Chapter 54

-at the idol stage for love performances-

They call my name as the opener and the crowd cheers.

I sing Because Of You by Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson, the judges and crowd loved it

"That was very very good" Hayden says which surprises all of us.. I go and take my seat. a couple more acts go when i start to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Me being me and not thinking got up and went over to the stage hand who was basically keeping "watch"on us. I'm surprised I didn't take him down when I fainted but he somehow stayed up. I quickly come back too as Ryan is coming over.

"You okay Cait?"

I'm being sit down and i can here someone calling 911

"I-I don't know. I think so but I'm not sure."

"Ok just hang on, we're getting you some water and after this contestant is done singing we'll get Keith ok?"

"Ok.. something's not right.." I nod as someone hands me a water. I can just feel it, something's not right. I'm only 2 months along but i can just feel it.. something's not right.

-meanwhile-

The crowd saw something happen but isn't sure what, they just kept singing. She finishes singing and the judges give their feedback.

Keith starts to say:
"You were good but I don't think it was the best song choice for -" A crew person interrupts him.

"Excuse me" he looks at the contestant and whispers to Keith what happened.

"Oh my god is she ok!?"

"We don't know, an ambulance has been called and you can go if you want"

"Of course I'm going." he gets up and briskly follows the crewman.

He comes over to me. "hey you ok?"

I'm crying a little " I - I don't know"

"Caitlin calm down your going into shock." he's trying to he time to calm down but its not working.

Ryan had to go and explain that he had to leave due to a personal issue and that everything would continue just without him.

The ambulance pulls up and paramedics come and take my vitals and such. Keith comes with me to the hospital. You can tell he's worried sick, he's trying not to be but you can tell.

"So why do you think you fainted?" he's shaking a little.

"I dont know..when they took the vitals everything was normal. I shouldn't have just randomly fainted.. it wasn't nerves or the heat.. it just .. I don't know" I grab his arm "I'm sure I'm fine Keith.." they put me in an exam room leaving Keith out in the waiting room...

Little things (A Keith Urban Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें