Chapter 55

-the doctor walks in-

"Hi Caitlin so we got your test results back, Your body is treating the baby as some kind of foreign object and is trying to get rid of it.."

My mouth drops "oh my god"

"Don't worry the good news is we have medication that you can take to prevent your body from fighting it and to help it accept it." he hands me a prescription. "we have you started on it already. Stay on it for at most 3 months. when you get back Get in contact with your OBGYN and they can tell you exactly how long they feel you should be on it."

"Ok" I nod "thank you"

Keith walks in as the doctor leaves. "So whats the deal?"

"Um well.. long story or short?" I laugh a little to break the tension.

"I guess short?" he smiles a little but that quickly goes away.

"Ok well my body doesn't like the baby and is trying to get rid of it but I'm on meds that will stop that so its all good"

"Ok wow well.. do they know why you fainted?"

"No they don't they think it had something to do with that but who knows?" I wrap my arms around him and give him a big hug..

"I will admit i was a little worried there.. you looked like something was wrong.."

"We're fine" I grin.

He looks a little confused "oh!"

We both laugh and he leads me out to his car. "I want you to take it easy ok?"

"Keith c'mon I'm not that bad"

"Caitlin, rest please?"

"Fine.." I smile and he carries me up to the hotel room. "You know I can walk?"

"Yes but Its fun to carry you."

I give him a weird look but then laugh..