December 27, 2014

December 27, 2014

Jackie's POV

I forgot to talk to Niall about my job options last night. A couple of his friends came over and they were messing around, I just forgot about it. We're now in his Range Rover driving to his house from the air port. Saying goodbye wasn't easy, especially for Maura.

"Hey Niall?"

"Ya babe?"

"I forgot to talk to you last night about what I wanted to." He slowed to a stop at a red light. I continued. "I wanted to talk to you about my job options. I just wanted to talk to you about the ones I applied for, and the ones I want to. I'v applied for a temporary tattoo artist job. I want to be a permanent tattoo artist or a cop. What do you think?" He seemed to be thinking.

"If you become a tattoo artist I'd love to get my first tattoo from you. I have a couple ideas. I could see you as a cop. You'd be a sexy cop." He tried to hide his smirk.

"As Harry would say. Stop being so damn cheeky!" We both laughed.

"Your too cute." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "But seriously I could see you going ether way. I will support you with anything you want to do. Never let anyone tell you you can't do something or be something."

"Thanks you. Well while I was in college I took a small course on cop training. So I could be a cop. What I was thinking was I could take the temporary tattoo position and apply for the cop job as a side thing. I don't know yet." I sighed. I could go ether way. I'll look around tomorrow. It's pretty late. Maura got us to stay later than Niall anticipated.