Chapter 42

-at the airport-

"Crap we just missed the flight" he laughs

"Well I guess I'm coming in even later to school today"

"Why don't you just skip it all together? It could be a couple hours before the next flight."

"I will, Ill go check the flight schedule and get us on the next flight. wait here"

"Ok" he waits with all the stuff and I go and reschedule the flight. I find him sitting and playing his guitar. he has a small crowd surrounding him, its slowly growing I go and slip into the seat next to him before I loose that.

One of the girls in the crowd says with a clear attitude "what gives you the right to sit there? I was going to sit there. Now move."

"Hah no, I have a right to be here."

"Hah yes. and what right?"

"Being his fiancée, kinda gives me a right to be anywhere he is."

That shuts her up pretty quickly, A couple hours pass and its time for us to board. We get on the plane and wait for take off. I'm very quiet and Keith's starting to get concerned.

"You ok? your very very quiet"

"Oh yeah no I'm fine. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Stuff" I grin knowing its gonna bother him until I tell him.

"What kinda stuff?"

"Oh ya know... stuff"

"Caitlin"

"Thats my name" i laugh

"Something's bothering you. Your trying to hide it but."

"Babe, if we had a daughter what would you name her?"

He's caught off guard by that "Uhh.. Alexandra..Alex for short. why?"

"I was just wondering..."

He's getting suspicious "what would you name her?"

"Callie.. I would name her Callie."

"I love that name." he's grinning.

"Good cause I do too"

"Wait are you pregnant?!?"

"No no.. I'm not. I was just thinking about maybe for the future"

"Ah.. would you tell me if you were?"

"At some point yes I would but I'm not.. and i don't plan on it anytime soon."

"Awe but c'mon, cant we try?"

"No! not yet" i laugh as he grabs my waist. I kiss him. the flight attendant starts to head towards us signaling to stop fooling around. we both turn and look at each other and try to not burst out laughing.

"Well talk later, Lets not get in trouble" I whisper to him as the flight takes off..