October 13, 2013

October 13, 2013

Niall's POV

I got my mail after a long day in the studio. We've been recording some new stuff lately. I read the familiar writing and smiled. Little did I know what was waiting for me on the inside. I pushed my door shut and took my shoes off. I turned the game on after settling in the living room. Opening the letter I read through it. I wanted to write to her as soon as possible.

Dear Jackie,

I can't help but feel bad for you. Sure there are other people that need sympathy out there, but you need it just as much as them. I love all our fans, that includes you. I'm glad that you can trust me enough to tell me these things, but please get some professional help. I can text or call Demi and she could recommend the place she went to if you'll be wiling to do that.

All I want to do is help you.

Hmm. I'v never really been asked that before. I guess just never give up. If you want to sing, and it's what you love, then never give up. Audition on one of those shows. XFactor, The Voice, America's Got Talent, American Idol. Something like that. It's your dream and nobody can tell you not to follow it.

What's you birthday? I know this is really personal, but can I see your cuts? You don't have to. Don't feel pressured. I'm just curious.

I am going to pay the postal office where you live, and here so we will get our letters sooner. Like that express mail thing. Just thought I'd let you know so your not wondering why I came sooner than usual.

Love,
Nialler

I put it in an envelope and grabbed my keys. I drove to the post office and gave them my letter, and set up the express mail on both ends. I can't wait for her to write back.