Chapter 8

-we meet back up with him later-

He goes to put his arms around me but i push him away "don't"

"Babe I'm sorry i didnt kiss her. There's nothing going on between us. I needed to ask her about a surprise that I'm planning for you"

"Sure.." I'm really hurt "don't try to sweet talk your way outta this cause its not working"

"Well if i tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise"

"You can tell me c'mon now i really wanna know" i give him a puppy dog face

"No! i cant tell you and I cant tell if your still mad at me or not" he's getting a little annoyed

"C'mon please? and I'm not... i believe you and now i feel terrible for getting so upset... i know you wouldn't cheat. would you?"

"I wouldn't and no I'm not telling you"

"Please!?"

"No!" he's getting mad

"Why not? I'm not gonna stop till you tell me!"

"Fine! I WAS gonna get you a ring. but i decided not too cause of the fact that you were mad at me for a stupid reason and I'm not even sure if you love me or care. I'm so done at this point! You constantly giving me attitude for no reason or you not trusting me! i definitely do NOT wanna spend my life with someone who doesn't trust me end of story!" he is so angry and just hurt and needed to vent. So he let it all out.

"Keith..." I'm speechless and he just storms off. And i look at Nikki and jazlyn in horror.. "what just happened?"