September 3, 2013

September 3, 2013

Jackie's POV

My dad had just stopped yelling at me. It happens almost every night now. I sat on my bed, my face in my hands. He sent me to my room, but I don't mind. I had come to realize that my only safe places were my room, the bathroom, and the art room at school.

Tears still streaming down my face I created a new playlist on my iPod touch. I filled it with songs by One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and Demi Lovato. I took out my blue notebook from my backpack, and a black pen. I sat in the middle of my small bed, headphones in my ears, and started to write. I could only think of one person to write to.

Dear Niall,

You don't know me, but I know you. You're from One Direction. You love food. Your Irish. Your natural hair color is brown, but you bleach it. Your left handed. You have an older brother, and an adorable nephew.

I know it's stuff I could just Google, but I don't want to seem like a stalker.

My name is Jackie. That is all you will know me by for now. I'm 18, and I live in a very, very small town in upstate New York. I don't even know why I'm alive anymore.

I know you get thousands of letters from your fans, but I'd love it if you'd at least read this.

Love always,
Jackie

I ripped the piece of paper out of the spiral notebook, then folded it in three. I got out an envelope, stuffed the paper in, and wrote on the outside of the envelope.

Niall Horan, Mullingar Ireland