Investigation

They started the discussion. Discussions are important to know the truth. So Anjali started. "Bhai, tell me about Natasha. I mean from how long you know her and everything." She asked. "Umm...! Yeah!" Varun said and started. "She was a common friend of me and Siddharth Malhotra. We met her in lakme fashion week as she's a fashion designer. I didn't knew about her first. She attracted me. She used me with the name of love. She cheated on me with Sid. He too didn't knew about our relationship that time. We hated her afterwards. She again came to us, pretending to be a nice person. I am married to Akanksha that time. She cried and convinced us that she became a good person. We believed." Varun explained. "I need to interrogate Siddharth and also Akanksha." Anjali said. "Me?" Siddharth said. "No Sid not you. Malhotra." Anjali said. Siddharth smiled.

Varun called Siddharth Malhotra and asked him to come over. He came in an half an hour. "Hi!" Malhotra (to avoid confusion.) Said. "Hi Sid!" Varun hugged him. "Mr. Malhotra jee!" Akanksha chuckled. "Mrs. Dhawan jee!" Malhotra too chuckled. Varun introduced him to Anjali and Sanjana. "So," Anjali started the conversation. "Malhotra jee, tell me about your relationship with Natasha." She asked. "What did she do again?" He asked. Anjali explained everything. "That whore is seriously...!" He cursed. "Okay coming to the point, answer my question." Anjali said. Malhotra explained everything what Varun said to Anjali. "Same thing! I am getting a clear picture now." Anjali said, thinking. "So Akshu, tell me about Natasha. I mean from how long do you know her?" Anjali asked. "So I know her since two months. I thought she was a really a nice girl. I didn't knew she is a hypnotist that time. That's what I know about her Anju." Akanksha explained. Anjali nodded, got up and went away from there. "What do you think guys? Why did she do like this?" Malhotra asked. "I too don't know Sid." Varun said. "Maybe to test her hypnotism." Vinod said. "Bhai!" Akanksha and Akhila said in unison, giving a deathly glare to him. "Anny will track this case too." Sanjana said. Everyone smiled.

Akanksha was sitting in the guest room, thinking about her sister's problem. "Baby, I know Sumedh had come out of that trance. But I still have a doubt." Akanksha said. "About what?" Varun asked. "About that nutty. I mean she hypnotized Sumu and I still think that..." she was cut off by Varun. "I know you care about your sister and her husband a lot! But care about me too!" Varun kept a poker face, walking to the door and closing it. "W... What are you doing baby?" Akanksha stammered. "Shh...! I want a baby doll." Varun said romantically. "Baby," she was cut off by Varun again. "Haan jaanu!" He said. "I know you are my jaan and my heartbeat. I live because of you. I love you jaanu." He said, placing kisses on her neck. "Mmm. I love you...!" She said enjoying the kisses. "You know what you're the love of my life. My prince. So I love to call you my prince. My love." She said kissing his cheeks. They started kissing and fell on the bed. She offed the light.

You know what happened next 😁
Sorry for a short chapter.😄 Do you think Anjali can track this? Why is that bitch doing all these? What do you think guys?

Comment and vote.