened. I should get bhai an bhabhi dresses for tonight's party." Akanksha said. "I'll call you Dida." Akhila took a deep breath. Akanksha cut the call. Kavya was still in a shock and she cupped her mouth. She ran from there with tears in her eyes. Siddharth ran behind her. Akhila glared at Sumedh and started asking.

"Boo, look at me. Mommy is there for you always. See. Don't get scared. Tell me what happened?" Akhila asked. Sumedh lifted up Priya and settled her on his lap. "Mommy chool niche. But, to galch beat me toda. Dey are bad. Pace is bad. Won go de." Priya said in between sobs. "Aww, my baby." Akhila hugged her. "Mommy!" Priya cried. "Shhh...! Don't go there from tomorrow. Okay?" Akhila asked, glaring at Sumedh. "Yay! Okay!" Priya wiped her tears and Siddharth came inside. "Boochi, chocolate!" He ran inside. "Chachu, chochate!" Priya shouted stretching her hands. He lifted her up and went out.

"Thank God, he diverted her." Akhila kept her hand on her chest, taking a deep breath. She saw Sumedh. "Sumu, what did I say you? You forgot. Never mind!" She mumbled and started walking from there. "Jaan, sorry! I didn't think that they'll start bullying her. I mean I thought she's cute and she's a celebrity daughter. So..." he tried an explanation. Akhila shook her head and turned to him. "Baby, don't ever do this again. Take a TC for her and say a reason for them. She will not go to school until four. She's getting bullied from the first day for her school love. I don't want to see my daughter like that. I can't let her go to school. Let her enjoy. After that she can go to school. She doesn't even know how to speak perfectly. She can't go. You are going to her school tomorrow and taking the Tc. Do it for me, at least not for your daughter." Akhila said. He nodded, his head held down. She hugged him. "Its okay." She whispered. He smiled. "Oh my gosh! I need to tell Dida." She said and called Akanksha. She said everything. They spoke for a while and cut the call.

"Perfect! Bhabhi...! You're looking damn gorgeous...!" Akanksha squealed and hugged Sanjana. "Thank you baby." Sanjana hugged her back. Akanksha got a black crop top and a black lehenga from her boutique named AVD. She styled Sanjana. "Where's bhai? I sent my stylist Anisha to him." Akanksha said. Vinod came. "Bhai! Oh my goodness! This is dashing on you. You're looking stylish!" Akanksha said, cupping her mouth. She got a bandhgala jacket and slim pants. He was looking stylish. They had a group hug. Meanwhile the car came and they set out for palladium mall. "Varun is already there. He called me." Vinod informed. "That's awesome bhai! We can have fun!" Akanksha said, excitedly. They went to palladium mall. Varun and Rohit Shetty received them. Vinod, Sanjana and Akanksha met the cast. They had a fun night.

Sumedh! She's bullied!😡 You shouldn't have done like that. Akhila took a right decision. Be with her. Shooting starts from day after...! Can't even wait to update 😍