Chapter 56

-a couple weeks later-

I'm in the top 11.. waiting for the results show is really stressing me out.

"Cait babe take it easy, you easily had the best performance of the night!"

"Your just saying that"

"No I'm not" he crosses his arms and laughs.

"I'm also stressing cause i haven't gotten to work Ichabod at all and we have the trials to see if we make the Olympic team for 2016 summer Olympics..." I call Caroline and ask how Ichabod is. She says he's his usual self, and shes been working him.

"You'll be fine, you have a couple hours to the results show, why don't we go and get lunch, then a friend is flying in so we then could go and get him."

"O-ok" i reluctantly agree and follow him.

We go and grab lunch then go to the airport and wait for whatever plane to land. I'm not really paying attention when Keith grabs my hand and pulls me to where the passengers get off. I don't realize that its one of those special planes that carry horses across the country. I hear a horse whinny and quickly look up. Its Ichabod! I go over to him and grin.

"Hey Bud!" he's excited to see me.

"You had him sent over!?"

Keith is grinning "yup!"

"Well where are we going to keep him while I'm out here?"

"Oh thats not a problem i have a friend who has a huge barn nearby here - a big eventing barn- and he's meeting us here with the trailer"

I notice Caroline "you knew!?"

"Yup" she laughs "i had to hide the fact that when you called we were more than halfway here." She hands me the lead and follows us out.

"Here he is" Keith flags down the guy pulling a huge horse trailer.

"Hi" I wave and his mouth drops when he sees the logo on Ichabod's blanket

"You own Røyal Wøøds Equestrian center!?"

"Mhmm" I grin. "So should I just load him up?"

"Sure here let me help you. I'm a huge fan of you and your barn!"

"Thanks" I'm laughing, I load him up and we follow him to the barn.

"You have access to any and all the equipment here as you please" He leads me and Ichabod to his temp stall. I grab his tack from Caroline and tack him up. He bucks and runs a little when I get on him in the indoor arena, I get him easily calmed down and soaring over the first few jumps.

"He's a little hot but thats from being on the plane. other than that, he'll be perfect for the trials!" I grin and dismount..

-sorry this took forever to come, I'm having severe writers block so ill update every once in a while as i can-