December 24, 2014

December 24, 2014

Jackie's POV

It's been two weeks since I attempted for the second time. Niall still hides the pills I have to take. He got rid of my razors. He hid all of the knives in the kitchen, except for the butter knives. I honestly don't blame him for doing it. I'm eating regularly, and with Niall's help I don't cut anymore.

I'm in the living room with a cup of coffee. I was marveling at the Christmas tree that Niall and I decorated. I heard a noise in the hall and looked over. Niall is standing there watching me.

"Merry Christmas Eve." I said to Niall as he walked towards me. He gave me a small kiss.

"Merry Christmas Eve." He smiled as he headed into the kitchen to make some coffee for himself. "Don't forget we're going to Louis' tonight for his birthday."

"I would never forget that. Who's going to be there?"

"Probably just us, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Eleanor. He said that his sisters and mum might be able to come as well, but their not sure." I hope they can come. He hasn't seen them in awhile. All the boys haven't seen their family's in awhile. I nodded as he came in and sat next to me. We both just sat there and looked at the wonderful lights.

-

We arrived at Louis' on time for once and Louis answered the door. He greeted Niall with a big hug, and he gave me a small hug. The guys are still distant with me. Well all of them except for Niall and Harry. For some reason I just clicked with Harry. e've hug out a couple times in the past few weeks.

We walked in and all the guys and El were in the living room. I went over to Harry and gave him a huge hug. I shook Eleanor's hand and introduced myself to her. She seems really nice.

I sat next to Harry and started talking with him instantly. It's a small get together for his birthday. Nothing big, nothing extravagant. Just simple. It's nice. Half way through there was a knock on the door. Louis got up to answer the door. I could see the door from where I'm sitting and when he opened the door I saw five woman step in. I recognized them as Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, and Jay. Louis picked up the twins in a hug, then put them down and hugged his other two sisters, then his mom. He ran into the living room with them in tow.

"Guys my sisters and mum made it" He seemed do happy. I thought they would but with the roads the way they are I wasn't sure. He introduced each of us to them. I already know their names though.

-

Louis' birthday party was really fun. I get to talk with his mom for a bit. She's so wonderful. Louis was so crazy most of the night. He can't be twenty three. Niall led me into the warm house. I took my coat off and right away looked down at my arm. I kept my arms covered at Louis' with a jacket. I'm getting the stitches off in two more weeks. Then the doctor said it's going to take at least two more months to fully heal.

"Tomorrow Niall and I are spending the morning packing for at least half and hour, then we're going to catch a plane to Ireland. Niall wants to spend Christmas with his family, and his new nephew. He's shown me so many pictures of Theo. He's just so adorable. When Niall was making the plans his mom called and asked if he was bringing me with him. He couldn't say no, she really ants to meet me. I think Niall's nervous about it though.

I went into the kitchen after taking my boots off, and got a water bottle out of the fridge. I walked into the living room to find Niall on the couch watching some cop show.

"Niall? Can I have one of my pain killers?"

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes. It's almost a nine." He got up and went upstairs. I wasn't lying ether. It was really hurting for some reason. It wasn't like this earlier. He came back down, and made sure I swallowed it. He's so worried about me. I sat on the couch next to him. He put his knee brace on. His knee must be bothering him again. He's been talking about going over to America to get knee surgery, but he doesn't know if he'll go through with it.