July 18, 2014

July 18, 2014

Jackie's POV

My last day of college for the summer was today. I'v been texting Niall a whole lot more lately. Though I haven't told him what Evan does. I haven't really talked to someone in what seems like forever. If Even even sees me talking to someone he thinks we're talking about him, then I get punished for it. I haven't been eating. I have more scars than before, and bruises to match. Whenever Evan kisses me it just feels forced. No love whatsoever.

I packed everything last night while Evan was at work, then hit the suitcases in the closet. The worst thing is that even though Evan hurts me, I still love him. That's why I need to get away from him. Classes just ended and I need to leave before Evan gets to the room. I signed out and threw my bag in the back seat. I can't go back to the place I grew up. Niall has always told me that if I needed somewhere to stay then I could always live with him. I decided to take him up on that offer.

I went to a local car dealership. I love this truck so damn much, but I need the money. I sold my truck, then got a taxi to the airport. I quickly bought a ticket, put my suitcase in baggage care, then boarded the plane. I have my backpack with me as a carry on. London here I come.