January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Niall's POV

I woke up and looked around. I almost forgot about the surgery until I could feel it in my knee. It started to feel weird, I can't exactly explain it. I looked to my right and Jackie is still sitting there. She's awake before me of course. I smiled and reached out for her hand. She saw the movement and looked up from her phone. She reached out and grabbed my hand. I didn't notice Paul is in the room until he cleared his throat.

"You can leave at noon, then we'll be at the airport for the flight back at around one."

"Why do we have to leave so early?" I asked.

"Well the fans found out somehow that your here and there's a huge crowd outside." I couldn't help but smile. Ya I did want privacy during this, but our fans always make me smile. I turned back to see her smiling at her phone.

"What's got you so happy?"

"Your fans." She extended her phone towards me so I can see what it says. It's a picture of her and a couple fans outside of the hospital. They were smiling wide. The caption said "Can't believe we got to meet @JacLuvsNialler! She's so nice! We also noticed she stole Niall's hat ;)". I smiled at it and she pulled her phone back to her. I looked at her face. I looked at how her bottom lip is bigger than the top one, the curve of her eyebrows, the shape of her nose. The way her cheekbones become very noticeable when she smiles. I wish she smiled more often.

-

I changed and took a hat out of my bag. Jackie already changed earlier and she's still wearing my hat she stole yesterday. I picked up my blue crutches and we headed out of the building. As soon as I got into the lobby I could see the girls, and hear their screams. I made sure Jackie was right next to me, then watched as Paul went out first. The girls are held back by barricades of some sort. I smiled at them.

"Niall we have to go." Paul tried to tell me. I shook my head. I went over to the first girl and took a picture with her. I continued to take pictures quickly. I looked over and Jac was standing by the car waiting for me. I tried to go faster because I know Paul will start to pull me along. I gave the girls a big smile before getting into the back seat next to Jackie. I held her hand as we took off.

-

As soon as we got home I sat on the couch and put my legs up. Jackie came in and sat next to me.

"You ok?" She asked worried. I just simply nodded at her. I'm lucky to have someone like her with me. If no one was here with me all the time I'd probably be out. Hell, I'd be out to a pub right now. I know it's better to just stay put for tonight though.