I want my Sumedh back..!!

The scene was terrific and they all got terrified by that scene. Akhila already fainted in Kavya's hands. She's seeing her. Akanksha got very angry. She moved forward, but Anjali stopped her. "No drastic steps." She again reminded. Akanksha frowned. Natasha and Sumedh kissed very deeply. Vinod was calming himself. Varun was really on the top of his anger, but Sanjana stopped him, as she too knows a bit about hypnotism.

Akhila got up and found everyone in a state of anger and calming themselves down. "Kavya, where are they?" She asked. "Who di?" Kavya asked. "My husband and that..." she stopped. "Di!" Kavya showed them. They're in their own world. "Let's hear them more clear." Kavya said. Akhila nodded. They joined Akanksha and group. "Sumie, shall we?" Natasha asked with a husky voice. "Hmm darling!" Sumedh said brushing her hair through her ears. They got up and went out. "Come on!" Anjali whispered. They both got into a car. "Lets follow." Sanjana said. They all started going behind them. Natasha and Sumedh stopped before a resort. These people also stopped. "What's he doing bhai!" Akhila caught Vinod's shoulder. "Bunny, it's okay! We need to face the reality. Come on!" Vinod said getting down the car. They all followed those both inside the resort. Natasha and Sumedh went into a room. "Baby, I think something very bad is going to happen." Kavya said. "Hmm. Let's face it. We even shouldn't run away from the reality." Siddharth said. Slowly, Sanjana opened the window. The situation is really horrifying. Kavya closed her eyes, Siddharth too closed his eyes. Vinod is in a deep shock. Akhila is shattered. Akanksha's anger level reached peaks. Varun is like he can kill that Natasha at any moment. Anjali didn't expect this kind of hypnotism and Sanjana started crying softly. They both were having sex. Akhila became broken, lost and shattered again. After that Ishika's chapter in her life, this is what she's experiencing. She obviously didn't imagine her husband with other lady and that too with Natasha. "Bhabhi, shhh! Control." Akanksha said. "haan Sunshine. If you cry, they'll know that we're here and she can do anything wrong with him." Vinod said. Sanjana wiped her eyes. Akhila became numb and traumatized. "I'll take Akhi out to the car." She said. They nodded. 

Akhila and Sanjana went to the car and sat inside. Sanjana started the car and turned on the A.C. She closed the windows and started. "Akhi?" She called. Akhila is still numb. "Akhi!" She shook her. "Haan Bhabhi!" Akhila responded. "You okay?" Sanjana asked. Akhila nodded, with a tear drop falling down her cheek. "Akhi?" Sanjana hugged her. "Don't worry. We are there here to make things right." Sanjana said. "Bhabhi, he is having everything with that slut!" Akhila complained. "I saw Akhi! Don't even worry about that. We are there for you." Sanjana assured. Akhila nodded and hugged Sanjana tightly. "Bhabhi, I want MY SUMEDH BACK!" She said, crying loudly. "Shh! Akhi! Don't cry. That whore is gonna pay for all these!" Sanjana said. Akhila even cried bitterly. "Shh! No!" Sanjana started consoling her. 

After sometime, everyone came out. Natasha was seen with a lot of wounds. Akhila and Sanjana got down. "Dida?" Akhila asked. "Bhabhi" Siddharth smirked. Sumedh walked towards them, with Varun. "What happened?" Sanjana asked. "Sanny! You will not believe this! Akshu, me, Vinod jiju and Varun bhai bet her badly. I mean not hard as she's a girl." Anjali explained. "Anju?" Akhila exclaimed. Anjali nodded. "What about this guy?" Akhila asked, turning her head. "Bhabhi, Anju hypnotised him and he's back to reality!" Siddharth explained. Akhila is still angry on Sumedh. "But, we need to sort this out." Anjali said. "What do you mean?" Vinod asked. "I mean we need to investigate and also we need to get her arrested, so that she will not come to our family again." Anjali explained. "I am there to arrest her. You all just gather proofs against her. I'll put her in lockup." Vinod said. 

"Jaan!" Sumedh came to her. Akhila walked away from him. "Sorry!" He sat down on his knees, pleading her. She turned to him. He had teary eyes and guilt feeling in his eyes. "I am seriously in a trance that I even didn't knew what I was doing. She hypnotized me that badly. She just used me, I think. But I need you and my family. My Priya. Our daughter Priya. I seriously didn't expect that I did this to that small little baby girl. I was about to hurt her or maybe kill her. I love you. I love Priya. I love our family Jaan. I want you all back. Please! I am dying out of guilt. I hate myself for doing such to our family. Please forgive me and give me a chance to prove that I love you all. I am very sorry Jaan!" Sumedh started crying. "Love!" Akhila sat down on her knees and hugged him. "I know that she did everything. Nothing is wrong from your side. You are perfect and you are always perfect. I love you for everything. I was just angry that Nuts was seeing us from far." Akhila confessed. They hugged and kissed. Akanksha and Vinod started fake coughing, while everyone were laughing. Natasha was seeing everything from a far. Akhila noticed that. "Love, she's seeing. Just avoid eye contact with her." She warned. "Its better not to see her." He said getting up. They all avoided her and went home. 

"Dud! Dud!" Priya shouted running to Sumedh. "Princess!" Sumedh shouted lifting her up and spinning her round. "Mom, did she do anything?" Akhila asked. "We went to that children's festival. She went on many rides and she enjoyed it." Anuradha explained. "Thank you mom and dad." Akhila smiled. "No sorry and thanks to your parents." Vasudev teased. "Dad!" Akhila kept a poker face. "Hello aunty jee, hello uncle jee." Akanksha touched their feet. "Hello Akshu beta. How are you? After so many days?" Anuradha asked. "I'm good Aunty jee." Akanksha said as she was cut off by Vasudev. "So this was your work?"He asked. "Siddhu called us and told everything. Don't worry. Everything will be alright." Anuradha said. Sumedh was busy playing with his daughter. Akhila smiled seeing them. "I want some information from you Varun and Akshu. Jiju, Akhi, Sanny, I mean everyone sit down." Anjali said. Everyone sat down. 

Finally Sumedh is back! ASM Forever! Yay! *does a little dance* That Natasha! How dare she does that idiotic thing with Sumedh! Investigation began! Vinod, come on! You are the one who should throw her behind the bars. Some investigation and the truths. Everything will be solved! Yay!