Happy News

Next day, Anjali and Sanjana woke up early. They got ready. Sanjana wore her casual comfy jeans and a white T-shirt with black polka dots on it. Anjali wore a pink maxi skirt with a white sleeveless T-shirt. "What's special today?" Their mom, Saarika asked. "Papa's decision momma!" Anjali grinned. "So you decided that he's gonna make a positive decision?" Saarika asked. "Of course momma!" Sanjana winked. They walked towards their Dad. "Daddy!" Sanjana sat beside him and held his arm. "Yes Sanju?" He asked adjusting his spectacles and reading the newspaper. "Daddy!" Anjali shouted. "Yeah!" He got shocked and looked up. "Yeah what happened now?" He asked. "Kamal! you're gonna tell the final one today!" Saarika reminded. "Yeah yeah! It was actually out of my mind" He said. Sanjana got hurt. "Mommy pack my bag. I'm going to LA today. I don't want to be here anymore. Why every dad is like this? Before Akanksha! Her Dad, I'm sorry, MAMA JEE, was like that. I don't want to be the victim like her now. I'm going away to Vinod. Bye Bye. Anny, if you want you can come with me along with Arman!" Sanjana wiped her tear, rushing into her room.

She was packing her bag. Kamal came and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Sanju. It really didn't strike me." He said. She just saw him and again started packing her bag. "If you decided to leave, then listen this and leave." He said. She nodded, packing her bag. "Yesterday night, me and Saarika had a long discussion about Vinod. He is a good person, he loves his family a lot, he is one of the most powerful cop's in Mumbai, moreover he sees you like a princess and we saw it when we came to Aashi's naming ceremony. You also get along with them nicely. You also look after their family like your family and we wanted that. We wanted a man, who takes care of you nicely. But your husband is a king. So we'll fix the engagement date and we'll also talk to Vinod's parents. Now you can go to California, for Akhila's delivery." Kamal said and turned back. Sanjana hugged him from the back. "You are the best Dad ever." She whispered, with teary eyes. Kamal wiped his eye. Anjali came. "What happened?" She asked seeing them confused. "Anny!" Sanjana ran and hugged her. "Dad is okay with this marriage." She whispered. "OMG! Congratulations Sanny!" Anjali said, hugging her back. "Its time for California. I promise you that your meet Taylor." Sanjana said. "I know. After so much waiting, finally!" Anjali squealed, biting her lower lip. "Bhabhi, Anj I booked the tickets for an immediate flight to Santa Monica. If you've finished with your packing, we can leave." Arman came and announced. "Yeah Arru. We can leave. We finished with the packing." Anjali said.

They waved to Kamal and Saarika. They are off to airport. Sanjana called Vinod. "Ha sunshine." He said.

"Vinu!" She started fake crying.

"What happened." He asked tensed.

"Me, Anjali and Arman are coming there. I need to tell you an important news after I see you." She said in between sobs.

"Okay, okay, don't panic. Come asap. We'll talk." He said and kissed her on the phone. She blushed. "Sanny?" Anjali wontedly pushed her. "Anny!" She hissed with a poker face.

"Sunshine you there?" He asked.

"Ha Vinu. We are at the airport. We are about to board the plane. I talk to you later when I come there." She said.

"Okay sunshine." He said and cut the call.

"What happened?" Arman asked. "I kept him tensed. Let's see his reaction after I tell him this good news." Sanjana said laughing. "Sanny! You're insane." Anjali said laughing. "Yeah that's me! Koi shak? (Any doubt?)" Sanjana smirked. The plane took off.

After a two day journey and plane's late arrival at Paris, they finally reached Santa Monica. Varun and Sumedh picked them up. "Congratulations Sumedh bhai." Arman said. "Thank you Bhai." Sumedh said. "Became brothers?" Varun asked. "Varun! You know me!" Arman kept a poker face. "I know you well, drama king." Varun laughed. Everyone laughed. "So Arru became drama king from now, Varun bhayya?" Anjali asked. "Yeah! I'm gonna call him MDK, Mr. Drama king." Varun said. "Varun!" Arman kept a poker face. They reached.

