November 29, 2014

November 29, 2014

Jackie's POV

It was a long day today. For the both of us. Niall had a lot of interviews, and I had three job interviews. We were both pretty busy. I had just been home long enough to change into jeans and a tee shirt. I wasn't wearing any shoes. Might as well be comfortable. I curled up on the couch and my phone buzzed. I looked and it's a notification from twitter.

@NiallOfficial: "@JacLuvsNialler I love you babe. I'll be home soon. Can you make me some tea love?"

I smiled at it and typed up a quick reply.

"@NiallOfficial Sure thing babe. I love you, and hurry home <3"

I got up and headed into the kitchen. I started to make his tea the way he likes it. He likes to talk on twitter like that sometimes cause he feels like the media will stop making up rumors and stuff. I put mine and his in the microwave then got my phone out while waiting. I'm looking at my never ending mentions that just kept coming in. All of a sudden two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind. They rested their chin on my shoulder after pecking my cheek.

"How are you love?"

"I'm good. How are you?" I answered taking our tea out of the microwave.

"Same. I got you these." I turned around to be faced with at least a dozen roses. I instantly smiled.

"Babe. You didn't have to!" He handed them over and I buried my nose in them. They smell so great.

"I know. We both had a long day, and I just wanted to get you them." I smiled at him then kissed him.

"I love them. Thank you." He grabbed his tea and sat in the living room. I grabbed mine after putting the flowers in a vase and sat in the living room with him. As soon as we finished our tea we headed upstairs together. I started into my room.

"Jackie?" I turned around to face Niall. "Would you, maybe, wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" I smiled at his cuteness. I nodded my head and followed him into his room.

I got changed in the bathroom and he got changed in his room. We climbed in together. I rested my head on his chest, wrapped my arms around his waist, and tangled our legs together. His hairy legs felt weird against my smooth legs, but a good kind of weird. He ran his fingers through my hair until we both fell asleep.