Chapter 65

I grab Keith's shirt and pull him closer to me leaning into his kiss.

"We can start over as long as we don't 'forget' everything. there's things i really wanna remember. Memories of us."

He laughs "that's fine. Lets just forget the bad stuff."

"Sounds good to me." I kiss him and he picks me up and lays me down on the couch. He's wearing one of his amazing looking plaid button downs..

A couple hours later Keith brings up the topic of Kids.

"I don't know. I really don't Keith, I've had 4 miscarriages already I don't know if I can deal with another."

"Cait, this time could be different. You don't know that, you'll loose this one. All the causes of those were accidents that happened, not your body rejecting them."

"Thats not entirely true. My body rejected it after the traumatic experience in recovery. I just don't know if i could go through it again. But I'll give it a thought cause its something I know I've wanted - we've wanted."

"Thank you. This time will be different, I can just feel it." He kisses my head.

"I'll call Addie right now. She's a double board certified OBGYN and Neonatal Surgeon. She's certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. She just moved back here after the practice she was in fell apart. I've known her for a while, She loves country.. She sorta doesn't know I'm in a relationship with you.. You might have to lay low for a while until I tell her."

"ummm Ok haha. Is she good,? Cause if not I know people and I can pay for the best."

"She's one of the best in the world. One of the few who are double board certified. She know's what she's doing, I don't want anyone else."

"Ok, you know her better than I do so your choice."

"Ok I texted her, she's in surgery, she'll call me when she gets out."

"Ok."

"Keith if we do this how am I supposed to get through college..."

"I'll be here, you can go to class, and Ill be here.. Duh.. Jk. Ill be here though"

"But you're on the road a lot. Im going to Pre-Med and med school. I want to be a surgeon."

"I'll take time off. Plus your parents aren't too far away from where we are, so on the days we both have a conflict. IE days I cannot miss. We can get them to help. You should go for it. You'd be a great surgeon."

"Thank you. I definitely will. I plan on going local cause my life's here. The hospital is half an hour away."

"Thats not bad at all. When do you apply?"

"Well Im not quite sure, But soon. I'll talk to my guidance counselor. I need to figure out what ive missed and I need to make up first. Since this year's been all over the place.. In fact I might actually be good since i planned everything out so I got I believe most if not all the credits i need for an Advanced Diploma."

"I'd have no idea so..." He laughs.

"Yeahh, Ill ask on monday." I grin and kiss him...