March 21, 2015

March 21, 2015

Jackie's POV

Niall said he has to work late tonight. I'v been getting complements on my tattoo. I love it to bits, I don't care if it's just words. It's what the words mean. I walk upstairs to go ready for bed. I got bored today and messed around with the little makeup I own. I changed for bed then went into the bathroom that Niall has connected to his room. I reached for a makeup remover cloth. I went to clean it off when I heard a thick Irish accent.

"Jackie!" I love the sound of my name when he says it. "Jac you here?!" I opened the bathroom door.

"I'm up here!" I yelled back. I could hear him running upstairs. He ran right up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Niall. Whats wrong?"

"I just missed you, that's all." He pressed his lips to mine. He moved his hands to the sides of my face, and I grabbed the back of his neck. We kissed for a few seconds longer then separated.

"Why are you wearing makeup?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. He looked at me through the mirror.

"I got bored." I shrugged then continued to wipe my makeup off. I got it all off then went to brush my teeth. "Why don't you go change while your waiting?"

"I like looking at you though. Your so damn gorgeous I just want to look at you."

"Nice joke. Now go change." I stuck my toothbrush in my mouth and began brushing my teeth.

"Fine, but I wasn't joking." I rolled my eyes and he left. I finished and as I put my toothbrush back his arms were around my waist again. We switched places as he brushed his teeth. I kept poking his sides making him jolt. I would laugh and he would scowl at me.

"Aw I know you love me." I smiled as he scowled again. He smiled a bit then spit. I wrapped my arms around his waist so he couldn't move. He somehow got away and turned around. I switched my arms so they're on his shoulders, my hands connecting at the back of his neck. He put his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer so I'm right up against him. Our foreheads on each others.

"I love you so damn much."

"I love you so damn much too." I breathed before he pressed our lips together. What a perfect way to end the night. Kissing the love of my life.