November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013

Niall's POV

I got a letter from Jackie today. She hasn't sent one in a few weeks. I read it as I walked in the front door. My back slid down the door. I can't believe it. I knew something must've happened, but I didn't think this happened. I ran my hand over my face. I pulled myself off the floor and took my shoes off. Taking the stairs two at a time I went upstairs. I grabbed some paper and tried to write her back.

Dear Jackie,

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I will say it until you believe it. I'll say it as many times as it takes. Why would or how could I be mad at you? I was reading it as I was walking in my house. I care about you so much.

On a better note, I'm so proud of you! I knew you were the artistic kind of girl. I guess I could just tell. Smartness is the most sexiest, and the most attractive, thing in the world.

I would love to meet you. What is the name of the college, and when are you starting?

I love you.

Love,
Nialler

She will probably think I mean 'I love you as a fan' But what she doesn't know is I love her in a different way too. I'v never met her, and I don't know what she looks like, but I love her. I love the way she writes, the way her letters kind of curve at the end. I love how she can be honest with me, and she's not afraid to tell me things. I love her.