Sumedh took the luggage, as Siddharth ran and helped him. Varun parked the car and joined them. "Sunshine!" Vinod hugged her tight. "I missed you Vinu!" She said. "I missed you too sunshine!" He said. "Ahem Ahem!" Anjali coughed. "Oh! Anny, this is your Jiju and Vinu this is Anjali my one and only little sister." Sanjana introduced. "I know her baby!" Vinod kept a poker face. "Haha yeah! I need to introduce her to others." Sanjana said. They went inside. Akhila was lying on the couch, watching tv, with a popcorn bowl on her baby bump. Akanksha was sitting next to her. Kavya is in the kitchen baking chocolate chip cookies. "Finally! Home again!" Sanjana gasped and sat down on the couch with a thud. "Bhabhi?" Akhila saw her. "Bhabhi!" Akanksha saw her. "Bhabhi!!!!" Kavya ran from the kitchen and hugged her. "So what happened?" Akhila asked. "First meet my little sister Ms. Anjali Bhatia, soon to be Mrs. Anjali Arman Malik." Sanjana said and Anjali blushed. "Ok! Lemme guess, this is Akanksha" she said showing Akanksha, "the baby bump girl is obviously Akhila" she said, "this girl is cute, so she's Kavya." She said. "Correct Anjali Bhabhi." Kavya said. "Omg! Call me Anju or Anjali. No Bhabhi." Anjali laughed. "Haha okay okay!" Kavya said. Vinod came inside with everyone. Sumedh and Siddharth kept the bags in the respective rooms and came out. "What Sanju? What happened? Please tell us!" Varun said. "Haha okay!" Sanjana took  deep breath. "Vinu, from now you need to bear this idiot for the whole life." Sanjana said softly. "Are you serious?" Vinod asked. She nodded, smiling. "That means, he agreed?" He asked with a charm in his eyes. "Yes! Vinu! Yes!" Sanjana shouted. "I'm so happy!" Vinod shouted. He ran and hugged Sanjana. They kissed.

Taylor entered. "What happened?" She asked. "Tay, they're engaged." Akhila said smiling wide, adoring the couple. "OMG! That's so great! I'm so happy for them!" Taylor squealed. Anjali saw her. "OMG! Arru! T.... T..... That's T.... T.... Taylor Swift! The Taylor Swift! The America's sweetheart. OMG!" Anjali stammered. Arman laughed. "Yeah! That's Taylor Swift." Arman said, in between laughs. "Taylor!" Anjali ran to Taylor and hugged her. "OMG! It is a dream come true to me! I didn't even think that I'll see you in my life. I love you! I adore you! You're my idol! Seriously this is a big day! My sister is engaged and I met the legendary Taylor Swift!" Anjali screamed in happiness. "Haha. So you're the one! San was telling about you. You're Anjali, right? San's little sister?" Taylor asked hugging her back. "Yeah tay! She's my sister." Sanjana said. "So can I call you Ann? Its easy for me as I call her San?" Taylor asked. "Of course Taylor! OMG! She wants to call me Ann!" Anjali freaked out more. Arman ran to her. "Sorry Taylor. She's like that. She just freaks out for everything." He said. "Anju! Shh! Calm down. Come into reality." Arman patted on her back. She came back into reality. "Uff!" Sanjana sighed. "So what we were talking about?" Akanksha asked laughing. "About Akhi's baby shower." Kavya said. "Yeah! Skitty's baby shower!" Akanksha said. "Me and Taylor will go for shopping, Kavya and Sanju Bhabhi are in cooking, Arman and Sid are with music, Varun and Sumedh are with dance moves. Yeah Anjali will supervise everything with bhayya." Akanksha said. "Prabha is dancing." Akhila whispered and blushed. "My Varun is also dancing!" Akanksha kept a poker face. "Haha yeah Jiju is also dancing!" Kavya said laughing. "Arman will you sing with me tomorrow?" Taylor asked. "Taylor you're talking to me?" He asked, pointing a finger to him, confused. "Yeah you. I heard that you sing well and I also heard some of your songs. Love your voice and I just want you to sing with me." Taylor said. "OMG! That's a great news Taylor. Yeah I'll sing with you. Thank you for the great opportunity." He said smiling wide.
"Tay, we're going for shopping. Now!" Akanksha said. "Yeah okay." Taylor said getting up. They went out for shopping.

OMG! He agreed! Finally and officially, Vinjana are engaged! Taylor asked Arman to sing with her. That's seriously a great one! Next is baby shower! I'm so excited!!!!! Akhila's gonna be a mom soon! 😍