October 11 2014

October 11, 2014

Niall's POV

"Jackie, I need to talk to you." We're sitting on the couch watching some movie on tv. She looked into my eyes waiting for me to continue. I muted the tv. I looked over at her, she's sitting on the other end of the couch.

"It's about the letter you gave me to read." Her body tensed and I reached over and grabbed her hand to calm her down. "Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?"

"A-as a date?" I nodded. "Sure." She was acting all calm, but I know she was freaking out.

"I'll pick you up at seven." I got up and left.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere." I winked at her. "Wear anything comfortable." I ran upstairs to get ready for our date tonight.

-

Jackie's POV

I walked down the stairs at six fifty. I was wearing my white Adidas, dark blue jeans, and a 5SOS sweatshirt. I seemed to have thousands of sweatshirts.

I walked into the kitchen, then walked into the living room. I randomly walk around when I have nothing to do. I took my phone out and started looking around on it. I made a new playlist with my music. I checked twitter. When I got out of twitter to go into something else there was a knock on the door. I turned my phone off, slipped it into my pocket, then went over to the door. I hope it's not that girl again. I passed a clock. Seven. I slowly opened the door to see Niall standing there. He's wearing his white Adidas, blue jeans, a white shirt and a grey zip up jacket. He has a hat slipped over his hair. We have almost the same outfit, only he's wearing a hat and a grey zip up. I smiled at him.

"I thought you had a key?"

"I said I'd pick you up at seven."

"But this is your house?"

"Oh shut up. I was trying to be cute." I laughed at how I got him frustrated. I walked out of the house locking the door. I walked with him to his black Range Rover.

"So where are we going anyway?"

"Can't tell you, surprise." He smiled as he opened my door for me. I got in then he jogged over to the other side. I almost forgot that the steering wheel is on the other side when you drive. Well over here it is. He got in and we headed off. He drove for awhile before pulling into a parking lot. I looked at the sign on the building.

"Somehow I knew it was going to be Nandos." He smiled guiltily next to me. We walked in and got a table. We both ordered, then just talked.

-

On the way back to Niall's house it was pretty quiet. We got in and sat on the couch after taking our shoes off. We don't do much, but I don't think ether of us care. As long as we're together it doesn't really matter what we do. I got my phone out and went on Instagram. I looked through my feed and found a picture that Niall just posted. It's of his and my shoes next to each other by the door. The caption said "Mine and her shoes. Surprisingly mine are the smaller ones!" I laughed and liked it.

"What're you laughing about?" Niall asked.

"The picture you posted."

"Well your feet are huge! What size are you?"

"Ten and a half in woman's, and nine and a half in mens."

"Holy shit." I laughed again as I continued to look through Instagram. I looked over at Niall.

"So. You like me too?"

"Ya. I have ever since your eighth letter to me. Just how you write, and what you said. Every time we got on a certain subject you were very passionate about it. And when I saw you I fell deeper." I didn't say anything. I moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.