December 11, 2014

December 11, 2014

Jackie's POV

I woke up. I never thought I would. Honestly I didn't want to wake up again. All those fans sending hate to me, and Niall didn't want to talk to me. Niall.

I looked to my right to see him holding my hand and sleeping. I looked to my left and Harry is sitting there on his phone. I looked at the clock, eleven in the morning. I looked back over at Harry who was still looking at his phone.

"Goodmorning." I greeted him and he looked up. He put his phone in his pocket and leaned forward.

"How do you feel?"

"Ok I guess. I didn't expect to wake back up." I looked down. "So I'm guessing Niall told you?" I asked motioning towards my scars on my arms. He slowly nodded.

"After he found out that you were ok last night he came and got me. He was so worried about you." I couldn't look him in the eyes. I just looked down at my hands and played with Niall's fingers. "He looked so scared. He looked like he was going to hurt someone." I couldn't say anything to Harry. I feel so ashamed. I caused all this.

"Jackie?" I heard Niall's raspy Irish accent that I love so much. I looked in his direction and he literally jumped out of his chair. He hugged me so tight.

"I'm so so so so so so sorry. I love you so much. I should've talked to you. I should've told you what was wrong. I promise I will never do that again. I will tell you everything. I'm an open book to you. I love you so much Jackie. I never want to lose you." He pulled back and I saw tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry baby. When you cry it makes me cry. I love you too. So much." He softly pressed his lips against mine. When he pulled away Harry has a goofy smile on his face.

"Shut it Styles." Niall said.

"I wasn't going to say anything." He tried to defend himself.

"I know you were going to." They laughed and I sat there confused as to what just happened. The doctor walked in and saw I'm awake. I laced my fingers in between Niall's.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine."

"On a scale of one to ten, ten being the worst, how bad does your arm hurt?" I looked down at my stitched up arm. I looked at the black string in my skin.

"Two. It just feels numb."

"It will for awhile. I'm going to get you your prescription to take and you can leave whenever you like." I nodded and he left. I just sat there running my fingers over the thick black string in my arm. I looked up at Harry.

"I haven't gotten a hug from you yet." I said with the straightest face ever. He smiled and stood up. He wrapped his arms around me. He sat back down. "Now I'm happy." I started to play with Niall's fingers again. I looked over at hi and noticed the blood on his shirt. The doctor came in and handed a slip to Niall.

"Make sure she takes two every morning, and one if it starts to hurt during the day. Don't let her take too much." He nodded and got my clothes. The doctor left after detaching the needle in my arm. Niall kissed the top of my head.

"Harry and I will wait in the hall for you." They left and I got dressed. After putting on my jeans and my tee shirt I sat on the edge of the bed. I put my sweatshirt next to me. I just sat there running my fingers over my stitches. That will definitely leave a scar. I slipped my sweatshirt on, careful of my stitches,  sighed and walked out into the hall.

I grabbed Niall's hand. It's like I need to hold onto his hand or I would collapse. Niall signed my release papers and we all walked out. Niall walked on my left, and Harry walked on my right. I reached over and grabbed Harry's hand. I smiled up at him.

"Thank you. For being there for Niall lat night. For being worried about my well being. For everything. I'm glad your Niall's best friend." He smiled down at me.

"I'm glad your my best friend too." I couldn't contain my happiness. As soon as we stepped out into the parking lot tons of people with cameras surrounded us. They were shouting questions at all of us. We managed to get the the car. Niall got in to drive, and Harry insisted on sitting in back. We said goodbye to Harry as we dropped him off at his house. hen we got back to Niall's we went strait upstairs. We got into ed and just held each other.

"So what was wrong last night anyway?" I didn't want to bring it up, but he and I both knew we were going to talk about it sooner or later.

"I was just really stressed about something that happened at the studio. It wasn't good." I didn't say anything for awhile. I just sat in his embrace. I like to play with his hair, and he didn't seem to mind.

"What happened with you wasn't the only reason why. I don't want you to think it was all your fault." I spoke suddenly. "Last night I was getting more hate than usual. It was a lot worst. When you got home I was hoping to talk to you about it and you'd hug me and comfort me. Then that happened and I just couldn't take it."

"I'm always here for you. I love you and nothing will change that."

"I love you too." I rested my head on his chest and slowly started to fall asleep. I know it's in the middle of the day, but we both had a rough night.