Chapter 52- valentines day!

-the next morning back at the house-

I wake up to find Keith not next to me. I jump up and walk out to the kitchen,

"Look who's awake!"

"Yup I'm awake," i walk over to him and give him a kiss "happy valentines day"

"Thanks you too!"

"What time is it?"

"8:00"

"Crap I'm late its Friday so i have school" i jump out of the kitchen chair and go to run to change.

"Caitlin they put out a 2 hour delay so you have 45 min" he laughs

"Oh" i run back to the seat

"You didn't check did you?"

"No" i laugh "so whatcha making?"

"Pancakes"

"Ooo I'm hungry" i walk over to the stove

"Good" he smiles as i wrap my arms around him and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Ooo and their heart shaped!"

"They are" he laughs. We sit down and eat and just chat. Its time for me to go an get ready for school so i do and he drops me off.

"Ill see ya later ok?"

"Ok" i give him a kiss and walk inside.

My lunch period comes around and I'm sitting with my friends when the principal comes in and quiets everyone down

"Ok so we have a special performance for the couples and or people for valentines day! let them take a second to set up and then enjoy!" he steps back and a couple guys walk in and set up a mic and an amp. They bring out a acoustic and an electric guitar. I turn away for a second to say something to Nikki when the performer starts to talk.

"Hey everybody! so these songs go for pretty much any couple or person in love, I definitely have to dedicate these songs to someone special, someone beautiful and unique. someone who's the love of my life... she happens to be sitting back over there. so Caitlin can you come up here?" Its Keith, the crowd claps, I'm in shock and i get up and start to walk up and he stars playing "Only You Can Love Me This Way". I'm shocked and in total disbelief. He's laughing a little and I'm just in shock i have my hands over my mouth and I'm almost in tears.

"..Only you can love me this way.." He finishes singing and comes over to me and gives me a hug and a kiss "happy valentines day babe"

"Oh-oh my god.. My gift is lame compared to this." I'm blushing.

"Your the only thing I need. You just being here is all i need" he grins and pulls up a chair and puts on a show for me and the lunch room. His final song he sung was "Cop Car" the song he wrote about our first date. the crowd is cheering and he has a couple people come up and ask for autographs. I give him a kiss.

"Can you stay? i have study hall this period. then i only have one more period until the final bell so?"

"Of course!"

"Great i usually spend it in the music room or the auditorium. My chorus teacher is a huge fan of yours and I haven't told her that your my fiancée so.."

He laughs "ok" I help him load up his gear and he follows me to my music teachers room, I walk in first.

"Hey Ms. Harben. theres someone i want you to meet!"

"Hey Caitlin! Was it true that someone came an performed for their Girlfriend last period!?"

"Yup!"

"Grr i missed it!" she laughs a little.

"Ok let me go get him. Your in for a surprise."

"Ok?" she's a little confused and suspicious.

I run out of the room and grab Keith "she's a huge fan so you know what to expect"

"Of course i do!" he laughs and follows me in.

"So who is this you want me to meet?" she's carrying a stack of papers and when she sees him she drops them.

"Ms. Harben this is my fiancée Keith. Keith this is my music teacher Ms. Harben"

"Nice to meet you." he's laughing cause shes speechless.

"Cait you-you're engaged to Ke-Keith Urban!?"

"Yup"

"Since when!? you didn't tell me!?" she grabs her guitar and a pen.

"Can can you sign this? I-I'm a huge fan."

"Of course" he signs it. he stays and chats for the rest of the study hall and 9th period.

-later that evening-

"Cait i gotta put this blindfold on you! you can't see where were going until later ok!?" I'm trying to avoid the blindfold

"Fine" i laugh and he leads me into the car.

After about 30 min of driving he pulls into somewhere. he leads me out of the car and un-blindfolds me. were at a small, very exclusive high end, restaurant. Its lit up with little white LEDs and has a old english Victorian feel.

"Keith its beautiful! I feel so underdressed!" I'm in my riding clothes but a nicer pair of them.

"Don't worry, your gorgeous anyway!"

"Awe thanks!" I grin and sit down. we order out food and have a nice dinner. were back in the car and I grab the gift I have for him.

"Here ya go.. its nothing compared to what you've done for me.." i fake a smile.

"Caitlin, just you being here next to me is worth me doing all of that if not more. its the thought that counts. And I love you either way so it doesn't matter." he kisses it and opens it. Its a custom acoustic guitar i had made for him with special engravings and photos of us and his tours added on.

"Soo do you like it!?"

"Caitlin I love this! This is amazing! Thank you!" he kisses me.

"Good I'm glad" I grin. "so wanna head home?"

"Your quick to pack it in!"

"Well i was thinking..." I grin.

"I'm game for that!" he laughs.

"Your always game for that!" i tap him lightly "actually why don't we head over to the beach.. and just sit for a little while. we won't have to worry about getting arrested this time cause its public property" I laugh.

"Fine but now i wanna-"

"Later we will ok?" I roll my eyes jokingly...